OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Vacation time...

Just about to head out of town with a couple of my college buddies. Figured id say bye since I wont be on the boards till next week sometime. When I return, ill be a couple pounds heavier. This vacation is a ritual since its harder and harder to get together as we get older, so I am putting no holds on anything I consume, except that I want to maintain protein levels. I will also be drinking non-light beer. Something I havent done in months.

Friday night, the calories are going to be the highest. My best friend thinks that ever since I turned into a "pussy" to get in shape, I lost my drinking touch, SO the only way to settle it is to see who can drink their own case of beer the fastest. I havent done this since xmas break so itll be tough. I WILL be drinking light beer for this competition, lol.

You all be safe, enjoy your cheat day this weekend, and ill see you all next week.

-ost

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by OSTIE
    Just about to head out of town with a couple of my college buddies. Figured id say bye since I wont be on the boards till next week sometime. When I return, ill be a couple pounds heavier. This vacation is a ritual since its harder and harder to get together as we get older, so I am putting no holds on anything I consume, except that I want to maintain protein levels. I will also be drinking non-light beer. Something I havent done in months.

Friday night, the calories are going to be the highest. My best friend thinks that ever since I turned into a "pussy" to get in shape, I lost my drinking touch, SO the only way to settle it is to see who can drink their own case of beer the fastest. I havent done this since xmas break so itll be tough. I WILL be drinking light beer for this competition, lol.

You all be safe, enjoy your cheat day this weekend, and ill see you all next week.

-ost

You be safe too bro, have a great trip.

<<LMO>>

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    So its like one big happy family here huh?

Have fun buddy, Ill be hittin up the beaches in august with some friends so ill myself a cheat week as well.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    see ya bro. be safe, knock back a couple for AR!!

dcb

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    see ya bro. be safe, knock back a couple for AR!!

dcb

doby48 is offline Female Member
    have a great vacation. i just had mine a month ago and pretty much ate anything, only gained a few pounds but felt fat

have a great time and don't even think about diet until you get back!
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Thread Information