Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 64
  1. #1
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358

    Smile Brand New to Ar!...Please help with my diet :)


    Hey guys im brand new to AR but i have been reading alot of the forums on here for a while... anyways after reading about m1-t for a while and other pro-hormones and pro-steriods , I decided i was going to do the m1-t as my first cycle. This is what i bought:

    1 bottle of M1-T by underground labs - 10 mg ED
    1 bottle of 4-Ad by 4-derm - 400 mg ED
    1 bottle of milk thistle - 1000 mg ED
    1 botlle of nolva (20 mg/ml)
    1 bottle of clomid (50mg/ml)
    10 lbs all the whey protein
    --and im gonna buy some dex. today for my PWO shakes

    I was planning on doing NSA's m1-t sample cycle

    M1t FAQ

    And then maybe adding clen in my pct if I get the money to do so.

    I got my workout schedual down, But now comes the diet part which im really stuck on. I know im gonna prolly get flammed for this whole post... but thats what im here for... flame away.

    Oh yeah and btw my stats are:
    18 yrs old
    150 lbs
    6 ft
    11% bf
    Never done a cycle b4

    I figured That for bulking i would need about 3200 calories a day approx. and that i needed to eat 8 times a day, 3 coming from shakes.... So off that came this diet (kinda based off rambo and LMO's bulking diet)

    Meal 1 : Breakfast
    8 egg white- 33 cal./ 7g protein/1 carb
    1 cup of oatmeal - 150 cal/ 6g protein/26 carbs
    1 scoop whey protein in skim milk - 85 cal 8g protein + 111cal/ 22g protein/26 carbs

    -= total : 379 cals/ 43g protein/27carbs=-

    Meal 2 : 2-3 hours after Meal 1
    Lean ground beef ( 3.5 ounces) - 265 cal./ 28g protein/ 0 carbs/ 16g fat
    Broccoli (1/2 cup) - 25 cals/3g protein/ 5 carbs
    Mozeralla Cheese (56g) - 104 cals/ 8g protein/ 0 carbs/ 8g fat

    -=total : 394 cal/39 g protein/5 carbs/24g fat =-

    Meal 3: Lunch
    Chicken breast (3oz) 120 cal/24g protein/ 0 carbs/2g fat
    White rice (1cup) 250 cals/6g protein/58 carbs/0 fat

    -= total: 262 cals/30g protein/58 carbs/2g fat =-

    Meal 4: 2-3 hours after lunch
    2 cans of tuna- 230 cals/46g protein/0 carbs/4g fat
    1 tbsp Mayo- 100 cals/11g fat

    -= total: 330 cal/46g protein/14g fat=-

    -=-=-=-=Workout=-=-=-=-

    Meal 5: PWO
    2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

    -=total : 222 cal/40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat=-

    Meal 6 : PPWO
    Chicken breast (3oz) 120 cal/24g protein/ 0 carbs/2g fat
    White rice (1cup) 250 cals/6g protein/58 carbs/0 fat

    -= total: 262 cals/30g protein/58 carbs/2g fat =-

    Meal 7 : Before bed
    2 tblsns Peanut butter - 190 cals/8g protein/7 carbs/16g fat
    1.5 tbs Flack seed oil- ?
    2 Scoops whey protein - 222 cal/42g protein/ 52 carbs

    -=total 412 cals/50g protein/59 carbs/16g fat=-

    TOTAL if i added it all right it comes out to be
    -2261- Calories
    -278g- Protein
    -58g- Fat

    -I dont know why but its not coming up to that many calories or grams of protein that i thought it would be :-\... maybe i did something wrong.
    I have a workout routine also if any of you would like to see it but other than that...any help would be greatly appreciated. I know i need alot of it.

    Oh yeah and its good to be a part or AR now!!!
    Bye guys, Thanks again.

    ps.. I plan to start monday...48 hours from now blahh...tooo soon lol

  2. #2
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Your math is wrong when you are adding up the kcals. Use this to figure it out:


    1g Fat - 9 kcals
    1g Carb - 4 kcals
    1g Protein - 4 kcals



    <<LMO>>

  3. #3
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Dude, you do understand that M1T is a steroid , right? It's not a pro-steroid, it's a steroid. My honest opinion is that with your age and size, you can make a lot of progress with proper diet and workout regimens. Save the steroids for further down the line.

  4. #4
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Dude, you do understand that M1T is a steroid, right? It's not a pro-steroid, it's a steroid. My honest opinion is that with your age and size, you can make a lot of progress with proper diet and workout regimens. Save the steroids for further down the line.


    I agree with this 100%, but I just want to add (because you will do what you want to do no matter what we say) if you do use M1T, make sure you use the proper ancillaries for PCT. Remember M1T does not convert to estrogen, but if you don't do proper PCT you can have estrogen rebound and get gyno and lots of ther ugly sides. Be careful with it. As bad man said, M1T is a steroid , not a pro hormone.


    <<LMO>>

  5. #5
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    FOLLOW MY CAPS

    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz

    Hey guys im brand new to AR but i have been reading alot of the forums on here for a while... anyways after reading about m1-t for a while and other pro-hormones and pro-steriods , I decided i was going to do the m1-t as my first cycle. This is what i bought:

    1 bottle of M1-T by underground labs - 10 mg ED
    1 bottle of 4-Ad by 4-derm - 400 mg ED
    1 bottle of milk thistle - 1000 mg ED
    1 botlle of nolva (20 mg/ml)
    1 bottle of clomid (50mg/ml)
    10 lbs all the whey protein
    --and im gonna buy some dex. today for my PWO shakes

    I was planning on doing NSA's m1-t sample cycle

    M1t FAQ

    And then maybe adding clen in my pct if I get the money to do so.

    I got my workout schedual down, But now comes the diet part which im really stuck on. I know im gonna prolly get flammed for this whole post... but thats what im here for... flame away.

    Oh yeah and btw my stats are:
    18 yrs old
    150 lbs
    6 ft
    11% bf
    Never done a cycle b4

    I figured That for bulking i would need about 3200 calories a day approx. and that i needed to eat 8 times a day, 3 coming from shakes.... So off that came this diet (kinda based off rambo and LMO's bulking diet)

    Meal 1 : Breakfast
    8 egg white- 33 cal./ 7g protein/1 carb
    1 cup of oatmeal - 150 cal/ 6g protein/26 carbs
    1 scoop whey protein in skim milk - 85 cal 8g protein + 111cal/ 22g protein/26 carbs

    THIS LOOKS GOOD BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT 8 EGG WHITES HAS MORE PROTEIN IN IT THAN 7G. AT YOUR HEIGHT YOU COULD PLAY WITH CARBS HERE BETWEEN 25-50 GRAMS

    -= total : 379 cals/ 43g protein/27carbs=-

    Meal 2 : 2-3 hours after Meal 1
    Lean ground beef ( 3.5 ounces) - 265 cal./ 28g protein/ 0 carbs/ 16g fat
    Broccoli (1/2 cup) - 25 cals/3g protein/ 5 carbs
    Mozeralla Cheese (56g) - 104 cals/ 8g protein/ 0 carbs/ 8g fat

    -=total : 394 cal/39 g protein/5 carbs/24g fat =-
    THIS IS FINE CONSIDERING THE CARB TO FAT RATIO, I WOULDNT GO ANY HIGHER WITH THE CARBS BUT YOU COULD DEFINITELY KEEP YOU PROTEIN INTAKE CONSITENT IN EACH MEAL WITH 50 GRAMS
    Meal 3: Lunch
    Chicken breast (3oz) 120 cal/24g protein/ 0 carbs/2g fat
    White rice (1cup) 250 cals/6g protein/58 carbs/0 fat
    LOOKS GOOD BUT DOUBLE YOUR PROTEIN LIKE I STATED UP ABOVE
    -= total: 262 cals/30g protein/58 carbs/2g fat =-

    Meal 4: 2-3 hours after lunch
    2 cans of tuna- 230 cals/46g protein/0 carbs/4g fat
    1 tbsp Mayo- 100 cals/11g fat
    LOOKS GOOD BUT ONCE AGAIN I KNOW THAT 1 CAN OF TUNA HAS AROUND 30 GRAMS OF PROTEIN (WHITE ALBACORE IN H2O)
    -= total: 330 cal/46g protein/14g fat=-

    -=-=-=-=Workout=-=-=-=-

    Meal 5: PWO
    2 Scoops Whey Protein / 80g of Dextrose

    -=total : 222 cal/40g protein / 80g carbs / 0g fat=-
    LOOKS GOOD HERE, LOOKS LIKE YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK. YOU COULD EVEN BUMP UP YOUR DEXTROSE TO 150 GRAMS AT YOUR HEIGHT.
    Meal 6 : PPWO
    Chicken breast (3oz) 120 cal/24g protein/ 0 carbs/2g fat
    White rice (1cup) 250 cals/6g protein/58 carbs/0 fat
    DOUBLE YOUR PROTEN AND DOUBLE YOUR CARBS
    ALSO WITH PWO1&2 TAKE 500MG OF R-ALA AND 1200MCG OF BIOTIN WITH EACH MEAL. MAKE SURE YOU TAKE ALL YOUR VITAMINS, BCAAS AND CREATINE WITH PWO1.
    -= total: 262 cals/30g protein/58 carbs/2g fat =-

    Meal 7 : Before bed
    2 tblsns Peanut butter - 190 cals/8g protein/7 carbs/16g fat
    1.5 tbs Flack seed oil- ?
    2 Scoops whey protein - 222 cal/42g protein/ 52 carbs
    I WOULD OPT FOR THE FLAX OIL SINCE IT HAS MORE BENEFICIAL PROPERTIES THAN B.P. ALSO MAKE SURE THAT THIS LAST MEAL BEFORE BED IS AT LEAST 3 HOURS AWAY FROM THE PWO MEALS. YOU JUST DONT WANT TO STORE ANY EXCESS FAT AFTER YOUR WORKOUT
    -=total 412 cals/50g protein/59 carbs/16g fat=-

    TOTAL if i added it all right it comes out to be
    -2261- Calories
    -278g- Protein
    -58g- Fat

    -I dont know why but its not coming up to that many calories or grams of protein that i thought it would be :-\... maybe i did something wrong.
    I have a workout routine also if any of you would like to see it but other than that...any help would be greatly appreciated. I know i need alot of it.

    Oh yeah and its good to be a part or AR now!!!
    Bye guys, Thanks again.

    ps.. I plan to start monday...48 hours from now blahh...tooo soon lol

    LOOKS PRETTY GOOD AND THANKS FOR LAYING THE DIET OUT PROPERLY SO PEOPLE COULD VIEW IT WITH OUT STRAINING THEMSELVES. LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE DOING YOUR HOMEWORK. GOOD LUCK. TRAIN HARD, EAT WELL, REST AND RECOVER!!

  6. #6
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    If youre bulking you need a lot more calories bro... like 4000-4500 calories a day with around 400-500g protein and 400-500g carbs, not a lot of fat

  7. #7
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    Welcome to the board bro. I am doing the same cycle in oct. Youre only 18 so M1T might not be the best thing for you right away. How long have you been lifting? What are your maxs? For a first cycle you should probably not do M1T. You still have all kinds of natural gains to get. Get some creatine and do a 1-AD cycle or two before messin with M1T. That stuff is a steroid and very potent and if youve never had any type of drug like this it could do more harm than good. I started lifting at 18 and started w/ creatine and protien shakes, then 1-AD and two cycles of Andro Nitrate Fuel. Keep the M1T, it will last for like 2 or 3 years. But for the M1T cycle you need 2 bottles of 4derm if you do the dosage in nsa's thread, get some hawthorne berry extract too. And to critique this, which will work with PH's too, first off, youll prolly want to bump up to 4G's a day. Throw another meal in and youll be in like flynn.

    meal 1. Good amount of protien and carbs here, give the milk a second thought, dairy makes muscles look soft

    meal 2. pretty good I guess.

    meal 3. double protien, Brown rice instead of white. Bleached stuff isnt good.

    meal 4. I hate mayo. But if you wanna eat it...

    meal 5. good shake.

    meal 6. Again, brown rice and double protien

    meal 7. I wouldnt go for a shake w/ all dem carbs right before bed.

    Add another pro/carb meal and you should be good to go. Chicken or steak. Youll deff want to bump up to 300g pro and 4000 cals for M1T and probably PH too. Search the supp forum for more. Post your workout in the workout forum too with a link to this one.
    Last edited by Soldier of Misfortune; 07-24-2004 at 09:08 PM.

  8. #8
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If youre bulking you need a lot more calories bro... like 4000-4500 calories a day with around 400-500g protein and 400-500g carbs, not a lot of fat




    And who's ass did you pull that out of? That is such generic BS.


    Stick with what your doing bro and if your not gaining then up the kcals little by little. Don't start off crazy high unless you want to get fat


    <<LMO>>

  9. #9
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Ya i know its a steriod ...and just labeled as a "pro-steroid " for legality but i didnt say it was a pro-hormone... i just said i was looking about pro hormones like 1-ad and mag and stuff. Thx guys for the hella fast replies. ...u guys think you can fix up my diet a bit please? thx ... I dont really have any other ideas about not using it though... i havent gone up like any weight is soooo long and i feel if i follow pct correctly.. like NSA's m1-t faq i can get what i am looking for. Any other reasons why i shouldnt do m1-t? if so what else would be a good supp. to take

  10. #10
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    If youre bulking you need a lot more calories bro... like 4000-4500 calories a day with around 400-500g protein and 400-500g carbs, not a lot of fat
    not really man. i a dont understand some of you of you guys. you all seem to cut with around 2200 kcal but when you bulk you almost double it. i do not understand at all, but to each his own


    dcb

  11. #11
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Oh yea and in meal 6 you can eat white rice if you want to. It's not going to hurt you. PPWO can still have medium-higher glycemic carbs.


    <<LMO>>

  12. #12
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    when youre on cycle you need more calories am i wrong? If the diet is clean (chicken, steak, brown rice, tuna, potatoes, etc.) he shouldnt put on TOO much fat, and even if he does the purpose of doing a cycle is to put on as much muscle as you can in a short amount of time. Slow lean gains dont appeal to me I guess, I'd rather gain 2 pounds of fat along with my muscle. Whatever floats your boat. Do you "lean mass" guys do any super-supplements?
    Last edited by AandF6969; 07-24-2004 at 09:11 PM.

  13. #13
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    wow thx for all the fixes... you guys are really fukkin fast..awesome thx again for helping my diet out

  14. #14
    Soldier of Misfortune's Avatar
    Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    1,459
    we have nothing better to do on sat nite

  15. #15
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut



    And who's ass did you pull that out of? That is such generic BS.


    Stick with what your doing bro and if your not gaining then up the kcals little by little. Don't start off crazy high unless you want to get fat


    <<LMO>>
    ****, I love the flowery politeness you get in the diet forum. No beating around the bush here.

  16. #16
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    when youre on cycle you need more calories am i wrong? If the diet is clean (chicken, steak, brown rice, tuna, potatoes, etc.) he shouldnt put on TOO much fat, and even if he does the purpose of doing a cycle is to put on as much muscle as you can in a short amount of time. Slow lean gains dont appeal to me I guess, I'd rather gain 2 pounds of fat along with my muscle. Whatever floats your boat. Do you "lean mass" guys do any super-supplements?


    LOL.... I would hardly call M1T a super supplement. I do agree with you that when on "Super Supplements" you need more calories / you can utilize more calories. But in this case I think 4000 kcals especially with his stats (150 pounds) is too much


    <<LMO>>

  17. #17
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    Well you agree with me about the super supplement part of it. You dont have to be a dick, dude.

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    ****, I love the flowery politeness you get in the diet forum. No beating around the bush here.


    No phuckin around right bad man haha. Nah I wasn't trying to be a dick, I am just sick of everyone saying immediately that you need to bulk on 4000 kcals lol. It's very generic. Hell I can gain weight at 2900 kcals and I weigh 190-5 pounds


    <<LMO>>

  19. #19
    MMC78's Avatar
    MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    1,310
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    we have nothing better to do on sat nite


    I've gotta hand it to the original poster for doing his homework though. BUT you should put on an additional 30 more lbs with nothing but food before touching anabolics (including m1t).

  20. #20
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Well you agree with me about the super supplement part of it. You dont have to be a dick, dude.


    Sorry for coming off harsh


    <<LMO>>

  21. #21
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    No phuckin around right bad man haha. Nah I wasn't trying to be a dick, I am just sick of everyone saying immediately that you need to bulk on 4000 kcals lol. It's very generic. Hell I can gain weight at 2900 kcals and I weigh 190-5 pounds


    <<LMO>>
    agree to the fullest. I am 232 right now and am bulking great with 3100kcal

    dcb

  22. #22
    AandF6969's Avatar
    AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    5,387
    I guess those d@mn calorie calculators must be wrong cuz with my weight and all that it says my maintenance is around 3500 and to gain weight you add 500 to that?

  23. #23
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    I guess those d@mn calorie calculators must be wrong cuz with my weight and all that it says my maintenance is around 3500 and to gain weight you add 500 to that?


    Calorie calculators can only give you an estimate..... only you know what your body needs to grow / get smaller. It's all trial and error.


    <<LMO>>

  24. #24
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    So what exactly are u guys saying i should or shouldnt do... I have been looking forward to starting this cycle as soon as i can because of the NO gains i have been seeing for the past few months and really wanna get bigger as fast as possible...but i really care about my health and dont wanna fuk myself up...please give me your honest opinion if u were in my shoes... thx for understandin guys

  25. #25
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    So what exactly are u guys saying i should or shouldnt do... I have been looking forward to starting this cycle as soon as i can because of the NO gains i have been seeing for the past few months and really wanna get bigger as fast as possible...but i really care about my health and dont wanna fuk myself up...please give me your honest opinion if u were in my shoes... thx for understandin guys


    It's not only the health risks..... you are just not ready for a cycle. You are too small and have not gained enough naturally to do a cycle yet. I would say you could gain atleast 30 pounds naturally if you lifted hard and had a good diet over the course of a year of lifting. Your young, your natural test levels are in their peak. No need for AAS at this point. Build a base first, then build on to it once you can't gain naturally anymore..


    <<LMO>>

  26. #26
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Cowboys signed Eddie George!!!!!!

    ~SC~

  27. #27
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Cowboys signed Eddie George!!!!!!

    ~SC~


    WHORE


    <<LMO>>

  28. #28
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Cowboys signed Eddie George!!!!!!

    ~SC~
    Dude, you're not a Cowboy fan are you? I'm already overlooking the fact that you're a Laker fan.

  29. #29
    JT2k's Avatar
    JT2k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    405
    Geez swole start your own thread..... lol j/j

  30. #30
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Dude, you're not a Cowboy fan are you? I'm already overlooking the fact that you're a Laker fan.
    Yeah, Dallas fan since Landry, Dorsett, Too Tall Jones, Danny White (uggh!!!), etc.............

    Laker fan? Not w/out SHAQ!!!!!!



    ~SC~

  31. #31
    bad_man's Avatar
    bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    What's a rusty trombone?
    Posts
    2,540
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Yeah, Dallas fan since Landry, Dorsett, Too Tall Jones, Danny White (uggh!!!), etc.............

    Laker fan? Not w/out SHAQ!!!!!!



    ~SC~
    Eagle fan here. We'll have to have a wager this year.

    Shaq has me interested in the NBA again. Next year Kobe is going to be someone's bitch. Either Shaq's or Spike in cell block 7.

  32. #32
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Eagle fan here. We'll have to have a wager this year.

    Shaq has me interested in the NBA again. Next year Kobe is going to be someone's bitch. Either Shaq's or Spike in cell block 7.
    i lost faith in the NFL when barry sanders quit playing. that just put a phucking spin on my head.

    Cowboys are cool, they had troy aikman(SP?) and they got rid of that egotistical emmit smith- he was just jealous because barry sanders was better than his ass. if Barrry had the offensive line that emmit had. Barry would have broken all RB records ebfore his retirement. It's sad that such a great player did not get to play on a championship team. damm Lions!

    yeah!, I am way off topic here, so what

  33. #33
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    i lost faith in the NFL when barry sanders quit playing. that just put a phucking spin on my head.

    Cowboys are cool, they had troy aikman(SP?) and they got rid of that egotistical emmit smith- he was just jealous because barry sanders was better than his ass. if Barrry had the offensive line that emmit had. Barry would have broken all RB records ebfore his retirement. It's sad that such a great player did not get to play on a championship team. damm Lions!

    yeah!, I am way off topic here, so what
    how was/is emmitt jelous. give me one example that you are baseing this on

    DAL COWb

  34. #34
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....lol....Yes!... the thread has been whored!! badass!!...anways guys so if i replace the first white rice meal i have with brown rice would that be better....and also can someone tell me how many kcals they think this is.. and if its enough for me. Also other than that does it look decent... and In your opinions if there was something really drastic i need to change thats gonna make a big difference in my gains please tell me now. And is that last meal b4 bed gonna store extra fat?....just any last minute cut outs or add-in's and and any good vitamins i should take during the day that maybe benificial, that arent to expensive. Thanx guys... i decided im going through with this monday

  35. #35
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    sorry about all the questions but... i just wanna make sure this diet is purrrrrfect

  36. #36
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    how was/is emmitt jelous. give me one example that you are baseing this on

    DAL COWb
    Emmitt came on national televesion and claimed he was the NFL's best RB. NOW, WE all know when Barry Sanders was playing he was the absolute best! hands down no questions asked. If Barry would have had the offensive line that someof the other teams had, he would have broke all records by now, have a championship ring and still might be playing in the NFL. Emmitt had to come on national televison to hype himself up. Barry never once bragged or boasted about how good he was, about his records, he never made a song and dance in the end zone after breaking numerous tackles and scrambling for 85yds . Barry would simply just drop te ball or give it back to the ref. Barry also never talked smack about other teams or even his own ****ty team.

    Dont get me wrong! Emmitt was a good RB, but he would have never been what he was with out that offensive line the cowboys had for all those years. During those years when the cowboys won the SB. Emmitt wanted to recongized as the best RB with the best team and he wasnt. They had the championship team but they didnt have the best RB in he NFL. He had to come on national T.V. and claim he was the best.


    Sorry for the highjack buddy!

    i thought we settled the diet issues already

  37. #37
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by BduBbz
    saweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet....lol....Yes!... the thread has been whored!! badass!!...anways guys so if i replace the first white rice meal i have with brown rice would that be better....and also can someone tell me how many kcals they think this is.. and if its enough for me. Also other than that does it look decent... and In your opinions if there was something really drastic i need to change thats gonna make a big difference in my gains please tell me now. And is that last meal b4 bed gonna store extra fat?....just any last minute cut outs or add-in's and and any good vitamins i should take during the day that maybe benificial, that arent to expensive. Thanx guys... i decided im going through with this monday
    1.) you can use either rice, both are good
    2.) search in here or online to find a calorie calculator so you can figure it out on your own
    3.) only you can say if it is enough, we are all diff
    4.) the meal b4 bed wont make you fat. the fat is used to slow down the digestion of the protein so it is with you all night
    5.) get a time released multi-vit. GNC mega men is good (other then that GNC is worthless) and take it with your first meal


    dcb

  38. #38
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    Emmitt came on national televesion and claimed he was the NFL's best RB. NOW, WE all know when Barry Sanders was playing he was the absolute best! hands down no questions asked. If Barry would have had the offensive line that someof the other teams had, he would have broke all records by now, have a championship ring and still might be playing in the NFL. Emmitt had to come on national televison to hype himself up. Barry never once bragged or boasted about how good he was, about his records, he never made a song and dance in the end zone after breaking numerous tackles and scrambling for 85yds . Barry would simply just drop te ball or give it back to the ref. Barry also never talked smack about other teams or even his own ****ty team.

    Dont get me wrong! Emmitt was a good RB, but he would have never been what he was with out that offensive line the cowboys had for all those years. During those years when the cowboys won the SB. Emmitt wanted to recongized as the best RB with the best team and he wasnt. They had the championship team but they didnt have the best RB in he NFL. He had to come on national T.V. and claim he was the best.


    Sorry for the highjack buddy!

    i thought we settled the diet issues already
    IF barry this. .IF barry that, could've should've would've blah blah blah. Emmitt never spiked the ball or did weirdo creepy dancing. he is in fact a very humble person (he got VERY humble after walter payton died) i have met him in person and he is very down to earth.

    and now, how do you measure greatness in a RB? toughness, emmitt is as tough as they come. Superbowls? emmitt has three. TOuchdowns? Emmitt was destroying barry in this throughout his entire carrer. Logevity? well listen as Emmitt said "if you dont want the record (all time yards) then I dont want you to have it" Barry obviulsy could care less or he couldnt handle it ne more or w/e the reason. but emmitt is the ALL TIME LEADING rusher. and barry had a line, watch some clips from back in the day,t he line was very very good. and whjat about after the SB years, when emmitt's line was in the toilet? still getting 1300-1400 yards year after year

    DAL COW b

  39. #39
    S R H's Avatar
    S R H is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    358
    Thx dal.... i appreciate it.... now feel free to continue raping my thread lol.... i guess i dont have too much more to ask..

  40. #40
    abstrack's Avatar
    abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    7,513
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    IF barry this. .IF barry that, could've should've would've blah blah blah. Emmitt never spiked the ball or did weirdo creepy dancing. he is in fact a very humble person (he got VERY humble after walter payton died) i have met him in person and he is very down to earth.

    and now, how do you measure greatness in a RB? toughness, emmitt is as tough as they come. Superbowls? emmitt has three. TOuchdowns? Emmitt was destroying barry in this throughout his entire carrer. Logevity? well listen as Emmitt said "if you dont want the record (all time yards) then I dont want you to have it" Barry obviulsy could care less or he couldnt handle it ne more or w/e the reason. but emmitt is the ALL TIME LEADING rusher. and barry had a line, watch some clips from back in the day,t he line was very very good. and whjat about after the SB years, when emmitt's line was in the toilet? still getting 1300-1400 yards year after year

    DAL COW b
    barry had a line? what line? theoffensive line was a joke. Most of all his rushing yards were off of broken plays where he scambled for the yards, not because the O line made a hole for him. Barry created holes for himself! before barry retired emmitt was not crushing him. barry was the leading rusher, maybe emmitt was the leading rusher in his devision? Emmitt wsa not humble in the end zone, maybe some time but he did spike balls and dance around( maybe not as flamboyant as other but he like to be praised). So you met and him and he is a great guy? so what? that still doesnt change my view. I'm am sure he is a great guy but on the field is a different story.

    emmitt might be the all time leading ruher but he only has barry by less than 2000yds and barry retired in 98.

    emmit avg 4.2 yrd on a carry
    barry avg 5.0 rushing and 8.3 receiving

    emmitt had a 153 td's
    barry had 99 rushing 10 receiving

    emmitts record from 90-98

    att yds avg td
    1990 241 937 3.9 11
    1991 365 1563 4.3 12
    1992 373 1713 4.6 18
    1993 283 1486 5.3 9
    1994 368 1484 4.0 21
    1995 377 1773 4.7 25
    1996 327 1204 3.7 12
    1997 261 1074 4.1 4
    1998 319 1332 4.2 13


    barry from 90-98
    att yds avg td
    1990 det | 255 1304 5.1 13
    | 1991 det | 342 1548 4.5 16
    | 1992 det | 312 1352 4.3 9
    | 1993 det | 243 1115 4.6 3
    | 1994 det | 331 1883 5.7 7
    | 1995 det | 314 1500 4.8 11
    | 1996 det | 307 1553 5.1 11
    | 1997 det | 335 2053 6.1 11
    | 1998 det | 343 1491 4.3 4


    emmit hardly crushed barry! look at the stats. the only time he killed him in tds was the years the cowboys had that championship line! bottom line is emmit wouldnt be half the rb with all those stats if he didnt have such a great team to play on. They had a great offensive line,defensive line and a sweet ass QB. What did the lions have? barry Sanders and a few key select players that played on offense and defense. Their coach sucked, they have never had a QB worth even mentioning and just untill recent they have never really had any wide receivers.

    If you would have put BArry on a team like San Fran, Dallas, Green Bay, New England or even Denver he would have had blew Emmitts rushing records and had a Championship ring. You put emmit on a **** team like the Arizona Cardinals of 03 or Bengals of 02 and I bet he would fold. Emmitt needs holes to open to run, he cant scramble and make plays happen the way Barry did. The Lions wouldnt have had even the record hat they did if it wasnt fo Baryy carrying those dumbasses. Once other teams started to double up on Barry and try to shut him down the Lions had no other options? Maybe they had Herman Moore and a few others but the line sucked ass.

    if you do any type of search people will agree hands down Barry Sanders was the best running back of all time. Emmitt, Jim Brown, Walter Payton, OJ, Bo Jackson, Eric Dickerson-All of those guys had a offensive line! Barry had NO OFFENSIVE line and still remained to hold the number 3 spot in leading rushers of all time and he retired early in his career! Emitt quote "if you dont want the record (all time yards) then I dont want you to have it" The fact of the matter is Barry could have had it and took it to the grave with him but decided to give poor Emmitt a hand out. If I won something like a title, I would sure want to know that i was the best and that I actually deserved the title. Kind of like a prize fighter fighting nothing but second rate fighters yet he is heavyweight champ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •