ShortStack is offline New Member

Meal Substitutions-Bulking

I am really wondering what kind of shakes or things that I can substitute for actual meals for bulking. I know real food is the way to go, but I REALLY don't have time to sit down and eat with my new job. I only get couple minute breaks here and there..........if there is something I could mix really quick and down in a minute let me know. I don't know a whole lot about substitutes.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortStack
    I am really wondering what kind of shakes or things that I can substitute for actual meals for bulking. I know real food is the way to go, but I REALLY don't have time to sit down and eat with my new job. I only get couple minute breaks here and there..........if there is something I could mix really quick and down in a minute let me know. I don't know a whole lot about substitutes.

Whey protein shakes..... put the correct ammount in a plastic bag and bring a shaker cup with you. Then just get a water bottle or some cold water and ur set. Bring some almonds in a little baggy too and there is a nice pro/fat meal for you.

<<LMO>>

pspcs83 is offline Junior Member
    Tupperware containers work nicely too
    add some water and shake it up

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    Whey protein shakes..... put the correct ammount in a plastic bag and bring a shaker cup with you. Then just get a water bottle or some cold water and ur set. Bring some almonds in a little baggy too and there is a nice pro/fat meal for you.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut

<<LMO>>

yup.. you might also want to try some beef jerkey..

Thread Information