rugbyking is offline Associate Member

b12 on a cutting cycle

would taking 500mcg Ed of B12 be a bad idea on a cutting cycle. my understanding is that it gives you more energy and increases your appetite as well as your sense of well being. if im already on a calorie reduced diet i dont want to take something that is going to increase my appetite. i would rather take an appetite suppressent or nothing at all. i was considering taking it because after my AM cardio i have to go to work for 8 hours and i kinda am dragin my ass by the end of the day. i thought this would help fix that problem but i dont want to have lots of energy and be starving my ass off. any input would be apprecieated

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    would taking 500mcg Ed of B12 be a bad idea on a cutting cycle. my understanding is that it gives you more energy and increases your appetite as well as your sense of well being. if im already on a calorie reduced diet i dont want to take something that is going to increase my appetite. i would rather take an appetite suppressent or nothing at all. i was considering taking it because after my AM cardio i have to go to work for 8 hours and i kinda am dragin my ass by the end of the day. i thought this would help fix that problem but i dont want to have lots of energy and be starving my ass off. any input would be apprecieated

being that b12 increases your appetite dramaticly it can be very tempting to cheat.. however if you can control that you should be fine.. bro i used to do cardio go to school come from school then go to work.. caffine was a god send.. dark cold expresso shots are like crack..

lol then i would prolly be better off saving it for a bulking cycle i think. i dont take it yet and i still get hungry lots

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    I asked LMO the same question today bro. I wouldn't take it til you're on a bulker IMO....

lol then i would prolly be better off saving it for a bulking cycle i think. i dont take it yet and i still get hungry lots

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    That should be the answer right there bro. Don't feel bad though. I know very little about Diet. The guys here know a lot...
    Swole, Bad_man, LMO, Elliot, DCB, and many others have read, and experienced a lot... so they can give you the RIGHT answers...

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    def save the b12 bro. if you find you lack energy then maybe try swtiching your first meal to pro/ carb and take some ala and see if that helps. OUR just pump yourself with caffeine like Elliot said

dcb

could i add one of those instant cappacuino things to my protein shake? isnt it better to not have carbs till after pwo though?

could i add one of those instant cappacuino things to my protein shake? isnt it better to not have carbs till after pwo though?

eggh? why not just have an expresso shot..? black and bitter.. just like my women..

doesnt the instant cappacuino have carbs? black coffee has under a gram per cup..

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    I don't think there is anything wrong with taking b-12 while cutting, it might actually aid in cutting. It doesn't increase your appetite dramatically, just a little bit. But it does increase your protein, carb and fat absorbstion. So that would help in cutting.

Thread Information