homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

Swolecat/Mods inquiry...

This board has some great scientifically based advice. Was wondering who Swole and the mods look up to as far as gurus? Any other diet/training/anabolics experts to read up on?
    In your opinion, what are the most important things you've done over the years that have made the most dramatic differences in your physique?
    Do any of you respect Mike Mentzer, Dr. Darden, or Dorian Yates' bodybuilding philosophies? Whose do you respect?
    Lots of questions here, but was curious.
    Thanks bros.
    -HB

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    I myself look to my professors (looking to be an RD, and they have trained many natty bodybuilders) and guys like swole. I dont look and what diets the pros eat b/c they are on so much f-ing gear that they eat way different from the avg. person looking to get cut up.

dcb

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    i enjoyed reading frank zane's philosophies

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    I will stick mith Arnolds's Theory...because if he were in his prime now with Lr3 and other aas available...he would be a Super Hero!! IMO

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Duchaine was one of my favs.

Now to stay current, I just research new products/theories/practices on my own. I also know a few big people in the world of fitness in their respective sports/interests, so I always run ideas by them as well.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Duchaine was one of my favs.

Now to stay current, I just research new products/theories/practices on my own. I also know a few big people in the world of fitness in their respective sports/interests, so I always run ideas by them as well.

~SC~
    Duchaine?? wasnt he a steroid guru who died crazy young? how did he die (jw)?

dcb

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    Duchaine?? wasnt he a steroid guru who died crazy young? how did he die (jw)?

dcb
    He took chances no one else had the balls to take.

From his bravery came so many methodologies and concepts, it's crazy. Now, many are teeing off on his findings, and making a plethora of $$ from paying attention to his works.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    He took chances no one else had the balls to take.

From his bravery came so many methodologies and concepts, it's crazy. Now, many are teeing off on his findings, and making a plethora of $$ from paying attention to his works.

~SC~
    wow, didnt see how much of an influnces he has been. i am reading up on him now, interesting guy.

dcb

Thread Information