doctorcc is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Accident Recovery

I'm new to the site, and so far I LOVE all the cool information! Snaps to the informative members on here.
    My problem and solution lies within me- this I know. But sometimes encouragement and support from others is crucial for transformation.
    I was involved in a major car accident last fall, which rendered me helpless- as far as fitness was concerned. Two years prior to the accident I had ballooned to a whopping 310 due to my out of control eating and inactive office job. After much building and proper nutrition, I acheved my short term goal of 200 pounds, and well on my way to my long term 175. 200 was great for me! I had dropped many pounds of fat, and began to look like a fellow builder. As we all know, **** happens! I'm now back up to 235, and would love nothing more than to reach my goal of being a fit 175. I hyper-trophy real well, so building back what I had will soon come. Patience blows, by the way! Anyway, I'm working out hard core, and eating what is "right" for me. I'm on the track, but I need some help with everything!!! As you may know- this is hard stuff!
    Thank you, in advance, my buff brothers, for your understanding and encouragement. Vegas loves you- Christian

P.S. The pic with my girl is a few months after the accident, and the other is current- about 30 pounds difference.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Accident Recovery-annie-me.jpg   Accident Recovery-surfs-up-.jpg  

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry to hear about your accident bro. This is a fantastic board with a lot of experienced and intelligent guys (and girls). Good luck with your recovery and your cutting. Stick around and you'll achieve your goals for sure. welcome to AR

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorcc
    I'm new to the site, and so far I LOVE all the cool information! Snaps to the informative members on here.
    My problem and solution lies within me- this I know. But sometimes encouragement and support from others is crucial for transformation.
    I was involved in a major car accident last fall, which rendered me helpless- as far as fitness was concerned. Two years prior to the accident I had ballooned to a whopping 310 due to my out of control eating and inactive office job. After much building and proper nutrition, I acheved my short term goal of 200 pounds, and well on my way to my long term 175. 200 was great for me! I had dropped many pounds of fat, and began to look like a fellow builder. As we all know, **** happens! I'm now back up to 235, and would love nothing more than to reach my goal of being a fit 175. I hyper-trophy real well, so building back what I had will soon come. Patience blows, by the way! Anyway, I'm working out hard core, and eating what is "right" for me. I'm on the track, but I need some help with everything!!! As you may know- this is hard stuff!
    Thank you, in advance, my buff brothers, for your understanding and encouragement. Vegas loves you- Christian

P.S. The pic with my girl is a few months after the accident, and the other is current- about 30 pounds difference.
    Welcome again bro....and like I said check out that cutting sticky at the top of the page. It is the guideline to a good cutting diet that will target your fat and not muscle. Then create your own diet, post it here w/ your suggested cardio & lifting outline and we will get you squared away.

<<LMO>>

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    How tall are you? Check the cutting sticky, then we'll help you get on your way to losing those extra pounds

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome bro!! learn that cutting sticky and you will be 175 in no time

DCB

doctorcc is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys-
    First, thanks for the tip on the cutting sticky. I've read through it, and thought it was great! I commended Rambo for the time spent on the thread! What a guy! I will make sure and pass the info on... meanwhile, I'll be looking for more informative threads like this.
    Thanks again! -Christian

Thread Information