Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 30 of 30
  1. #1
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315

    Diet for Cutting Cycle

    This is the stack i am taking for my cutting cycle of :
    wk 1-12test prop 100mg ED
    wk 1-10fina 75mg ED
    wk 7-12oral winny tabs 50mg ED

    This is my diet for my cutting cycle :
    AM Cardio Before Meal 45mins low intensity on treadmill
    7:00
    4 eggs w/ yolks
    4 egg whites
    fat free cheese
    small amount of pace salsa (fat/carb free)
    2 scoops ON Whey w/ water

    10:00
    1 can tuna w/mayo

    12:00
    1 chicken breast
    1 Cup brown rice
    brocolli w/ FF cheese

    3:00
    1 can tuna w/mayo

    5:00 snack before go to gym
    2 tbsp peanut butter

    6:00 Workout

    7:00
    PWO Shake 40g pro, 80g dextrose w/ water

    8:00
    1 Chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    brocolli w/ FF cheese

    9:30
    Whey shake w/ 1 tbsp flax oil w/ water

    does anyone see a problem with this diet plan. i only workout mon/wed/fri because i also have rugby practices on tue/thur and games on sat so i cant workout 5 days a week. i use the DC method of training for strength gains and it works well IMO.

  2. #2
    GoBIGorGOHomeAZ is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    46
    Sup bro,
    i would change out the mayo with flax seed oil, IMO, but that is just me...

    GBorGH

  3. #3
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    CAPS...

    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    This is the stack i am taking for my cutting cycle of :
    wk 1-12test prop 100mg ED
    wk 1-10fina 75mg ED
    wk 7-12oral winny tabs 50mg ED

    This is my diet for my cutting cycle :
    AM Cardio Before Meal 45mins low intensity on treadmill

    GOOD

    7:00
    4 eggs w/ yolks
    4 egg whites
    fat free cheese
    small amount of pace salsa (fat/carb free)
    2 scoops ON Whey w/ water

    GOOD.....KINDA HIGH ON THE PROTEIN SIDE THOUGH, BUT SINCE YOUR ON AAS IT SHOULDN'T MATTER TOO MUCH AS IT AIDS IN PROTEIN SYNTHESIS

    10:00
    1 can tuna w/mayo

    GOOD

    12:00
    1 chicken breast
    1 Cup brown rice
    brocolli w/ FF cheese

    NO CARBS HERE..... MAKE IT PRO/FAT

    3:00
    1 can tuna w/mayo

    GOOD

    5:00 snack before go to gym
    2 tbsp peanut butter

    NO SNACK..... DITCH THIS

    6:00 Workout

    7:00
    PWO Shake 40g pro, 80g dextrose w/ water

    GOOD

    8:00
    1 Chicken breast
    1 cup brown rice
    brocolli w/ FF cheese

    GET RID OF THE BROCOLLI AND CHEESE, FIBER SLOWS DIGESTION AND CHEESE IS MIXING FATS AND CARBS

    9:30
    Whey shake w/ 1 tbsp flax oil w/ water

    GOOD

    does anyone see a problem with this diet plan. i only workout mon/wed/fri because i also have rugby practices on tue/thur and games on sat so i cant workout 5 days a week. i use the DC method of training for strength gains and it works well IMO.
    Looks pretty good.... make those few changes and your set What are your stats?


    <<LMO>>

  4. #4
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    i mix the mayo with the tuna. i dont think i could tollerate it just plain. god that makes me want to throw up just thinking about it

  5. #5
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i mix the mayo with the tuna. i dont think i could tollerate it just plain. god that makes me want to throw up just thinking about it


    The mayo is fine bro.... no need to change it



    <<LMO>>

  6. #6
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    if i get rid of the 12:00 chix/rice i dont get any carbs till after i workout which would be 7:00 at night. is that a problem. i can ditch the veggies at dinner no prob. all the cheese is fat free and i think each serving has like 2 carbs.

    205lbs
    14% bf
    squat 330x15 max: havent tried
    deadlift 330x15 max: (months ago) 415x2
    dont really bench - mostly use smith machine so dont tire out shoulders and tries.

  7. #7
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    if i get rid of the 12:00 chix/rice i dont get any carbs till after i workout which would be 7:00 at night. is that a problem. i can ditch the veggies at dinner no prob. all the cheese is fat free and i think each serving has like 2 carbs.

    205lbs
    14% bf
    squat 330x15 max: havent tried
    deadlift 330x15 max: (months ago) 415x2
    dont really bench - mostly use smith machine so dont tire out shoulders and tries.

    You don't want carbs while cutting until PWO & PPWO.....so yes ditch the carb meal. Don't worry about energy in the gym, it will be there especially if your on a cycle lol. If you really need carbs pre workout, have oatmeal after cardio instead of whole eggs. But make sure you wait atleast 45 minutes after cardio to eat meal 1 if that is the case.

    <<LMO>>

  8. #8
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    i can lose the rice . could i have some hard boiled eggs or something at lunch to put some more food in my stomach?

  9. #9
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    i can lose the rice . could i have some hard boiled eggs or something at lunch to put some more food in my stomach?

    Which meal is your lunch??


    <<LMO>>

  10. #10
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    the 12:00 chix rice brocolli

  11. #11
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    the 12:00 chix rice brocolli

    Yea just add a fat there w/ your chicken breast..... whole eggs are fine but you might be overdoing eggs for the day. That would be like 6-8 whole eggs in 1 day lol... might want to try adding some almonds there.


    <<LMO>>

  12. #12
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    if i dont have any carbs till after my pwo does lipolysis(think thats how you spell it) burn fat all day then or does it slow down after awhile?

  13. #13
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    is there anything besides almonds, they kinda gimmie an upset stomach

  14. #14
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    is there anything besides almonds, they kinda gimmie an upset stomach

    Walnuts.... natty PB.... lot's of other stuff you can use


    <<LMO>>

  15. #15
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    would natural pb be in the like organic isle at the grocery store? or is it just regular pb

  16. #16
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    would natural pb be in the like organic isle at the grocery store? or is it just regular pb

    natural peanut butter.. look at the ingridients if its anything else but peanuts and salt its not natty..

  17. #17
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    do you know any brands of pb off hand that ARE natural?

  18. #18
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    do you know any brands of pb off hand that ARE natural?


    Pretty much every brand has a version of natty pb..... it usually says all natural on it. Just flip it over and check to see that there is no added sugar in the ingrediants. It should just say made from peanuts & or salt. You can get unsalted (I like it better) natty pb


    <<LMO>>

  19. #19
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    do you know any brands of pb off hand that ARE natural?

    i used to use Smuckers.. but i can never just eat 2 tablespoons.. ::sight::

  20. #20
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by Elliot
    i used to use Smuckers.. but i can never just eat 2 tablespoons.. ::sight::

    Fatty


    <<LMO>>

  21. #21
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    and i can just snack on it when i get cravings? i would think i need to limit how much i eat(calorie wise) i cant just sit and eat a whole container, that prolly wont help

  22. #22
    LeanMeOut's Avatar
    LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    One up on you
    Posts
    4,446
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    and i can just snack on it when i get cravings? i would think i need to limit how much i eat(calorie wise) i cant just sit and eat a whole container, that prolly wont help


    No..... no snacking on a cutting diet. You need a snack eat / drink one of the following:


    Diet Soda
    Crystal Light
    Sugar Free Jello
    Sugar Free Popsicles
    WATER WATER WATER


    <<LMO>>

  23. #23
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    and i can just snack on it when i get cravings? i would think i need to limit how much i eat(calorie wise) i cant just sit and eat a whole container, that prolly wont help

    nope.. take it from me if you cant controll yourself DO NOT get it.. every serving was 220 or so cals.. if you cant control your self its much more harmful then useful..

  24. #24
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    one more thing, you said to ditch my snack b4 i go workout, by that time in the day i always feel like im starving, i dont want to workout while i feel like im starving,

  25. #25
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    one more thing, you said to ditch my snack b4 i go workout, by that time in the day i always feel like im starving, i dont want to workout while i feel like im starving,

    have an apple instead..

  26. #26
    rugbyking's Avatar
    rugbyking is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    WISCONSIN
    Posts
    315
    isnt an apple simple sugar , i dont want carbs till after w/o i thought?

  27. #27
    Elliot's Avatar
    Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    4,353
    Quote Originally Posted by rugbyking
    isnt an apple simple sugar , i dont want carbs till after w/o i thought?

    an apple wont hurt you.. being that your going to burn it druing your work out any way.. just dont get carried away..

  28. #28
    Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6,917
    Dam good thread IMO....
    Good questions, and answers.. thanks!

  29. #29
    TRIBOL's Avatar
    TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    N.Y.C
    Posts
    331
    hell yeah, i dont mean to jump on the thread but lets say he has tuna again at lunch with mayo, would that be alright? as i have 2 tuna meals w/ mayo and scallions back to back 1 @ 3pm & 1 @ 6pm. what kind of fat do we get from mayo, omega 3, 9???

    i been having broccli also at PPWO, i wont now though but if it was dropped, where do you guys get your fiber from? if i where to drop it, the only veggie i would be getting thoughout the day is scalions. what do you bro's think

    TrIBOL

  30. #30
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by TRIBOL
    hell yeah, i dont mean to jump on the thread but lets say he has tuna again at lunch with mayo, would that be alright? as i have 2 tuna meals w/ mayo and scallions back to back 1 @ 3pm & 1 @ 6pm. what kind of fat do we get from mayo, omega 3, 9???

    i been having broccli also at PPWO, i wont now though but if it was dropped, where do you guys get your fiber from? if i where to drop it, the only veggie i would be getting thoughout the day is scalions. what do you bro's think

    TrIBOL
    most mayo is made from soybean oil and is high in Omega 6 EFA. you can make your own with olive oil to get all the EFA's and just look real hard and you might be able to find some. it has never effected me though when i am on budget and have it 3 times a day


    dcb

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •