jazz0151 is offline New Member

am i eating right....

sup guys. heres basically what i eat on a daily basis...
    600-protien shake(50g) and bowl of cheerios(gotta have the cereal)
    830-900-shake(50g)
    im in the military so lunch is basically whatever looks decient in the chowhall)
    1100-1130-tuna sandwich or chicken if they have it.
    (if i can get good suggestions, i can make **** here at home. dont like to cook so something pretty easy.)
    100-130-can of tuna
    330-400-protien bar(30g)
    workout around 530
    700-730-chicken w/veggies
    thats about it. i

is this a good diet to bulk up? i want to be eating good tho. i try to eat this on a daily basis but if i miss a meal i eat anything that gets calories in me. PLEASE let me know what you think
    thanks

stats, 26, 5'11'' 205lbswant to be like 220. right now im on test/deca . my first cycle and its been 2 weeks. im kinda starting to notice a change, but eating better will help me out a lot more.
    Last edited by jazz0151; 07-16-2004 at 09:59 PM.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    IN CAPS BRO
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz0151
    SINCE THE HOMOGAY CREW DOESNT SEEM TO BE HERE I'LL DO THE BEST I CAN.

SCRAP THE CEREAL ITS JUST SUGAR. USE OATMEAL INSTEAD AS A CARB SOURCE.

830-900-shake(50g)
    MAKE THIS A PRO/FAT MEAL. YOU ALSO DONT WANT TO BE HAVING SHAKES BACK TO BACK. USE AN ANIMAL PROTEIN SOURCE IF YOU CAN OR SCRAP THE SHAKE IN MEAL ONE AND USE EGG WHITES INSTEAD.
    im in the military so lunch is basically whatever looks decient in the chowhall)

ADD SOME CARBS HERE (RICE, VEGGIES, PASTA, ETC.)
    (if i can get good suggestions, i can make **** here at home. dont like to cook so something pretty easy.)

100-130-can of tuna
    MAKE THIS A PRO/FAT MEAL

330-400-protien bar(30g)
    HOW MANY CARBS ARE IN THIS BAR? YOU'LL PROBABLY NEED MORE

workout around 530
    WHERE'S YOUR PWO SHAKE. YOU SHOULD HAVE A SHAKE HERE WITH A 2:1 RATIO OF DEXTROSE:PROTEIN

LOOKS GOOD MAKE THIS YOUR PWO MEAL. HAVE IT 45MIN-1 HOUR AFTER YOUR SHAKE.
    thats about it. i
    ADD A SHAKE HERE 45 MINUTES BEFORE BED. ADD A TABLE SPOON OF FLAX TO IT IF YOU CAN

is this a good diet to bulk up? i want to be eating good tho. i try to eat this on a daily basis but if i miss a meal i eat anything that gets calories in me.
    JUST REMEBER DONT EAT CARBS ALONE. GET SOME PROTEIN IN EVERY MEAL
    PLEASE let me know what you think
    thanks

stats, 26, 5'11'' 205lbswant to be like 220. right now im on test/deca . my first cycle and its been 2 weeks. im kinda starting to notice a change, but eating better will help me out a lot more.
    FROM WHAT I CAN TELL YOU'RE PROBABLY NOT TAKING IN ENOUGH PROTEIN FOR SOMEONE WHOS 205. BUT ITS HARD TO TELL SINCE YOU DIDNT STATE HOW MUCH CHICKEN YOU HAVE THOSE MEALS. TRY TO GET AT LEAST 1.5X'S BODY WEIGHT IN PRO. GOOD LUCK. HOPE THIS HELPS.
    Last edited by PrairieDawg; 07-16-2004 at 11:52 PM.

eggplant is offline Member
    that's way too little calories i suppose..if your goal is to bulk up...you would like to refer to the cutting sticky for some info..and i think you missed out your pwo shake? and chicken and veggie for ppwo meal..you will be better off substituting those veggies with some rice or potatoes..

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    from your diet, it doesnt look like you are eating enough to bulk. frankly i even think you are eating less than maintenance.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    that's way too little calories i suppose..if your goal is to bulk up...you would like to refer to the cutting sticky for some info..and i think you missed out your pwo shake? and chicken and veggie for ppwo meal..you will be better off substituting those veggies with some rice or potatoes..
    ditto

DCB

eggplant is offline Member
    hehe..error down there..i meant..if you are looking for a good bulk up plan to follow..you can stick to the format of the cutting sticky..but increase your calories in the meals...later!

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    you got to read LMO's new post it will realy help you out

jazz0151 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jazz0151
    830-900-shake(50g)
    100-130-can of tuna
    330-400-protien bar(30g)
    workout around 530
    thats about it. i

is this a good diet to bulk up? i want to be eating good tho. i try to eat this on a daily basis but if i miss a meal i eat anything that gets calories in me. PLEASE let me know what you think
    thanks

stats, 26, 5'11'' 205lbswant to be like 220. right now im on test/deca. my first cycle and its been 2 weeks. im kinda starting to notice a change, but eating better will help me out a lot more.
    DAMM, I KNEW THAT I WASNT EATING LIKE I SHOULD, BUT I TRIED EATING AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. I WAS STILL DOING IT WRONG. THANKS LMO, I KNOW WHAT TO EAT AND THAT THREAD WILL HELP ME OUT BIG TIME.
    THANKS GUYS. PEOPLE ACTUALLY KNOW THEIR SH*T ON THIS SITE. NOW I HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO IF I HAVE A ? ON SOMETHING.
    LATE

Thread Information