Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member

Monitoring Diet ?

I am about 4 months away from my 1st cycle (test e + eq) and I am in the process of trying to focus on strictly monitoring my diet. I have been recording everything I eat and drink in an excel spreadsheet, but I don't record the calories or break meals up into protien, carbs...(unsure of stats)

Are there any suggestions ? I feel like I am not accomplishing anything and not getting much out of my records. What excatly should I be trying to accomplish when monitoring my diet ?

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    check out the cutting/bulking stickys. . .learn them, and then you wont need to monitor sh!t b/c you will know what/when to eat

dcb

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh-Hefner's-Son
    I am about 4 months away from my 1st cycle (test e + eq) and I am in the process of trying to focus on strictly monitoring my diet. I have been recording everything I eat and drink in an excel spreadsheet, but I don't record the calories or break meals up into protien, carbs...(unsure of stats)

Are there any suggestions ? I feel like I am not accomplishing anything and not getting much out of my records. What excatly should I be trying to accomplish when monitoring my diet ?

fitday.com gives you a decent, ballpark break down of the food you eat..

what you should be watching is the macro break down (fats, cabrs, protein), your cals, and how food effects your body..

Hugh-Hefner's-Son is offline Associate Member
    So you would not recommend docing your meals throughout the day ?
    I just think it might be better if I have something to look at and judge if I am meeting my goals for my cycle.

Mass Quest is offline Associate Member
    read the "rice" thread.dcb gave an excellent link there to calculate your foods make up.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    I use FitDay, very easy to use, has thousands of foods in the system and you can make your own w/ the nutrition facts. Also logs activities and everything else.

Thread Information