Terinox is offline The One & Only

Me & My Clenbuterol...

Okay, I started taking my Clen today. One pill, in the morning, after breakfast. Around 10:30 in the morning, I felt I was sweating more during my workout then usual. Then again, I doubt one Clen pill did anything, so I'm guessing it was psychological. That's if it's even possible to sweat psychologically

Anyways, I'll keep this thread going, and keep you guys posted on how the Clen works out.

Tomorrow is two pills

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Good luck

Good Luck
    And yes you can sweat "psycholoically". Just try telling your mother a lie while looking her straight in the eye. Same thing, differnet medium.
    IC

I see, good point.

One last thing, I think I asked this before, but would it be better to take the Clen like 3 pills at a time, twice a day? Or spread it more evenly, like 2 pills at a time, three times a day?

I was planning on doing 2 pills/3 times day.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Well Ter, I got my Clen in and I saw a few cycles with it. I read one to where you take 2 pills a day for a week then the next week 3 per day then start taking 2 days on 2 days off all the way up to six and back it down exactly as before. I Kinda like that cycle, I may do it. I plan on starting my clen cycle before I bulk.. Keep me posted on your progress cause I will be using mine too

Alright, today is DAY THREE, took two pills in the morning, didn't feel much at all. No sweating/shaking or anything. Will take 4 pills tomorrow, which is Thursday

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Tell me you don't have oxyflux.

No, PapaPump, it's Monores Clenbuterolo. Don't worry, i've read the posts you guys put up on how shitty Oxyflux is, I will make sure to never buy that shit

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I started clen a while ago and I noticed that it seems to work better for me if I cycle 1 week on 1 week off instead of 2 weeks.

And I begin the first day with 3 tabs(20mcg spiropent,boheringer ingelheim) and then increase with 1 tab every day until I take 7/day. When Im upp to about 5-6 tabs I can realy feel it kicking in(cramps if I dont take extra potatisium and sort of like stifness and somethimes the feeling that the muscles is about to lock upp or something like that, and I shake like hell). Usualy my bodytemp increases 0,5 degres celsiu and my hear rate goes from 60 bpm to around 80-100. But if I stay on any longer then 7 days my body temp and hear rate goes back to normal and I dont feel anything from it anymore. So I assume that it has no effect for me after those 7 days. My ketotifen will arrive soon and Il se how it effects everything.

One thing I noticed is that potatisium supplement is a must for me(especilay when Im almost doing a keto diet), if I dont take potatisium I get cramps like hell, make it difficult to workout.
    A friend of mine got so bad cramps that he hardly could walk home and he had those cramps all night, but when he began to eat potatisium(acctualy its a potatisium, kalcium and magnesium supplement) he never had anymore cramps.

alright thnx for the info, i might change mine around depending on what happens, i only bought enough for 4 weeks

so i might go 2 weeks on/2 weeks off, then 1 week on/1 week off and repeat that last one again, and maybe that will also work better for me...have to see what happens

thnx for your input

Okay, today is Sunday, which is day 7 of my 14 day Clen cycle. I'm up to 6 pills now. I take 3 in the morning between 8-10am and then I take another 3 in the afternoon between 2-4pm. I don't know whether to split it up to 2pills and take them 3 times a day though.

No real side effects appear. I felt very light shaky hands on Friday and a little Saturday, but I feel fine today. Lost about 2 pounds so far. I expected to lose more then this. Cadio and diet are in check. Although Friday I got a little carried away (ice cream)

We'll see what happens.

Yeah T I feel your pain bro, I have the shaky hands and all when I first started Monday, but today, it is much better, I am up to 6 today, three in the morning three right after lunch. body has adjusted to the Clen , I guess.
    As far as the cramps and all, I don't get, just alittle shaky, muscles sometimes spasm, but not bad, maybe have sleeping problems at night, but I find that if I have a hard workout it is easier. Anyways, how are you doing yours? 2,3,4,5,6,6,6,6,6,6,5,4,3,2,1 is that how you are doing yours?

I'm doing this:

Week One: 1224466
    Week Two: 6666666

Week Three: ECA X 3
    Week Four: ECA X 3

Week Five: 6666666
    Week Six: Nothing
    Week Seven: 6666666
    Week Eight: Nothing

Week Nine: Maybe ECA (until summer, cycle 2on/2off)

Alright, today is the start of week 2 on the Clen . I'm up to 6 pills today. I felt very mild hand shakes while I was in class, but nothing too serious. I also got a mild headache, guessing it's from the Clen as well.

What did concern me though is that yesterday (sunday) I took the Clen kinda of late, around past 7 in the evening. And during the night, I woke up 3-4 times. I wasn't feeling bad, I just woke up. Not feeling sweaty or sick...just couldn't sleep. Is this from the Clen???

Either way, won't take it too late anymore. Weight has stayed fairly the same. But when I look in the mirror I do think I'm looking better. Working out is harder. I feel weaker!!! I still get good protein, but just feel weak. I was told Clen has that affect

Well bro, yes, Clen will definately do that to you, I have the same problem, my teeth chatter, at night sometimes. Just don't take it soo late. I have noticed my hand tremers are getting better, and body is getting used to it.
    As far as the workout, I feel much stronger, and better, muscles seem to be getting harder, however, when I look in the mirror, can't notice much, but I do feel my body loosing water.
    Headaches I don't get, course, I take an aspirin every morning, just for health reasons, this could be why I don't get thos headaches.
    Yes, i will say that all of your symptoms are coming from the Clen, dont' worry after this week, you will see, everything will be back to normal. hang in their bro!

Alrighty, today is Tuesday, second week of this Clen ! I'm still taking 6 pills a day. I took three this morning, I let them melt in my mouth, tasted like candy. During my Psychology lab, my hand was shaking like crazy. It wasn't big shakes, but fast little shakes. I could barely type on the keyboard Took three more around 5pm this evening. This time I swallowed!

Ter, keep on goin bra, you still have a few more weeks! Why do you take them soo late in the afternoon? I take 3 about 8 then 3 about 1:30 or so, no later than 3 in the afternoon and I don't have any problems in fact, by 7 that night, my hands are shaking as bad, and I sleep just fine.
    Today I was trying to read my pins packaging I got in the mail today, and I took out one of the syringes and I was trying to read to see if they sent me the right stuff, and my hands were shaking so bad, I couldn't hardly hold the syringe. so yeah I know what you are talking about with the shaking hands thing. (I thought of you today Ter when that happened)! LOL.
    I have noticed though I am getting harder and loosing some fat and water. Today I felt like shit, thought tired, but took a nap now it is off to the gym. See ya!

Cool bro...we're both going at it good

We'll see what happens. Are you also going to be doing ECA?

Yup, ECA is week after next, I am doing the same thing you are doing, except I am doing 66654321 this week, then next week I will be on my ECA. I got really good results with ECA stack, so far this clen I have now, isn't doing much, not like that ECA stack I did a few months ago. Oh well, guess my body has reached it's plateau. I am shreading right now to start a bulking cycle after this. woohooo can't wait.

Cool cool, hope the ECA works good for me as it did for you

Keep us posted with your Clen post that only you and I seem to post to. haaaa lol. I guess we are the only clen junkies around here, the mods are probally laughin at us. LOL.

Hay, today I took three in the morning (10am) and I let them melt in my mouth, they didn't really taste sweet, this time they tasted more sour! Is this normal?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    hey guys . I was just readin your posts. I've been thinkin about doin a cycle of clen before I go on my honeymoon cruise in June. Not really fat ....just wanna get rid of a little around the waist and the love handle thing but I don't wanna lose much muscle mass. I'm on a bulking cycle now . Do you recommend clen for someone who is already thin or should I just stick to some cardio. I'm 195 right now 2 weeks into my cycle but I plan on gaining at least another 15 or 20 pounds . I'm using Arimidex to keep the water down.

Hmm....good question. I'd say if you can avoid the Clen , do so. First let your cycle finish and see how you look after it. If you need to cut down a little, then just hit cardio, 4 days a week doing about 30-45 mins. That should work great. Before you try something like Clen, you might want to try ECA first. See how that works

Alright, basically done with my first 2 weeks of Clen . Although I feel a little slimmer, and I think my body fat has gone down a little (guessing) my weight is still basically the same!!!

Did I do something wrong? Fake Clen?

I have my diet in check, cardio at least 4 days a week for 45-60mins!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

I feel your pain Ter, I even threw in some Winny there, I didn't see much difference in mine either. However, I have been pushin it at the gym, and to be honest, I saw better results from ECA. I still have a few days to go. I have lost some in my waist, and I can tell my BF is lower, I guess that is what is to be expected. I did the pump last time, and I got great results. I don't think I am going to do the tabs again. First time on the tabs.
    Remeber you still have two more weeks of clen after your ECA stack, you will probally see a difference then, if not trash it.. get some Winny and EQ and be done with it.. LOL

Good advice...will probably do that. I was thinking of maybe after finishing the Clen , which is like one month from now, I'll just stick with ECA and cycle that 2wkson/2wksoff until summer

I hope that will work better, will keep you informed

Alright, today is Monday, I finished two weeks of Clen . Quite frankly I didn't see much. I haven't got my bf % taken ever, but i'm guessing that i've lost some body fat, and that i've increased in some muscle. I weight about 185 right now!!! Very odd, I gained about 5 pounds in the past month. There is no way this is all muscle! I am having doubts about the Clen being real, but I did have the side effects (shaky hands, mild headache, etc)

Anywho, I started the ECA today. However, I took one of each this morning around 10 am. 25/200/325, now I don't want to over do it with the Aspirin, so I didn't take any Aspirin when I took the ECA again in the afternoon around 2pm. During my workout, I did feel an extra boost (prbbly from the ephedrine).

Is this okay? I'll be taking the ECA 3 times a day starting tomorrow BUT I will only be taking the Aspirin once unlike the Ephedrine and the Caffeine, which will be 3 times?

So basically total intake will be 75mg/600mg/325mg per day!?!?

Sound good?

Hay, Sicilian30, what do you think about this???

Also, is it okay to take Glutamine with the ECA? Will they conflict in any way? Also, does Glutamine store water? Like Creatine?

Looks great, I got one more day on Clen , then I start my ECA. The funny thing, is you will probally get better results now that you are on this ECA stack and not have near amount the side effects. Then once you come off the ECA you will probally see gains the second time you do the Clen. I did my 3 of clen today, and man those sides are alot better.
    I am kinda wanting to get a jump start on my ECA cause I know that works as far as getting the remainder fat and water off me before I do my test cycle.
    I did see some gains from the Clen, but not like what I expected, believe it or not I feel the same as you Ter, expecting good loose in fat, but didn't get what I expected. However, I plan on doing ECA two in morning and two in evening, same as Clen all before say like 2. I like the energy that ECA gives you, it is a more "natural energy". Kinda makes me feel uphoric sometimes. Well, let's keep each other posted in this forum since only you and I seem to be posting to it.. should be called Ter and Sic's Clenbuterol . LOL
    PS. I am sorta cheating I am doing about 35 mg of winny to before I kick in my test. shhh don't tell anyone..

Deadend is offline Associate Member
    Not so fast boys, ya'll aren't the only clen heads around here. My situation's a little different though. I got injured about a month ago. Shot down in my prime. Anyway I'm on crutches and can't shit for training, weights or cardio. I finished two weeks on clen about a week ago, similar to terinox's dosages.
    All I was trying to do was simply control my weight while i'm completely worthless. As for as that aspect goes, it worked. As soon as I got off I started seeing fat build up. I experienced sides like ya'll described but nothing unbearable.

Most of the ECA stacks I've heard of are simply xenadrine, or hydroxycut. Could ya'll describle your's a little bit more. It sound like it would be much more effective. Keep the info coming guys, even if ya'll are the only ones posting, there's others reading

Well the thing is I don't buy already put together products like Xenadrine or Hydroxycut, I buy them seperately. I buy the Ephedrine, Caffeine, Aspirin, all seperate. The E/C are available at GNC, and the Aspirin you can basically get anywhere. Drugstore

Sicilian30, what did you mean buy i'm taking 2 ECA in the morning and 2 in the afternoon???

Do you mean your gonna take 50/400/650 TWICE ???

Isn't that too much?

BIGshow is offline New Member
    currently into my clen cycle
    im one and a half weeks in, already shredded 4kg of my weight (fat).
    eating none or very little carbs, i take all 6 pills in the morning 1 hour b4 i go for my morning run... doing 45mins - 1hour cardio in the morning on a empty stomach.
    its important that ur diet is in tip top condition otherwise u will see no gains...
    supplementing with protein shakes to keep my protein up so that i dont lose muscle.

workout: 45mins - 1 hour running each morning
    500 sit ups
    500 push ups

not much resistance training just basic cardio

starting my eca cycle soon, shall see how i go with that

keep it up guys ull get there....
    cheers

thnx for your input, seems you'r doing great with the Clen . Keep it up and keep us posted on your results

Hay, does anyone know if ECA supresses your appetite?? When I was on the Clen , I could eat no problem, it was easy, I ate 4-6 meals a day with ease. But now, I'm on the ECA, taking it twice a day so far, and today, eating was CRAZY! I hadn't eaten anything for like 4 hours, and I could barely down a sandwich without feeling like shit! I was sitting there, chewing for minutes, barely able to swallow!

WTF? Is this from the ECA???

yep i would say its from the eca
    when i was on a eca only cycle i was never hungry and the thought of food would turn me off
    i seriously had to force the food down... i would take 1 bite and would not be able to eat any more, but i had to shove it down me, didnt feel to good after wards but better to feel abit sick than not eat anything at all, after all we gotta keep the protein up dont wanna lose that valuable muscle.
    if u cant eat, then drink some protein shakes to supplement.
    but its better to eat

goodluck mate....

Okay Ter, did my first ECA stack yesterday and made the mistake of taking two in the morning, let me just tell ya, I had downed about 2 gallons of water by 2. Man, don't ever take two of those babbies at one time. I couldn't stop drinking. So I think I will stick to one in the morning one around lunch. I have done ECA in the past, but only did one at a time, but I thought I woudl be brave and take two at one time. haaaa. made me a believer quick. One at a time thank you.
    Yes Ter it does curve your appetite and keeps your carb cravings down. I didn't hardly eat chit yesterday, and my workout suffered, cause I wasnt' hungry and had to force myself to eat, and when I got in the gym I didn't have the energy I was used to having.

i used to take 2 in the morning 1 at lunch and 1 late in the afternoon
    wen i took 2 in the morning it would give me a great pump for my work out in the gym each morning
    taking 2 in the morning really worked for me

alright, thnx guys

Damn, I'm feeling real weak and depressed that past few days. I'm wondering if it's from the ECA? My workouts suck. I've been stuck on this fucken plateau for about 6 months!!! I've been benching 185 on the flat for over 5 months, and can't upgrade. My other exercises are okay, and we alternate other exercises to "shock" the body. But the flat sticks the same, and it really sucks!!! WTF!

Today, I pushed about 3 sets, felt like shit, did 2 more chest exercises, but the strength and motivation wasn't there. What's up with this!!! Is it mainly the ECA? Why am I stuck at this plateau for soo long???

GRRRRRR!!!

Thread Information