Shiznit is offline New Member

Hows this for a daily diet?

I just read the cutting diet. and was wondering if this is alright as a daily thing?
    i weigh 171 would this be an ideal cutting diet?
    [breakfast]
    3 boiled eggs with yolk
    Glass of skimmed milk or protein drink ( not sure about this )
    or should i change the above to Corn flakes with skimmed milk a bowl everyday?
    [workout]
    30 mins treadmill
    30 mins cycling
    30 mins stomache
    *i dont lift weights yet*
    [After workout meal]
    Tuna in water with onions or 2 chicken breasts grilled
    or noodles or something anyone can think of thats good
    [sleep]

i dont really have that much time to be home to eat and such so this works out but limits how many meals i can have ive lived on water tuna eggwhites for 2months 140 cal intake daily.. so i could torture myself .. need some advice on this diet.. thanks guys o and will clen help me loose weight? im currently taking thermo red pills. full of caffene oh and are protein shakes any fatty? gains weight?

Metabolic_ is offline Junior Member
    What cutting sticky are you reading .....read it again Its not that hard to understand

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Dude I'm new to this site but I'm starting to think you are just a troll. You posted this same stuff on the cutting sticky and it's layed out perfectly plus a whole bunch of diff posts all saying the same thing, some with information that is differen regarding you. It's getting annoying.

XL721 is offline Junior Member
    Dude I'm new to this site but I'm starting to think you are just a troll. You posted this same stuff on the cutting sticky and it's layed out perfectly plus a whole bunch of diff posts all saying the same thing, some with information that is differen regarding you. It's getting annoying.
    LOL

i read the cutting and the mods people have made i mentioned i dont have time to be at home im always out.. either class or job or at the gym.. so i only get to eat when i wake up and after workout then im off to work or sleep.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    you need to prepare your food the night before and take it with you.you must eat more.

aight thanks u guys and sorry for all the trouble..

thanks you guys sorry for all the posting i did earlier.. new to the forums..

Thread Information