Terinox is offline The One & Only

Whats Wrong With Me ???

Okay, for the past three weeks I've been doing cardio about 5 days a week and been lifting for 3 days a week. I've fixed up my diet in the past month or two. And yet, I don't see any drop in weight!!! I still weight 180 pounds!!! I do seem to look a little better in the stomach, it looks a bit smaller, and I THINK I can see my abs starting to make their presence known, but I'm not sure, could just be fat!!!

As I posted before, I'll be starting Clen on Monday, now, my main question is if I end up doing the Clen/ECA thing and after two months or so, I weight myself and i'm still 180, what would this mean???

Also, is it true that the fat cells you have in your stomach are one of a kind? If you were to get liposuctiong (sp?) for example, and got rid of the fat cells, would you weigh considerably less and be able to keep off the weight???

I might just be getting a little paranoid, but I wanna look good for the summer time!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

(deep breath)

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    If you got liposuction on your belly, those fat cells would be gone forever. Basically all people are born with a certain amount of fat cells in their bodies, and that number stays pretty much constant your whole life. In other words, fat cells don't burn off. They just shrink. So the nice thing about liposuction is that if you have cells removed from your belly, or where ever, they will never return. (fat cells also do not migrate)

Well then it seems like such a wonderful thing, why don't more people do it???

In terms of scaring, would it leave a nasty mark on the stomach area? Anyone have a rough idea of how much it costs? And is age a factor? I mean if you do it early in your life, like 19 years old for example, is this too dangerous?

Someone out there must have had liposuction !!!

anyone ? ? ?

ryan26 is offline Junior Member
    More people don't do it because it costs thousands of dollars. It's anywhere from 3000 to 5000 dollars, but you could get your doctor to let you finance it.
    Scaring is minimal because the instrument used for suctioning is a long skinny prong type tool that is inserted through a tiny hole in your skin. Age isn't so much a factor. Obviously someone who isn't full grown yet shouldn't have it done, but 19 is plenty old enough. Oh and approximately one in five thousand people die during lyposuction, so you have about the same chances as dying in surgery as you do dying in a car accident. I'd love to have it done though if I had the money. You could get permanent abs.

Shit dude, 1 in 5000 people die during lyposuction!!! What the fuck, is the doctor drunk or something!!!

Damn, well I've been driving for 3 years now, and I haven't been in an accident yet, so I'd say my chances are pretty good

Thnx for the info, it's the first thing I'm going to do when I win the lottery!!!

ann
    ann is offline Female Member
    What kind of diet are you doing? I think after a certain amount of eating one way, its good to shock the body, and add/take out something. Maybe do kind of a carb rotation, taking in higher carbs on your training days and lower carbs on non training days.

Of course I dont know what your present diet looks like ; but you always need to be changing things up....just like your workout routines. You constantly hit plateu's (sp?) and need to keep your body guessing .

I'm not sure about the lipo, unless you are really obese. Otherwise diet and training should be all you need .

Hope I sounded like I knew what I was talking about

MindBomb is offline Member
    Bro, If it apears to look better it probably is....You are replacing fat with muscles which weighs more than fat....Keep up the cardio and keep the measurement to notice any changes...Changes may be subtle, because you only weigh 180, but you'll be able to notice...Good luck.

Hay MindBomb, thnx, sounds good and reasonable explanation

Ann, my diet is okay, I think. The only bad part is that I don't really count up the numbers, but I just watch what I eat.

In terms of meals, I try to eat at least 4 meals a day, sometimes 5-6. I eat things like tuna, chicken, rice, fish. All these I try to make with minimal or no oil. I don't drink anything with sugar or anything like that. Mostly just water and milk. No junk food/fast food or anything like that. Sandwiches at school, fruits/vegetables. Stuff like that. But like I said before, I am kinda seeing slight results in terms of actually body changing. But the weight is staying the same. Like MindBomb said, is it most likely that i'm changing the fat to muscle? And how much more does muscle weight?

Thnx

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

MindBomb is right on here

Terinox,
    Actually what you are expereinceing is a good thing. After all you did say that your stomach is appearing to get smaller and that you abbs are bigging to show. As a result of your lean muscle mass going up, your metabolism is also increasing thus increasing your fat burning abilites at a faster rate. Once you have gotten your body fat to a certain point your weight may still increase which will be most likely muscle growth. Hold off on any really strong eca stacks for right now. You appear to be doing well on your own. Keep up the good work.
    Tobey

jammergsxr is offline Member
    One little bit on lypo,those cells are gone forever,but that meens the fat goes elsewhere later.You know how fat builds around your abs,well it could go to your ass,calves,thighs ,hips.Its a quick fix thats bites you later!

hehe, shit, i never thought about that, thnx for the info!!!

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Seems to me you are not doing something right Terrinox. You should be seeing a dramatic weight reduction given the change in your lifestyle. Since you say your weight is not dropping, you need to examine exactly what you are doing to discover why it is not. There are some people at my gym who walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes and call that cardio: its not. They have burned 150 calories in 30 minutes. Doing nothing at all they be burning about 100. Net benefint 50 calorie loss. One porwer bar is around 400 calories I think and a bottle of gatoraid is 200. Think about the time you'd need just to break even.

Second, you need to rexamine yer diet. Have you cut down on yer "occasional" pizza? Cause you can't just do it some of the time you have to make a complete commitment, in my opinion.

Third point about lipo: it will work much better if you get yer bodyfat % down first and exhast all natural alternative. If you get it take out of your stomach, it won't come back there (assuming the Dr. is able to remove ALL of the fat cells), but it will come back in to other places, i.e., ass, thighs, etc. If yer bf% is 20% and you can't get your bf% under control, you won't be btter off (in time) for having done it.

thnx for the post beenie, good as always

I have fixed up my diet, the pizza is actually out as well. They still order sometimes, I think two weeks ago I had 4 slices, but they are the square slices, very very small, so it's the equal of having one full size slice or something like that.

In terms of weight loss, actually, I started the Clen Monday, and i've kept hard on the cardio, it's 5-6 days a week. Today I stepped on the scale I was 2 pounds lighter I think it's starting to get really into effect. I think if I stick with what I'm doing, and keep at it hard, 20 pounds off by the summer shouldn't be a problem.

Thnx for the info on the lipo, i was just curious about it though, won't get it, not for a long while at least

Will keep you updated on progress And hopefully some pics in the near future

Adonis is offline Associate Member
    One more thing on lipo:
    If you are prone to store fat on your stomach and you have lipo done, your body will still store fat in your stomach, the remaining fat cells will just stretch a lot more than usual.

That's why after you have lipo done, the doc will always give you one of those "your path to healthy eating" booklet.

llbeastcd is offline Associate Member
    LI, NY... where it seems like everyone is on gear.
    I would imagine that the 1 in 5000 is due to problems with anesthesia which could skew the statistics. Possible infection during recovery might also be the reason.

With any type of cosmetic surgery... you get what you pay for. Do lots of research, find the best ones out there with the most experience. If it means top dollar, then so be it. We're talking about your body here, not basic car repair.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Remeber bro, muscle weights more than fat, so if you are working out, and eating right, you won't be weighing less, you will be weight more. Are you drinking plenty of water? Are you eating alot of carbs, especially at night?
    Don't sweat the ECA stack, it actually works about the same as Clen believe it or not, I actually have had better sucess with an ECA stack and eating properly, than clen with out most of the sides. I like clen because it has other properties that ECA doesn't have, but trust me, by the time you are done with your 6 week cycle of both, or whatever you are doing, you will see results.. Be patient, I know how you feel, I am doing the same thing as you, Clen that is..

Thnx,

llbeastcd, good advice, your 100% right about that!

Sicilian30, good advice, will keep at it and let you know how things go

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    also don't forget that you're not going to just lose fat from your stomach, it's going to be coming from all parts of your body in little bits, so you might not notice it as much.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro ....you do NOT want lipo. I had surgery for Gyno 3 years ago and it was the most pain I have ever had to go through. We also had a friend of the family that died from an embolism after her Lipo. She was only 24.

ouch, sorry to hear that bro, thnx for the help

Thread Information