rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member

15 Days out, need some advice

Hey, here's the scoop. I am doing some modeling in 15 days and just found out I need to be in some awesome shape. Thought it was another lame job, but this one is cool.

I am 6"2 210 and around 9% BF. I started just freaking out today and have had a NitroTech bar, some chicken breast, salad and 1/4 of Beef. I know I can't half ass it now and need some help.
    My workouts are going well and I can tell I am holding some water for sure. I have 50 Winstrol tabs (10mg) and some Nolvadex as well as Halotestin . (Stenox)

What's your imput on the diet, the stack, and the KCals? Thanks a ton!

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    Hey, here's the scoop. I am doing some modeling in 15 days and just found out I need to be in some awesome shape. Thought it was another lame job, but this one is cool.

I am 6"2 210 and around 9% BF. I started just freaking out today and have had a NitroTech bar, some chicken breast, salad and 1/4 of Beef. I know I can't half ass it now and need some help.
    My workouts are going well and I can tell I am holding some water for sure. I have 50 Winstrol tabs (10mg) and some Nolvadex as well as Halotestin . (Stenox)

What's your imput on the diet, the stack, and the KCals? Thanks a ton!

Go to http://www.gotswole.com and register at his forums. Check out an article in his VX library called 7 days to ultimate leaness. It will give you the run down on the perfect prep for a show/contest/photoshoot etc..... how to get the water outa of your system and what to eat.

<<LMO>>

Thanks, just grabbed a copy and am reading it now. Does it work all the time?

Thanks

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by rockstarz_g
    Thanks, just grabbed a copy and am reading it now. Does it work all the time?

Thanks

I have never tried it myself, but most people say if you are pretty ripped already (you must be pretty ripped since you are 9% bodyfat) that it does wonders in bringing out your "Ultimate Leaness" lol. I am sure it will work for you if you are relatively ripped already

<<LMO>>

You know, the more cut I can become before then, the better. I am going to do it, post some pics and make sure to hit the old diuretic before.

Thread Information