123kid is offline Junior Member

KentNutrition Is Great!!!!

hey bros, i know that many of you already know about kentnutrition because you are the ones who referred me!! however, for those of you looking for a place to buy dextrose or other products, kentnutrition is the place. they have the best customer service i have ever seen!! i posted earlier that they forgot my scoop for my dextrose, but i contacted them and they thouroughly apoligized. also, he put one in the mail with overnight delivery. just wanted to plug the site because it is great!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    hey bros, i know that many of you already know about kentnutrition because you are the ones who referred me!! however, for those of you looking for a place to buy dextrose or other products, kentnutrition is the place. they have the best customer service i have ever seen!! i posted earlier that they forgot my scoop for my dextrose, but i contacted them and they thouroughly apoligized. also, he put one in the mail with overnight delivery. just wanted to plug the site because it is great!!!
    Yeah, no sh*t the owner is a Pimp. He knows how to run a successful establishment.

~SC~

right on swole....he asked me how i heard about his company and i gave him your name

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, no sh*t the owner is a Pimp. He knows how to run a successful establishment.

~SC~
    P-I-M-P fo sho'

DCB

right on swole....he asked me how i heard about his company and i gave him your name
    Good deal, thank you.

~SC~

hey swole, have you tried any other of kn's products?? what about their multivitamins??

hey swole. .who is that chick in the muscle mag pic in the upper right hand corner? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

DCB

I use all of their stuff, .

I've not found one place cheaper for the quality of all of those items, so for myself and my pocketbook, it's a no-brainer.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    hey swole. .who is that chick in the muscle mag pic in the upper right hand corner? DAAAAAAAAAAAMN

DCB
    Alyssa Milano w/a SwoleThredz shirt on from the first print. No she really didn't wear it of course, we put it on her, . That pic was a classic @ the GotFina.com board, and many still remember that.

~SC~

so the multivitamins are good?? also, i got 1 question for you about a PWO shake. i mix my ATW protein with fatfree milk so i should use 54 carbs, right??

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Alyssa Milano w/a SwoleThredz shirt on from the first print. No she really didn't wear it of course, we put it on her, . That pic was a classic @ the GotFina.com board, and many still remember that.

~SC~
    think she will marry me???

so the multivitamins are good?? also, i got 1 question for you about a PWO shake. i mix my ATW protein with fatfree milk so i should use 54 carbs, right??
    no milk bro, you dont want them sugars PWO.

your PWO drink should be 2:1 carb/ pro

so if your carbs were to be 54 then your protein should be around 27 grams

DCB

is milk that bad PWO?? i am trying to MASS UP????

is milk that bad PWO?? i am trying to MASS UP????
    the sugar in milk is lactose. . that does nothing for you PWO. i understand you are trying to bulk up, but you should already be getting plenty of calories witht he dex/whey drink. if you want more kcal then you might want to consider adding more whey/dex.

DCB

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    the sugar in milk is lactose. . that does nothing for you PWO. i understand you are trying to bulk up, but you should already be getting plenty of calories witht he dex/whey drink. if you want more kcal then you might want to consider adding more whey/dex.

DCB
    Ditto!

~SC~

Thread Information