eggplant is offline Member

natty peanutbutter

hi guys..i've never tried natty peanutbutter before..i'm going to get some later..i was thinking if i could include it as one of my good fat sources..? i know its healthy..i've been on flax,olive and almonds..so i'm basically looking for a change here..i've seen natty peanut butter made from almonds,pistachios,cashews etc..are all this ok? i don't see anything wrong..is there?... can i indulge on it as much as i do on flax? maybe and all peanut butter/protein meal all day kinda thing? no harm right? and is it higher in omega 3 or omega 6??
    Last edited by eggplant; 07-17-2004 at 10:01 PM.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    hi guys..i've never tried natty peanutbutter before..i'm going to get some later..i was thinking if i could include it as one of my good fat sources..? i know its healthy..i've been on flax,olive and almonds..so i'm basically looking for a change here..i've seen natty peanut butter made from almonds,pistachios,cashews etc..are all this ok? i don't see anything wrong..is there?... can i indulge on it as much as i do on flax? maybe and all peanut butter/protein meal all day kinda thing? no harm right? and is it higher in omega 3 or omega 6??

Natural peanut butter is a great source of fat, but Flax is better in terms of the omegas. The only down side to PB is the calories and the few carbs it has, but honestly it is fine to include if you don't over indulge on it and eat the proper ammounts. I usually don't include it in my diet because I can't just eat 2 Tablespoons lol. But I would still use flax sometime during the day as a fat source, don't only use PB

<<LMO>>

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    we have organic peanut butter in uk is that the same as natty?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Try some natty Almond Butter. That stuff is banging.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by Mass Quest
    we have organic peanut butter in uk is that the same as natty?
    yes it is the same

eggplant is offline Member
    i got some natty cashew butter! tastes great..but i can't figure the amount..how much is 10g? 1 tablespoon?

Thread Information