Thread: Pwo Dextrose

chuck101 is offline New Member

Pwo Dextrose

I Read The Cutting Post And I Had No Idea That Dextrose Was Important After You Work Out, What Exactly Does Spiking Your Insulin Do? Also I Am Just Nervous About Carbs, Cause These Days The Public Makes It Seem As If Carbs Are The Enemy. So Before I Work Out I Am Going To Start Taking L-glutamine And Take Dextrose During My Pwo. Does Anyone Know Where I Can Get Dextrose From? Thankyou

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    kentnutrition.com

The insulin spike rushes the protein to your muscles. Fvck the general public. Atkins is ****, and doesnt apply to younger people who focus on lifting. You need carbs whether you are bulking or cutting. It used to be low fat diets, now its low carb. Whats next, low protein? Follow the diets and advice here as these memebers are after the same goals and have sound advice for acheiving those goals.

chuck101 is offline New Member
    Exactly, I Feel As If Those Diets Are For People Who Are Somewhat Obese Or Need To Lose More Weight. The Advice You Gave Me For The Diet Before Was Appreciated, I Am Going To Start Seperating Protien/fat And Protien/carbs With Meals. Also, Do You Know Where I Can Get Dextrose?

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    kentnutrition.com...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    Fvck the general public.
    Only if they are 5'7", Latina, long dark hair, almond eyes, olive skin, huge
    (___!___).

But yeah, I hear ya.........the general public is just that.......general.

~SC~

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Only if they are 5'7", Latina, long dark hair, almond eyes, olive skin, huge
    (___!___).

But yeah, I hear ya.........the general public is just that.......general.

~SC~
    mmmmm latina

feelin' the new avatar swole. . what are you stretching the tape at with them arms??

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    mmmmm latina

feelin' the new avatar swole. . what are you stretching the tape at with them arms??

dcb
    That night, which was a week after I won the Monterey Bay Classic, I was in San Jose at another show and met Flex. He commented on my "guns", and said they looked "pretty swole there". About 21 shredded that night.......I felt wonderful.

~SC~

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    That night, which was a week after I won the Monterey Bay Classic, I was in San Jose at another show and met Flex. He commented on my "guns", and said they looked "pretty swole there". About 21 shredded that night.......I felt wonderful.

~SC~
    awesome bro. . . .i am lookin to hit 20 some time 2 summers from now. when flex says somethin bout them guns though i think you are doin alright haha

dcb

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    awesome bro. . . .i am lookin to hit 20 some time 2 summers from now. when flex says somethin bout them guns though i think you are doin alright haha

dcb
    Yeah, it was cool he commented on it. Even if he didn't mean it and was being nice, the tale of the tape is always to be remembered. But, I think he meant it.

~SC~

Thread Information