GQSuperman is offline Banned

muscle milk question

anyone tried it? i hear it tastes great. i've been told it's mostly casein, so might be a good bed time drink. however, i notice it has 12 carbs and 18 grams fat per serving. would this be detrimental for a cutting diet?

anyone take this stuff? if so, what do you think/recommend.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Not good in a cutting diet, no.

~SC~

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    I used it during a bulk cycle, it tastes amazing, even in water. A bit costly though

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    IT TASTES GREAT!!!
    Dont know about u, but i get it for 20 bucks a 2lb jar

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I'm cutting with it now...and here is why!!!! (I'm down to a 31" waiste)

RxLink® Sport Nutrition

Muscle Milk

It takes energy to grow muscle. Lots of it. So, we packed MUSCLE MILK™ with energy-dense LEANLIPIDS™. Leading scientists rethinking the role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The specific type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat. The LEANLIPIDS™ found in MUSCLE MILK promote fat loss 3 ways:

LEANLIPIDS™ contain special redigested fatless fats (medium chain triglycerides), which are typically burned as energy and show little or no propensity for storage as body fat. Plus, they help you burn previously stored fat. LEANLIPIDS™ also promote positive nitrogen balance.

LEANLIPIDS™ contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids which are less likely to be stored as fat. We use special enzyme engineering to make these lipids even more functional, promoting anti-inflammatory effects and enhanced mineral retention.

Recent research reveals calories from specially engineered lipids (as found in LEANLIPIDS™) taken before and during workouts, promote leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.

So while MUSCLE MILK may contain slightly more fat than older ultra-carb products, our LEANLIPIDS™ are designed to help you get leaner.

Get the right kind of fat in MUSCLE MILK, and protein-32 grams per serving of Evo-pro™, nature's ultimate anabolic protein-amino blend.

Thread Information