LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Anyone know where to get....

Gluten free whole wheat pasta? All this brown rice & yams are KILLING me and I am only a week back into my cutting cycle. I have heard that there is a brand out there, but have never seen it in the stores or online. Anyone know where to purchase it?

<<LMO>>
    Last edited by LeanMeOut; 07-01-2004 at 10:12 PM.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Some whole foods type market bro.

You should be able to utilize even white rice while getting ripped to f*ck.........don't have to resort to crazy gross shiznit brutha.

~SC~

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Some whole foods type market bro.

You should be able to utilize even white rice while getting ripped to f*ck.........don't have to resort to crazy gross shiznit brutha.

~SC~

Yea I have used white rice a few times when I was out of brown..... I am actually thinking about just using white all the time as I hate the taste of brown rice. But yams & brown rice get borning night after night. I used those two in conjunction with oatmeal the last time I cut, and I somehow made it through eating those two. But I know if I am gona do this again I need to mix it up to keep me sane lol..... I wanna enjoy my PPWO meal. I am thinking once in a while some pasta would be nice. I started using low carb tortilla's to spice things up a bit and that has helped..... but I need a carb source to have fun with. I am gona do some searching and see what I can dig up. I'll post a link to where I find stuff from too incase anyone else is feeling the same way lol.

<<LMO>>

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    I use white potatoes.. they taste good as ****.. with some i can't belive its not butter spray once in a while..

xenithon is offline Member
    hey guys, similar to my thread. also want a good pasta for PPWO with low GI carbs. was told to try get something gluten free to prevent bloating (difficult since almost everything here is wholewheat durum pasta). But I did find buckwheat pasta - how would this do in my (and LeanMeOut's) case? It's 75% carbs, virtually no fat, gluten egg and wheat free, made from 90% buckwheat flour and 10% rice flour.

XL721 is offline Junior Member

Thread Information