chuck101 is offline New Member

Diet/cardio/workout/cancun Questions

Hey Guys,
    Well As You Know Its Summer And I Am Going To Cancun On The 11th Of August, So I Wanna Look Ripped For Vacation, Right Now I Am 6 Foot 185 Pounds. I Have Been Dieting Pretty Decently And Starting Doing Cardio, But Because Of 9-5 Job Cant Do It In The Am. Here Is My Sample Diet

Meal 1
    -egg Whites, Turkey, Turkey Bacon, Fat Free Cheese On Whole Wheat Toast

Meal 2
    -chicken Breast On Whole Wheat Bread With Mustard, 2 Fat Free Jellos, Diet Soda

Meal 3
    -protien Shake 35g Protien 2 Gram Carbs

Meal 4
    -protien Bar

Pw0 Nutrition Meal 5
    Protien Shake, Dextrose And Maltodextrin

Meal 6
    3 Sirloin Steaks, Cucumbers

Sometimes I Have Another Protein Shake Also, Any Suggestions On What I Can Do Because I Dont Wanna Lose My Muscle

Workout/cardio

I Use The Dc Routine For A Mon/tues And Thur/fri Workout, I Lift Weights For 50 Min, Do Interval Training On The Elliptical For 40 Min And Then Do Abs For 20 Minutes, I Also Take Clen /ephedra 2 Weeks On 2 Weeks Off, So If Anyone Could Critque My Workout Routine And Diet And Give Me Suggestions I Would Appriciate It Greatly Thankyou

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    First, wake your ass up early and do your cardio AM. If you want to get "ripped" for your trip then suck it up.

m1: you need some good fat here (EFA's). stick to the egg whites and turkey, the bacon has too much bad fat.

m2: Ditch the bread. Soda??? add fat

m3: throw some flax in the shake

m4: protein bars suck, find another source

m5: Do you workout before this? PWO should be Post workout

m6: Throw in some low GI carbs here, some pasta, potatos, etc.

Some sources of EFAs...flax seed/oil, natty PB, nuts (pistachios, almonds, walnuts), fish

You need fat to burn fat so make sure you are eating these. Also, Im confused about when you workout. Needs a little work.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    You have several flaws in your diet. Check outthe cutting sticky at the top of the diet forum. Use the principals to rework your diet and post it back here.

Thanks For The Reply's, I Have To Wake Up At 650 Every Morn To Make The Train, But I Will Try To Wake Up And Go For A Run In The Morning, I Have Really Bad Shin Splints, So Its Hard For Me To Run On The Street, But I Will Try To Suck It Up. I Get Get Back From Work At 620 And Go To The Gym At 645 And Lift For About An Hour And Then Do Cardio For 40 Min And Abs For 20 Min, I Workout Only Mon,tues,thur, Fri And Do Cardio An Extra Day On Sat. I Also Eat A Lot Of Almonds And Peanuts As Snacks.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck101
    Thanks For The Reply's, I Have To Wake Up At 650 Every Morn To Make The Train, But I Will Try To Wake Up And Go For A Run In The Morning, I Have Really Bad Shin Splints, So Its Hard For Me To Run On The Street, But I Will Try To Suck It Up. I Get Get Back From Work At 620 And Go To The Gym At 645 And Lift For About An Hour And Then Do Cardio For 40 Min And Abs For 20 Min, I Workout Only Mon,tues,thur, Fri And Do Cardio An Extra Day On Sat. I Also Eat A Lot Of Almonds And Peanuts As Snacks.
    You really shouldnt run anyway, too many negatives with it (bad on joints, shin splints, catabolic) IMO. I would reccomend walking for 45 mins. Although since your time may be limited, do whatever you can. If you have to do cardio after lifting then i recommend 20-30 mins after lifting then get home and take your PWO shake. One more thing, snacks are bad, small meals are good.

Yes, I recommend walking as well. 6:50 isn't so early. I get up at 4:30.

Well 430 Is Early But I Go To Bed At 100 Evey Night, So That Wouldnt Be Suffiecient Sleep For Me, But I Revised My Diet And Here Is What I Came Up With, Its Altered For The Little Cheats I Do So I Dont Run To Insanity

Meal 1: Whole Wheat Bread, Egg Whites, Turkey Fat Free Cheese, Decaf Cup Of Tea To Wake Me Up With Sweet And Low And A Less Than An Once Of Skim Milk
    Meal2: Grilled Chicken, Peanuts, (fat Free Jello, Diet S0da)-keep Sanity
    Meal 3: Protein Shake With Flax Seed Oil
    Meal 4: Protein Shake
    Meal 5: Post Workout
    Meal 6: Lean Protien, Outmeal, Cucumbers, And Almonds
    Meal 7 Somtimes If I Am Hungry I Have A Shake

Please read the cutting sticky. You still have several flaws in your diet.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck101
    Well 430 Is Early But I Go To Bed At 100 Evey Night, So That Wouldnt Be Suffiecient Sleep For Me, But I Revised My Diet And Here Is What I Came Up With, Its Altered For The Little Cheats I Do So I Dont Run To Insanity

Meal 1: Whole Wheat Bread, Egg Whites, Turkey Fat Free Cheese, Decaf Cup Of Tea To Wake Me Up With Sweet And Low And A Less Than An Once Of Skim Milk
    Meal2: Grilled Chicken, Peanuts, (fat Free Jello, Diet S0da)-keep Sanity
    Meal 3: Protein Shake With Flax Seed Oil
    Meal 4: Protein Shake
    Meal 5: Post Workout
    Meal 6: Lean Protien, Outmeal, Cucumbers, And Almonds
    Meal 7 Somtimes If I Am Hungry I Have A Shake
    Take away the almonds in meal 6 and put them in meal 4. You want as a general rule (although meal 1 is ok) pro/fat meals until PWO and PPWO, in which case you want pro/carbs. If you have meal 7, add some fat to it. The point here is to slow down the synthesis of the protein to remain as anabolic as you can throughout the night.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    Yes, I recommend walking as well. 6:50 isn't so early. I get up at 4:30.

4:30? Sissy im at work at that time.. but then again i work from 12am to 8am

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    maybe take a brisk walk to another train station. one thats farther down so you get your heart rate pumping, just an idea..

TrIBOL

Thread Information