Thread: Mini Diets?

Paingain is offline Banned

Mini Diets?

I've been into bodybuilding for about the past 7 or 8 years now. I've become so involved in it that I'm trying to actually do fitness modeling. I'm currently 218 lbs. at around 9% bodyfat. I've got a few agents that I keep in contact with, but no work so far. They keep telling me that thier guys stay about 2-3 weeks out from contest shape year round!! So here is my problem, trying to put on more mass without getting too much of a stomach. Has anybody ever tried bulking for 2 weeks, then cutting for 2 weeks? Almost like mini diets? I mean, since I've been actually eating bigger the past week and a half, I've jumped from 209-218. Seems to me like if I could cut for the next couple weeks and drop to 210 or 211 that would be a decent gain in a month for somebody that has been bodybuilding for at least 7 years. I do cycle steroids but run only a couple big cycles a year. Am I pissing in the wind with this diet idea, or has this worked for anybody who is trying to stay lean year round? Thanks for the help guys!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    If you are looking for work and keeping in touch w/agents, wouldn't you be trying to get into whatever condition you need to be in for the said work???

(the two week each phase gig blows btw, not a good idea for any serious progress)

~SC~

Paingain is offline Banned
    Exactly right, the condition for the said work that is. The guy says that my chest isnt bad, but it needs to be bigger because my lats overpower it. Besides for the chest, the only holdback is my abdominal region. I got my bodyfat measured a couple weeks ago and it's 8.5%, but he says that I'm going to have to get down to around 5 or 6 to be in the condition he wants me in. Now here is the kicker, I cant get below 205 lbs. because it wont look big enough he says. I was 209 when they measured my bf at 8.5%. So I'm in this dilemma of trying to stay lean but also trying to gain size in my chest area. I cant get on the gear again for a little while, just came off a pretty long cycle. I'm just trying to stay ripped up enough year round.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Get some clen and eat very clean for a few weeks and youll drop a few more %'s.

Thread Information