Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Does Prison Serve The Best Anabolic Diet?

Anyone that has been to prison or worked in one knows that guys come in there skinny, medium, and fat. The ones that work out put on physiques in 6 months that it takes a lot of guys a year or two to put on.

For those that don't know I was in prison for a long minute. So I know first hand you are only fed enough calories to survive. You get 3 meals. A meat, a starch a vegetable 2 or 3 slices of bread and desert. Oh yeah a sugar water soft peter juice.

If you have someone on the outside to send you money, you may have an additional meal which usually consists of A cup of noodles mixed with tuna fish or vienna sausages and mayonaise served on bread or crackers. Known as Tuna Buna in prisons on the East Coast and I beleive Casserole in the South. Having never been incarcerated anywhere else, knock on wood, I wouldn't know what it is called on the West Coast or the Mid-West.

So my question is the prison diet so anabolic ?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i did some time out here in cali but was lucky enough to work in the kitchen so i ate big. and hit the pile every day. i dont know if the diet is more anabolic but i didn't see too many overweight cons

GQ-Bouncer is offline Anabolic Member
    hahaha your right,

i haven't been to prison, not even the drunk tank - military training is the only institual experience i've had, and they fed us like horses

my drug criminal syndicate type buddies love canadian prisons, you get your own room, play video games all day, have a 16 hr gym available, shared fridge (per 4 rooms)
    we credit there account so they don't even have to work (eg, laundry, kitchen etc.)

infact, most of them it's like vacation and rehab at the same time, they kick there recreational addictions and come out shredded, all that, plus they get congical visits twice a week

Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    my drug criminal syndicate type buddies love canadian prisons, you get your own room, play video games all day, have a 16 hr gym available, shared fridge (per 4 rooms)
    we credit there account so they don't even have to work (eg, laundry, kitchen etc.)

infact, most of them it's like vacation and rehab at the same time, they kick there recreational addictions and come out shredded, all that, plus they get congical visits twice a week
    If I would of known that I would committed my crime in Canada. If I ever decide to go back to prison I am so there.

Where you at Swole? I need to hear your opinion on this.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    IMO...the diet is only part of the big picture. It is the intensity and dedication sparked by fear that gets these guys to that level in prison. Think about it...the bigger you are the less you will get fuked up the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    Think about it...the bigger you are the less you will get fuked up the ass.
    Well the whole ass rape thing is blown out of proportion, it happens if you don't know how to carry yourself no matter how big you are. I know some muscle bound sissy's that wouldn't last 30 seconds in prison. Believe it or not there are guys in prison that will hold a shank to you and force you to bone them or let them give you head. It is a weird environment. If you aren't gay and don't show fear, it wont happen unless you want it to.

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

They would have to cut me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Well the whole ass rape thing is blown out of proportion, it happens if you don't know how to carry yourself no matter how big you are. I know some muscle bound sissy's that wouldn't last 30 seconds in prison. Believe it or not there are guys in prison that will hold a shank to you and force you to bone them or let them give you head. It is a weird environment. If you aren't gay and don't show fear, it wont happen unless you want it to.
    I would definetely make an example out of the first mofo to try me.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    too many homo's in prison for rape to be a problem, unless its used as a punishment

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    I was in jail once for 15 days. i went to the mess hall one night for dinner and saw the boxes that the food came in to be served to everyone and on the box it had a huge symbol of a skull and cross bone. freaky stuff...

TrIBOL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I got back to you in your pm about this Loz........U can paste my response here if you wish.

Gym time!
    ~SC~

they defintly get the workout in and ALOT of rest being in jail, which are 2 out 3 things needed for growth, diet i dont know..

TrIBOL
    Last edited by TRIBOL; 07-17-2004 at 09:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I got back to you in your pm about this Loz........U can paste my response here if you wish.

Gym time!
    ~SC~

I'd say it's dedication to weights, as there is nothing much else to do. If they trained w/that same intensity OUTSIDE of the prison where they could follow a bodybuilding diet, they'd be even bigger.

SC
    That was SC's response. I have to post his posts for him now. He has made me his prison bitch.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That was SC's response. I have to post his posts for him now. He has made me his prison bitch.
    Where's my pack of cigs p*ssy???

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-17-2004 at 10:03 AM.

maytag man!

TrIBOL

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't think for a second that Big Bubba and his croonies aren't juicing. I'm sure half of these guys are already lean as it is, on top of taking d-bols 3x's a day and working out all day long. Just my guess though. Never served time and never plan on to.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Don't think for a second that Big Bubba and his croonies aren't juicing. I'm sure half of these guys are already lean as it is, on top of taking d-bols 3x's a day and working out all day long. Just my guess though. Never served time and never plan on to.
    No thats not it. You can get anything you want in prison, its like the streets, but steroids aren't that popular. I was in there for trafficking coke and the drug traffickers are the guys with the connections for anything I never heard of anyone asking for juice where I was. I think that alot of male prisoners are just very genetically gifted with their test levels. that explains the violent aggressiveness. Not to mention the sexual appetite so powerful they would sleep with another man.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GQ-Bouncer
    hahaha your right,

i haven't been to prison, not even the drunk tank - military training is the only institual experience i've had, and they fed us like horses

no way that is prision. I think you're talking about jail. I know someone who went to jail for a couple years and he said the same thing. Prison is much tougher than that.

Thread Information