Thread: Help!!! Advice

GoBIGorGOHomeAZ is offline New Member

Help!!! Advice

Ok here is my predicament:
    I worked very hard for the muscle i gained off of my bulking phase, now i am trying to cut, however, i am strapped for cash right now so cant get any gear, to stay as anti-catabolic as possible. SO??? What is the best way i can stay anti-catabolic while cutting, i dont want to lose all my mass i gained? I am doing cardio first thing in the mornings on an empty stomach, after cardio i have prot/fat source, then eat breakfast, have a good PWO meal after workouts, eating really really clean, and lifting hard, heavy, and intense. So, what can i do? Suggestions, I am pretty knowledgable (have BS degree in Science, and ex-college football plyer.) just like to get other ppls opinions...

Thx
    GBorGH

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    keeping your body supplied with protein and fat should help keep you anabolic . pro/fat allday in order to keep a steady supply to your muscles.

really just follow the sticky, it seems like you know what you are doing, but just keep your protein levels up. the major difference in bulking and cutting, IMO, is the carb and fat intake. you dont need gear.

***** im a whore

just to qualify what i have said so far, I KNOW that gear isnt what "cuts" you, just keeps you anabolic vs catabolic, diet and routine does, and please dont look at my spelling, if i am off, in here i really dont care!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    keeping your body supplied with protein and fat should help keep you anabolic . pro/fat allday in order to keep a steady supply to your muscles.

really just follow the sticky, it seems like you know what you are doing, but just keep your protein levels up. the major difference in bulking and cutting, IMO, is the carb and fat intake. you dont need gear.

***** im a whore
    Thx bro...

Bob Balco is offline Banned
    A good cheap way to stay out of the catabolic zone for me is to eat lots of egg whites. I will hardboil eggs and eat the whites with each meal and in between meals all throughout the day. Egg whites are low in calories, cheap and good source of aminos.

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp

***** im a whore

By the way this may sound really stupid, but what does IMO stand for, remember i am new to the forum still adapting to all of the shorthand, and acronyms...

IMO= in my opinion. I was wondering what that meant for a long time when i started searching here too.

LOL...

Here is another ? since i am new, how do i get my status "newbie" bumped up, cuz even though i am a newbie to the forum, i am no way a newbie to bodybuilding and dieting...

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GoBIGorGOHomeAZ
    Here is another ? since i am new, how do i get my status "newbie" bumped up, cuz even though i am a newbie to the forum, i am no way a newbie to bodybuilding and dieting...

why does the status matter? no matter what it says under your name you have to earn respect.. the newbie title gets bumped after 50 or 100 posts..

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    why does the status matter? no matter what it says under your name you have to earn respect.. the newbie title gets bumped after 50 or 100 posts..

Kool, Kool
    i dont have a problem with that at all, thanks for the info...

Dude i hear that. I have been searching this forum and other forums liek this for a long time but didnt sign up to post. I guess you have to deal with the stigma that comes along with being new here. I cant grasp the whole concept of ripping on new members but it happens. One dude even claimed it was a "pecking order" and was comparing it to the military LOL. I should find that dudes post somehow. I just learned you get your status bumped up by the # of posts. So I could post about what color my 55hitt was today and earn points in the chain of command. Its kind of annoying but this site kicks ass dude. Its the internet and you are going to have your fair share of mental midgets trying to be the alpha male.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Balco
    Dude i hear that. I have been searching this forum and other forums liek this for a long time but didnt sign up to post. I guess you have to deal with the stigma that comes along with being new here. I cant grasp the whole concept of ripping on new members but it happens. One dude even claimed it was a "pecking order" and was comparing it to the military LOL. I should find that dudes post somehow. I just learned you get your status bumped up by the # of posts. So I could post about what color my 55hitt was today and earn points in the chain of command. Its kind of annoying but this site kicks ass dude. Its the internet and you are going to have your fair share of mental midgets trying to be the alpha male.
    Haha
    thats pretty funny...
    i feel ya though there is a lot of them out there!

Thread Information