Thread: Cheat Day

SUREYARITE is offline New Member

Cheat Day

Waas up bros On cheat days, can I go buck wild or do I have to do it in moderation

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Depends on you, your goals, diet applied, results thus far, how well you handle a day of total sh*t, how much you can get away with, etc. etc.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Depends on you, your goals, diet applied, results thus far, how well you handle a day of total sh*t, how much you can get away with, etc. etc.

~SC~
    Ok, Swole here is my current diet. I'm on PCT rite now. I have gained 15 pounds in the last 5 1/2 weeks. If you need my Kcals, Protein, Fat, Carbs totaled up just adivse and I'll figure it out and be back. Oh yea, Me: I'm 35 6" 1" 217pds and don't know my bodyfat yet. My goal is lean muscle mass.

Hey bros, here is my current buking diet. Is there anything else I can drink besides water Been drinking only water for about 5 weeks straight. Too much sugar in milk and OJ from what I've read.

45-60 minutes of cardio before 1st meal.

5:00 a.m. - 50 grms whey and some flax

7:30 a.m. - 8 egg whites and 4 whole eggs

9:30 - Can of tuna(32.5 grms protein) and ½ cup almonds.

11:30 - 40 grm chicken breast and 2 tbl spuzn of nat peanut butter.

1:30 - 12 oz lean ground beef

4:00 - Workout( 5grm creatine rite before)

5:15 - PWO 100grms carbs in 50-50 dextrose/maltodextrin form, 50 grms of whey protein, 5grms creatine.

6:30 - PPWO 1/2 - 1 cup of brown rice, and 1 40 gm chicken breast.

8:00 - Can of tuna(32.5 grms protein) and ½ cups almonds.

Thanks for the help

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    for me, i tried the bulk wild approach and its not a good feeling the next day and sometimes it carries over to the following day and my hole weekend is fukced. i learned from that mistake.

TrIBOL

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    for me, i tried the bulk wild approach and its not a good feeling the next day and sometimes it carries over to the following day and my hole weekend is fukced. i learned from that mistake.

TrIBOL
    Thanks bra, I don't think I could go buck wild, I'm too much of a perfectionist. I just wondered if I need to keep track of everything.. Some orange flavored chicken from Panda Express would be nicee. I think a beer would taste great, but I'm pretty sure that is a no no.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I had Hamburger helper my last cheat day. I love that stuff. Cheeseburger Macaroni.

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SUREYARITE
    Thanks bra, I don't think I could go buck wild, I'm too much of a perfectionist. I just wondered if I need to keep track of everything.. Some orange flavored chicken from Panda Express would be nicee. I think a beer would taste great, but I'm pretty sure that is a no no.
    you can have that on your cheat day bro. cheat days are your day to enjoy whatever you want and to boost your metabolizm.

TrIBOL

Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    you can have that on your cheat day bro. cheat days are your day to enjoy whatever you want and to boost your metabolizm.

TrIBOL
    Can I have a six pak

If you want some Panda express and 2-3 beers, cool.

If you wanna get a serious buzz of a six pack or something similar, that's a diff story. You then talk about setting yourself back for days on end on a cellular level fat-loss wise/muscle gain wise as well. Week after week, you'll see that becomes a problem most likely, but you'll ultimately have to see what you can get away with.

~SC~

If you want some Panda express and 2-3 beers, cool.

If you wanna get a serious buzz of a six pack or something similar, that's a diff story. You then talk about setting yourself back for days on end on a cellular level fat-loss wise/muscle gain wise as well. Week after week, you'll see that becomes a problem most likely, but you'll ultimately have to see what you can get away with.

~SC~

Thanks, I'll just have 2 or 3. That should suffice.

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    Your diet looks like a cutting diet.

Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    Indeed it does.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    That's what I thought, but dalcowbag told me that 3 pro/carb meals in my bulking diet was plenty. How does this look

45-60 minutes of cardio before 1st meal.

5:00 a.m. - 50 grms whey 1 1/2 cups oatmeal and bannana shake.

7:30 a.m. - 8 egg whites and 4 whole eggs

9:30 - Can of tuna(32.5 grms protein) and ½ cup almonds.

11:30 - 40 grm chicken breast and 2 tbl spuzn of nat peanut butter.

1:30 - 12 oz lean ground beef

4:00 - Workout( 5grm creatine rite before)

5:15 - PWO 100grms carbs in 50-50 dextrose/maltodextrin form, 50 grms of whey protein, 5grms creatine.

6:30 - PPWO 1/2 - 1 cup of brown rice, and 1 40 gm chicken breast.

8:00 - Can of tuna(32.5 grms protein) and ½ cups almonds.

That's cool, or you also may wish to opt to have some carbs/protein about an hour or two before your weights, just so you can use glycogen in the blood for energy instead of the limited amount left from meal 1 and then lean muscle tissue. Your fat intake is not as high as it would be if you were cutting and cutting out carbs, so before your workout I feel it's ideal to have some carbs (like oats) in order to make sure you have energy to push through the demanding workout.

~SC~

That's cool, or you also may wish to opt to have some carbs/protein about an hour or two before your weights, just so you can use glycogen in the blood for energy instead of the limited amount left from meal 1 and then lean muscle tissue. Your fat intake is not as high as it would be if you were cutting and cutting out carbs, so before your workout I feel it's ideal to have some carbs (like oats) in order to make sure you have energy to push through the demanding workout.

~SC~
    Thanks maaan. Just oats by themselves, or w/pro

Thread Information