KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Need Help With Flax Seeds......

Hey anyone who already knows, or has a food scale could really help me right now
    I'm trying to see how the flax seeds relate to flax oil.
    For one, how many grams/oz's/etc equals a ml/etc of the oil?
    And, how much fat is in a tablespoon of unground flax seed? (on the same token, I'm trying to figure out how many grams/oz's of flax would be in a typical tablespoon, since it's a measure of volume not weight)
    And, how long are freshly ground flax able to be ground and not used?

thanks a million for any help, and I'm sure others would like this information too, as flax seeds as opposed to the oil are a heck of a lot cheaper

At this time I've been guessing kinda, so I wonder how far off I've been lol.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    Hey anyone who already knows, or has a food scale could really help me right now
    I'm trying to see how the flax seeds relate to flax oil.
    For one, how many grams/oz's/etc equals a ml/etc of the oil?
    And, how much fat is in a tablespoon of unground flax seed? (on the same token, I'm trying to figure out how many grams/oz's of flax would be in a typical tablespoon, since it's a measure of volume not weight)
    And, how long are freshly ground flax able to be ground and not used?

thanks a million for any help, and I'm sure others would like this information too, as flax seeds as opposed to the oil are a heck of a lot cheaper

At this time I've been guessing kinda, so I wonder how far off I've been lol.
    Always grind your flax seeds prior to use.. dont grind them and put them off..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need Help With Flax Seeds......-nf.png  

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    1/4th Of A Cup Is Equivalent To 17,000mg's-that 's 17 Gel Capsules

Flax Seed Also Has 98% More Fiber And Anti Cancer Properties

Remember To Have The Seeds Grinded Before Ingesting Because The Whole Seeds Will Goes Right Through Your Digestive Tract Where The Grinding Binds To The Villa In The Intestine For Better Absorption And Cleansing Benefits

Cb

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    well as far as the grind right before ingestion, how much time do I have really? Like if I grinded it up to 6 hours prior would it be okay? (like so I can have it at work)

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KBZ
    well as far as the grind right before ingestion, how much time do I have really? Like if I grinded it up to 6 hours prior would it be okay? (like so I can have it at work)

yeah thats fine..

Thread Information