Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    No offense my friend but I feel like we running around in circles here. You know what I tell my clients? Here is your diet, these are the times your going to eat, these are the macros breakdows, these are your food choices and no questions asked! You want results just follow what i laid out for you. Period
    That's what I do as well. They pay me for it, they might as well DO IT!

~SC~

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

Unhappy thanks

look thanks for the help bros, but earlier in this thread people were telling me to drop carbs in all of my meals on non workout days. i understand the simple concept that on non-lift days you get no pwo or ppwo. but what i am asking is for morning carbs, because i was told to cut those out too, which is contradictory to the cutting sticky. so should i have some AM carbs or no? i'm talkin like 1/2cup oatmeal with egg whites for a meal, not some ungodly amount...

i've heard many opinions on this, but have heard no direct answers, just people flaming about how i dont understand the simple concept of post workout!!!

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    if you do cardio in the morning you want a pro/fat meal for breakfast/throughout the day so you stay in lipolysis (fat burning) all day long untill PWO. once you injest carbs, lipolysis is halted. i hope i explained it right but its the basics of it.

TrIBOL

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    look thanks for the help bros, but earlier in this thread people were telling me to drop carbs in all of my meals on non workout days. i understand the simple concept that on non-lift days you get no pwo or ppwo. but what i am asking is for morning carbs, because i was told to cut those out too, which is contradictory to the cutting sticky. so should i have some AM carbs or no? i'm talkin like 1/2cup oatmeal with egg whites for a meal, not some ungodly amount...

i've heard many opinions on this, but have heard no direct answers, just people flaming about how i dont understand the simple concept of post workout!!!

If your doing cardio on your off day then have a pro/fat meal for breakfast. If your not doing cardio have your pro/carb meal for meal 4 or 5

<<LMO>>

Thank You

that was precisely the answer i was looking for, is about the AM carbs. now that i think about it i sound somewhat retarded. It sounds very simple that when your burning fat only eat pro and fat, as soon as you have carbs your body would just run off them for fuel. Wow i'm a moron... thanks guys for all the help even though I was such a pain in the ass. next time i will lay out my diet with my cardio and workout times!!!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    that was precisely the answer i was looking for, is about the AM carbs. now that i think about it i sound somewhat retarded. It sounds very simple that when your burning fat only eat pro and fat, as soon as you have carbs your body would just run off them for fuel. Wow i'm a moron... thanks guys for all the help even though I was such a pain in the ass. next time i will lay out my diet with my cardio and workout times!!!
    yeah, always good to end with this>>
    abstrack@protonmail.com

lol

i already feel like a retard, thanks....guess i didn't know as much about nutrition as i thought. well, that's because i'm no guru like the guys that have been trying to help my stupid ass through this thread!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information