Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    TexGuy23 is offline Banned

Best appetite supressant = STRATTERA!

I just wanted to let you all know that every since I have been taking Strattera (a medication used to treat ADD) I have been sheding pounds like crazy. Why? That stuff won't let u eat NADA! I can have breakfast at 9:00 am and not feel hungry until 3:00 or 4:00 pm. I am 6'1/210 lbs/12% bf!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why and the **** would you not want to eat while dieting down? I guess loosing muscle is no concern to you. No thanks, I rather just diet properly with out taking a appetite supressant. This seems like a easy way out for what the general society does or what girls do who have eating disorders--no offense
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    why and the **** would you not want to eat while dieting down? I guess loosing muscle is no concern to you. No thanks, I rather just diet properly with out taking a appetite supressant. This seems like a easy way out for what the general society does or what girls do who have eating disorders--no offense
    word word on that

DCB

eggplant is offline Member
    AGREED.! the best appetite supressant for me will be fibre! hohohoh

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    thats like saying...BEST APPETITE SUPPRESSANT EVER=CRACK!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Exactly. I couldn't believe the excitement of this gentleman, bragging about how he can not eat for 6-8 hours on end.

Like that is actually PRODUCTIVE.

~SC~

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    I'd like to keep my muscle

So are all you gentlemen of the opinion that long intervals between eating is counter-productive?

And you base that on what?

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Quote Originally Posted by LilVito469
    thats like saying...BEST APPETITE SUPPRESSANT EVER=CRACK!!!!!
    I had a friend who liked to tweek all the time. i swear that guy never ate( for like 2-3 days) , but he sure cleaned the **** out of our house. He was skinny also.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    So are all you gentlemen of the opinion that long intervals between eating is counter-productive?

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    based on pure science. A steady flow of nutrients supplied to the body is productive in both fat loss and muscle building.

now if the day was based on more than 24 hours i guess eating every 6-8 hours would be ok considering we changed the actual measurement of time in minutes, hours,days, etc...... but even then I still think the body would recognize that it was going to be getting food( fuel,nutrients) in intervals of 6-8 hours and would still hord what it received in the last 6-8 hours. very slow motabalism-bg levels would not remain consistent depending on food amounts, selection and timings-muscle loss, etc.....
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I base it on common sense.

~SC~

Natural Giant is offline New Member

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I know im new, but Ive never even known anyone to actually think that not eating was productive for gaining muscle or losing weight. **** even my mom who is dieting like every other woman in the country knows that you have to eat to lose weight, and moreover eat fat to lose fat....Correct if im wrong.

based on pure science. A steady flow of nutrients supplied to the body is productive in both fat loss and muscle building.

now if the day was based on more than 24 hours i guess eating every 6-8 hours would be ok considering we changed the actual measurement of time in minutes, hours,days, etc...... but even then I still think the body would recognize that it was going to be getting food( fuel,nutrients) in intervals of 6-8 hours and would still hord what it received in the last 6-8 hours. very slow motabalism-bg levels would not remain consistent depending on food amounts, selection and timings-muscle loss, etc.....
    Funny you say that because science prooves exactly the opposite of what you say!

Sure our body benefits the most from a steady supply of nutrients, but this is offcourse exactly why we have hormones like Insuline, and why we have glucose and Fatreserves, and the liver, glucagon and glycogene etc.

Because the body has to take "peaks" when provided food, and make it a constant stream.
    Whether you are eating every 16 hours or every 2 hours, they are still peaks!

Fact is that Many Meals on a day suppress IGF and disregulate Insulin , and especially in body building, we benefit more from the 3 Big meals instead of the smaller meals through-out the day approach.
    (Which is only beneficial for stamina sports like cycling and running).

But where the two approaches are similar is that the time of intake must be as regular as possible (so always eat at 5 pm instead of monday 5pm and tuesday 5.45).

Greets
    Kingofmasters

LMFAO!!!!!!!

I'll stick to what I know works, thanks.

Those 3 "big meals" only serve to get people fat, as they over-eat at each one. There is no way in blue h*ll you can eat 3 times per day, get ALL THE NUTRITION YOU NEED, and NOT store some of EACH of those big meals as fat, provided those 3 meals make up your total KCAL intake. (They would have to, you need to get your KCALS in to recover/repair/grow/etc)

For me, I need 3000 kcals. You'd see my sh*t pink twinkies before I ate THREE 1000 KCAL meals per day, and that's it. Highly idiotic.

Not to mention you then negate the idea or pwo nutrition, lipolysis during the day, etc.

That's downright SILLY for lack of a better word.

Results I get and that I provide have never come up short. Go w/real world application, not what some "study" tells you. Really though, telling any fitness enthusiast to eat 3 BIG MEALS per day, would have you the laughing stock of the fitness industry.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-16-2004 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    LMFAO!!!!!!!

Those 3 "big meals" only serve to get people fat, as they over-eat at each one. There is no way in blue h*ll you can eat 3 times per day, get ALL THE NUTRITION YOU NEED, and NOT store some of EACH of those big meals as fat, provided those 3 meals make up your total KCAL intake.

For me, I need 3000 kcals. You'd see my sh*t pink twinkies before I ate THREE 1000 KCAL meals per day, and that's it.

Not to mention you then negate the idea or pwo nutrition, lipolysis during the day, etc.

Results I get and that I provide have never come up short.

~SC~
    Well exactly you talk about Real-life results!

I have done both approaches and the latter one was nothing short of spectacular!

I love ergogenetics and the fact that you guys all think our body is constantly wasting muscle when not eating is hilarious (I wonder if you ever have heard of evolution!).

Also your proteinquotas are ridicolous and go against everything which has ever been prooved, will you denie science? (I know studies often contradict each other, but the ones about protein are abundant and all conclusive!)

Here something i said earlier (too lazy to type it all over again)

Quite interesting; Only thing is that proteinintake "off cycle" is far exagerated and proteinintake "on cycle" is far underestimated!

With a cycle I mean Cycle + Time till PCT + PCT + time that levels are apparently stable and thus musclemass gained is "secured" (so about cycletime + 2 months) is the time that you need about 200-300 grams a day.
    (Now don't give me bull about; 600 grams, nobody that is not on HGH/IGF-L3/Chemokines/Cytokines/other growthfactors can synthesize that --> perhaps if it is his first or second cycle but most of the time not!)

So unless you are way passed your "plateau" (NOT genetic limit for the LAST TIME, this simply cannot be reached!), and have difficulty keeping gained mass there, most people have enough on about 60-100 grams of proteins a day to keep enzymes and immunesystem normal (main goals for consuming protein) and thus not catabolizing muscle.
    (In theory 60-100 gram is even too much, if one just uses exact ratios of Essential amino acids! --> 30-50 grams will even be enough then; given to people with kidney failure!)

What is even worse is that those doses (>200 gram while not on cycle and > 300 grams "on") of Protein (especially fast proteins) have proved to be catabolic! (or when training and/or juicing at least bottleneck gains!) (see second and third Pubmed research)

Morens C, Gaudichon C, Fromentin G, Marsset-Baglieri A, Bensaid A, Larue-Achagiotis C, Luengo C, Tome D. Daily delivery of dietary nitrogen to the periphery is stable in rats adapted to increased protein intake. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Oct;281(4):E826-36

Masanes, R, Fernandez-Lopez JA, Alemany M, Remesar X, and Rafecas I. Effect of dietary protein content on tissue protein synthesis rates in Zucker lean rats. Nutr Res 19: 1017-1026, 1999

Khalid Almurshed, Katharine Grunewald. Dietary Protein Does Not Affect Overloaded Skeletal Muscle in Rats. Journal of Nutrition. 2000;130:1743-1748

Grofte T, Wolthers T, Jensen SA, Moller N, Jorgensen JO, Tygstrup N, Orskov H, Vilstrup H. Effects of growth hormone and insulin -like growth factor-I singly and in combination on in vivo capacity of urea synthesis, gene expression of urea cycle enzymes, and organ nitrogen contents in rats. Hepatology. 1997 Apr;25(4):964-9

What is far more important then amount of protein -->
    Proteintype!
    Proteinratio!
    Times of Intake!

Proteintype
    An individual under about the "magic line" of 30 years benefits way more from
    Slow Proteins (like Caseinate, Milkprotein and Eggwhiteprotein) then from fast proteins (like Whey or "already" AminoAcids).
    Over 30 it is the other way around.
    Both benefit much from Fast Proteins (or even better Amino Acids) before lifting and Slow proteins before bed!

Proteinratio!
    The body can synthesize it's amino-acids to its need, only thing is it can't synthesize so-called "Essental amino-acids" it is therefore important to have an abundance of these since they tend to bottleneck gains!
    Also there is a certain ratio between Amino-acids (some you need alot, some a little) it is just way too "hardcore" to discuss these here (not only due to the difficult theory involved) but also because this is something for "Pros" and will not differ much in an everyday Man training!

Times of Intake!
    Now science has taught us that unless you are a stamina-athlete (like cyclist or Runner) that much meals on a day is countereffective and thus bad, it not only suppresses HGH and IGF production but also lowers natural
    Life-expectance (Some Lifeextenionists; eat one day, vast another! which has proved to increase health and life-expectancy) but also screws up Insulin-levels (in stamina-athletes it improves it nevertheless).

Giovannucci E, Pollak M, Liu Y, Platz EA, Majeed N, Rimm EB, Willett WC. Nutritional Predictors of Insulin-like Growth Factor I and Their Relationships to Cancer in Men. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2003 Feb;12(2):84-9.

Now more and more Powerlifters and Amateur-Bodybuilders are leaving the traditional approach and following this one since one cannot denie the many (same concluding) researches and real-life results (I too have better results with Three Big meals in a day instead of 7 smaller ones)!

I believe there was an article in the Thinkmuscle 2 years ago about it!

Now there are two subjective times which me and most of you bros agree upon are best for supplying protein!

1) First Thing in the morning (so this is subjective meaning when coming out of bed --> research below proves that Protein on an empty stomach is real anabolic and lowers cortisol while raising HGH 21-fold!).
    (both slow proteins and fast proteins are beneficial then but best is for optimal anabolic state --> Naturally Predigested Essential Amino Acids, these are superfast in action and then a slow one like Milkprotein).

2) Before Bed (to prevent catabolizing state and increase HGH-production)
    Slow proteins are only suitable for this purpose (you can also mix them with Amino Acids like Arginine and Lysine Pyroglamate which are known to boost HGH while asleep!)

Optional:
    Fast Proteins before training (or even better Naturally Predigested Essential Amino Acids; they have not got to be predigested though, although if they are it certainly is a plus!)

Bouthegourd JC, Roseau SM, Makarios-Lahham L, Leruyet PM, Tome DG, Even PC. A preexercise alpha-lactalbumin-enriched whey protein meal preserves lipid oxidation and decreases adiposity in rats. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Sep;283(3):E565-72

Now there is just one timing which have caused controversy among me and my bros:

Most of you follow the traditional... Proteins Post Work-out!
    (within 15 minutes).
    Now if you are cycling with Insulin then that is a perfect approach!
    But if not then the many researches have shown (I also follow this guideline)
    that your body after a work-out does not need protein! --> It needs carbohydrates (preferabely 0,8 times in gram per KG bodyweight) within 15 minutes of excercise, but it only needs protein about an hour later (so in the form of a shake or meal) 1 hour After Work-Out:
    The most common mistake is to take protein right after workout but this will cause at max 30% of the protein to be used properly the rest will be simply burned or worse stored as fat
    Right after Workout the body can be 3 times as anabolic if supplied 0.8 timesin grams your weight in KG of Carbs...
    If taken right Post workout; That will cause at max 30% of the protein to be used properly the rest will be simply burned or worse stored as fat
    When the GLUT404-bodies in your cell shut down (about 1 hour after training) your body will be craving for proteins and this is the best time of the day to supply them...

Now I know this goes against everything you learned (I did the old approach as well) but with most things in life people do it until they find something better or discover its dangerous, as is with for instance Benzene which for many years people thought was the best Cleaning fluid until they discovered it was very carcinogous...

Here are the studies (there are more just look them up!)

1. Van Loon LJ, Kruijshoop M, Verhagen H, Saris WH, Wagenmakers AJ. Ingestion of Protein Hydrolysate and Amino Acid-Carbohydrate Mixtures Increases Postexercise Plasma Insulin Responses in Men. J Nutr 2000 Oct;130(10):2508-13.

2. Van Loon LJ, Saris WH, Kruijshoop M, Wagenmakers AJ. Maximizing postexercise muscle glycogen synthesis: carbohydrate supplementation and the application of amino acid or protein hydrolysate mixtures. Am J Clin Nutr 2000 Jul;72(1):106-11.

3. Pitkanen HT, Nykanen T, Knuutinen J, Lahti K, Keinanen O, Alen M, Komi PV, Mero AA. Free amino acid pool and muscle protein balance after resistance exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2003 May;35(5):784-92.

4. Dangin M, Boirie Y, Guillet C, Beaufrere B. Influence of the protein digestion rate on protein turnover in young and elderly subjects. J Nutr 2002 Oct;132(10):3228S-33S.

5. Boirie Y, Dangin M, Gachon P, Vasson MP, Maubois JL, Beaufrere B. Slow and fast dietary proteins differently modulate postprandial protein accretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 1997 Dec 23;94(26):14930-5.

6. Dangin M, Boirie Y, Garcia-Rodenas C, Gachon P, Fauquant J, Callier P, Ballevre O, Beaufrere B. The digestion rate of protein is an independent regulating factor of postprandial protein retention. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab 2001 Feb;280(2):E340-8.

Sorry for the Bore!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Great! Glad it works for you! I bet you must have some amazing pictures of yourself!

Great job! Remember, do what works for you, that is key.

~SC~

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have done both approaches and the latter one was nothing short of spectacular!

I love ergogenetics and the fact that you guys all think our body is constantly wasting muscle when not eating is hilarious (I wonder if you ever have heard of evolution!).

Also your proteinquotas are ridicolous and go against everything which has ever been prooved, will you denie science? (I know studies often contradict each other, but the ones about protein are abundant and all conclusive!)

Sorry ~SC~, I don't think they heard you!

LMFAO!!!!!!!

Those 3 "big meals" only serve to get people fat, as they over-eat at each one. There is no way in blue h*ll you can eat 3 times per day, get ALL THE NUTRITION YOU NEED, and NOT store some of EACH of those big meals as fat, provided those 3 meals make up your total KCAL intake. (They would have to, you need to get your KCALS in to recover/repair/grow/etc)

For me, I need 3000 kcals. You'd see my sh*t pink twinkies before I ate THREE 1000 KCAL meals per day, and that's it. Highly idiotic.

Results I get and that I provide have never come up short. Go w/real world application, not what some "study" tells you. Really though, telling any fitness enthusiast to eat 3 BIG MEALS per day, would have you the laughing stock of the fitness industry.

~SC~

Great! Glad it works for you! I bet you must have some amazing pictures of yourself!

Great job! Remember, do what works for you, that is key.

~SC~

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Very true... But why be so conservative....
    Why not try something else, if it doesn't work then go back to what worked!

Some people are just so hard-headed especially on old theories!
    (Try telling anybody to use Test with a suppresive compound or not to pyramide 15 years ago!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I agree, and I have. I used to eat like that, and I never looked worse.

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member

Some people are just so hard-headed especially on old theories!
    (Try telling anybody to use Test with a suppresive compound or not to pyramide 15 years ago!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    why not try training for 7 days a week, eating just 1 meal per day?

Quote Originally Posted by eggplant
    why not try training for 7 days a week, eating just 1 meal per day?
    totally irrelevant and out of place, since no theory has ever recommended that!

Funny you say that because science prooves exactly the opposite of what you say!

Sure our body benefits the most from a steady supply of nutrients, but this is offcourse exactly why we have hormones like Insuline, and why we have glucose and Fatreserves, and the liver, glucagon and glycogene etc.

Because the body has to take "peaks" when provided food, and make it a constant stream.
    Whether you are eating every 16 hours or every 2 hours, they are still peaks!

Fact is that Many Meals on a day suppress IGF and disregulate Insulin , and especially in body building, we benefit more from the 3 Big meals instead of the smaller meals through-out the day approach.
    (Which is only beneficial for stamina sports like cycling and running).

But where the two approaches are similar is that the time of intake must be as regular as possible (so always eat at 5 pm instead of monday 5pm and tuesday 5.45).

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    I have many clients that I train and before I put them on meals plans where they are eating 5-6 meals per day and eating a consistent macor breakdown depending on goal setting they alwasy tell me that they have lack of energy, sleepy all the time( humm insulin issues with bg levels not being consistent?? not because of peaks!), can not tone there body they way they want it too look, slow recovery process, etc...... I could go on and on... what happens when I put them on regular feedings other than the ones they have been on since a child? faster recovery, more muscle tone, accelerated fat loss, better sleep patterns, more energy through out the day,etc.....

Now lets say I put them on 3 meals per day? like they were used to doing before elvolution. they get back right to square one.. storing fat, slower recovery, loss of muscle, loss of strenght,etc.. how do I know this?? I have had clients leave because they were comfortable when they got to their goals and decided to go on their own and try things. next thing you know the education process starts all over again and I am signing up the same client doing another meal plan.

if it works for you? Good for you! I know what has worked for me and others alike and I think I will stick with it. If it is not broke? why try and fix it?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

for every study you can come up with in regards to high protein intake not being needed, there are just as many scientific studies done and real world applications that would say the exact opposite.

ie.. I read in a study where CLA will make someone insulin resistent. Now this was a unbiased study done by a highly recognized lab. On the other hand I have read a ton of studies that will preace about the great benefits of fat loss associated with CLA.

ie..ALA i recently read an article back up by studies that said ALA or R-ALA has no effect in perfectly healthy individuals in regards to insulin mimiking. But they are a plethora of other studies that would beg to differ.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yup, yup, and more YUUUUUUUUUUUUUP to those two posts Abs.......

Thanks for summarizing it all up.

~SC~

Exactly. I couldn't believe the excitement of this gentleman, bragging about how he can not eat for 6-8 hours on end.

Like that is actually PRODUCTIVE.

~SC~
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Your picture is on a muscle magazine!!!!!! OH MY GOD!! Your so bad ass. God....you must be so proud. Can I plz plz plz, have an autograph Mr. Muscle head????????

Mmmmm...ok. My point was to emphasize that the drug makes you less hungry and therefore you are more able to control what you eat. You can still eat every 3 hours if you want, you will just feel full with less food instead!

supirman45 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TexGuy23
    OMG!!!!!!!!! Your picture is on a muscle magazine!!!!!! OH MY GOD!! Your so bad ass. God....you must be so proud. Can I plz plz plz, have an autograph Mr. Muscle head????????
    smart

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Mmmmm...ok. My point was to emphasize that the drug makes you less hungry and therefore you are more able to control what you eat. You can still eat every 3 hours if you want, you will just feel full with less food instead!
    YIPPIE!!!!

guys, just go on the mr. T diet. its one whole turkey every mornin and thats it

DCB

I don't give autographs, sorry.

However, I do have a few left-over t-shirts from my last print. If you send me your addy I'll send you one. Who knows, if you catch me on a cheat day after a few shots of 151, I may even sign the t-shirt for you before I send it.

Thanks for showcasing your jealousy and level of intelligence. Only problem there is that the latter should be higher than the first, and in this case it's obvious that it's not.

Yes, I am in a few muscle magazines, I am proud, and I am bad @ss, yes! Tell me something we don't know about me.......come on............I am sure u can come up w/something.

Where are your pictures? Still in the camera waiting to be taken, right? Insult my intelligence/success all you want, but type in my name into google, hit return. Type your username into google, hit return.

Isn't it obvious.

Get that addy to me!

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 07-16-2004 at 08:14 PM.

why not get your stomach reduced in size like Carny Wilson.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

JT2k is offline Associate Member

your gay

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    TexGuy23 - learn not to flame our vets - and frankly, starving is not a very good diet plan....unless you want to look like an ethiopian

Quote Originally Posted by CYCLEON
    TexGuy23 - learn not to flame our vets - and frankly, starving is not a very good diet plan....unless you want to look like an ethiopian
    dont lie! put your finger in your mouth after every feeding and you can drop the fat like nothing. I no time you could be looking like Calista Flockhart.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

why not get your stomach reduced in size like Carny Wilson.
    They say dogs look like just their owners. Guess they were right!

They say dogs look like just their owners. Guess they were right!
    Is that why where ever I go the girls love me and say I am soooo cute.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

I don't give autographs, sorry.

However, I do have a few left-over t-shirts from my last print. If you send me your addy I'll send you one. Who knows, if you catch me on a cheat day after a few shots of 151, I may even sign the t-shirt for you before I send it.

Thanks for showcasing your jealousy and level of intelligence. Only problem there is that the latter should be higher than the first, and in this case it's obvious that it's not.

Yes, I am in a few muscle magazines, I am proud, and I am bad @ss, yes! Tell me something we don't know about me.......come on............I am sure u can come up w/something.

Where are your pictures? Still in the camera waiting to be taken, right? Insult my intelligence/success all you want, but type in my name into google, hit return. Type your username into google, hit return.

Isn't it obvious.

Get that addy to me!

~SC~

Right. I am sure that making a muscled buffed body your ultimate life goal, like you did, places you among the so called "winners". Let me guess what your job is: Bouncer? Stripper? Male prostitute? Bartender? All 4? Oh well, I am sure it is one of those. You talk about intelligence, but I doubt you even know what a bachelor degree is or that you even stepped your foot into a college or university. Your knowledge seems to be restricted to diet and working out. You are one of those guys that in parties or bars don't have anything to talk about except the gym, and once someone starts talking about politics you feel like a stupid ass muscle head. And the very fact that you have this urge to shove in people's face "OMG, I am in a muscle mag" displays your narcissistic personality which probably covers up your low self steam. Plus spending hours in front of the computer answering people's questions in all those boards (what was that, 4?) doesn't sound very productive to me. Your profile says "nutritionist". I am sure that back in the 80's that was a bad ass major in college, but today most would say "Loser" Btw, how can you possibly afford buying all those protein shakes, supplements and gear making less than 24 thousand a year. Let me know what your secret is. Laterz!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Right. I am sure that making a muscled buffed body your ultimate life goal, like you did, places you among the so called "winners". Let me guess what your job is: Bouncer? Stripper? Male prostitute? Bartender? All 4? Oh well, I am sure it is one of those. You talk about intelligence, but I doubt you even know what a bachelor degree is or that you even stepped your foot into a college or university. Your knowledge seems to be restricted to diet and working out. You are one of those guys that in parties or bars don't have anything to talk about except the gym, and once someone starts talking about politics you feel like a stupid ass muscle head. And the very fact that you have this urge to shove in people's face "OMG, I am in a muscle mag" displays your narcissistic personality which probably covers up your low self steam. Plus spending hours in front of the computer answering people's questions in all those boards (what was that, 4?) doesn't sound very productive to me. Your profile says "nutritionist". I am sure that back in the 80's that was a bad ass major in college, but today most would say "Loser" Btw, how can you possibly afford buying all those protein shakes, supplements and gear making less than 24 thousand a year. Let me know what your secret is. Laterz!

Your an idiot..... and just so you know Swole has a degree in English I believe and is pretty close to becoming a lawyer from what I read in a post a while back. And it's also funny that he is in magazines, own's a company based on nutrition and has a phsyique probably 20000 millions X better than yours. So if that's what you call a loser, I don't know what a winner is.

And nice way to flame a vet on our site, you won't last long

<<LMO>>

BDTR is offline Retired
    going... going...... gone.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr

LOL...... **** you are quick for a big guy. What's with people hatin on Swole lately??

<<LMO>>

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    works every time...
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information