Thread: Strattera...

helios is offline Associate Member

Strattera...

I was really interested in reading the recent thread on strattera until the flaming started. I recently started taking strattera a couple months ago, and yes I have noticed my appetite has decreased. It is very counter productive since I am still trying to gain more mass.

I was wondering if there is any way to counter the appetite-suppressing affects of it (besides stop taking it)? I try and keep a routine schedule of eating now, but it's not going to be so simple for me once my senior yr of college starts in september. my schedule is very erratic. I work out 3 times a week using DC's split.

I've heard B12 increases appetite...any other suggestions to increase appetite?

-Helios

JT2k is offline Associate Member
    force yourself - us guys that do cutter's have to force ourselfves not to eat so get your mental game in check and chow down. Once you get your schedule down you should be able to plan around it. Sorry im not that knowledgable with supps/drugs. Just giving u a common sense approach no flame intended.

ChefJ is offline Senior Member
    injectable b12 is the best if you are not scared of needles. And because this is steroid dot com even though I,m in the diet forum I'll say Equipoise is probably the best way in the world to increase your hunger.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Yea B12 or EQ will give your appetite a boost.

<<LMO>>

Thread Information