mustang331 is offline Member

Muscle Milk ok while cutting?

I usually have one before bed, but its got mad fat and like 12 grams of carbs.. Ok while cutting or should I just use the lean lite Protien?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldnt use it while cutting.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

61196119 is offline New Member
    i've seen carb countdown in the stores. it has 13 g protein and 4 carbs per 100 calories. tastes great. is this ok for cutting. anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by mustang331
    I usually have one before bed, but its got mad fat and like 12 grams of carbs.. Ok while cutting or should I just use the lean lite Protien?
    if it has fat AND carbs, IMO it isnt ok ever. water, protein powder, and flax at night, the flax helps digest the protein slowly throughout the night.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    ask swollcat

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 61196119
    i've seen carb countdown in the stores. it has 13 g protein and 4 carbs per 100 calories. tastes great. is this ok for cutting. anyone?
    dont buy all these name brand marketing gimmics. You paying extra everything. Just find some cheap whey protein or cassinate(SP?) for night time. Really if you wanted you could just add some kind of fat like natty PB or flax to slow protein digestion. ATW has some cheap powders and pro-rated has a low carb to protein ratio.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Get a casein protein powder, not whey. Casein will release into your body much slower, which is way better than whey. Try Protein PM...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Swole Cat says no.....

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Get a casein protein powder, not whey. Casein will release into your body much slower, which is way better than whey. Try Protein PM...
    But I'm on it and loving it!!! It is casein btw...also the fats are..

Muscle Milk

It takes energy to grow muscle. Lots of it. So, we packed MUSCLE MILK™ with energy-dense LEANLIPIDS™. Leading scientists rethinking the role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The specific type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat. The LEANLIPIDS™ found in MUSCLE MILK promote fat loss 3 ways:

LEANLIPIDS™ contain special redigested fatless fats (medium chain triglycerides), which are typically burned as energy and show little or no propensity for storage as body fat. Plus, they help you burn previously stored fat. LEANLIPIDS™ also promote positive nitrogen balance.

LEANLIPIDS™ contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids which are less likely to be stored as fat. We use special enzyme engineering to make these lipids even more functional, promoting anti-inflammatory effects and enhanced mineral retention.

Recent research reveals calories from specially engineered lipids (as found in LEANLIPIDS™) taken before and during workouts, promote leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.

So while MUSCLE MILK may contain slightly more fat than older ultra-carb products, our LEANLIPIDS™ are designed to help you get leaner.

Get the right kind of fat in MUSCLE MILK, and protein-32 grams per serving of Evo-pro™, nature's ultimate anabolic protein-amino blend.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    But I'm on it and loving it!!! It is casein btw...also the fats are..

Muscle Milk

It takes energy to grow muscle. Lots of it. So, we packed MUSCLE MILK™ with energy-dense LEANLIPIDS™. Leading scientists rethinking the role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The specific type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as body fat. The LEANLIPIDS™ found in MUSCLE MILK promote fat loss 3 ways:

LEANLIPIDS™ contain special redigested fatless fats (medium chain triglycerides), which are typically burned as energy and show little or no propensity for storage as body fat. Plus, they help you burn previously stored fat. LEANLIPIDS™ also promote positive nitrogen balance.

LEANLIPIDS™ contain long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids which are less likely to be stored as fat. We use special enzyme engineering to make these lipids even more functional, promoting anti-inflammatory effects and enhanced mineral retention.

Recent research reveals calories from specially engineered lipids (as found in LEANLIPIDS™) taken before and during workouts, promote leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with less deposited as fat.

So while MUSCLE MILK may contain slightly more fat than older ultra-carb products, our LEANLIPIDS™ are designed to help you get leaner.

Get the right kind of fat in MUSCLE MILK, and protein-32 grams per serving of Evo-pro™, nature's ultimate anabolic protein-amino blend.
    Huh?

So you are on Muscle Milk, and it's a casein protein?
    So what did you mean SC didn't approve on? I'm just slow today lol...

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

rborwn77 said to ask SC...and he has already stated "NO"

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Huh?

So you are on Muscle Milk, and it's a casein protein?
    So what did you mean SC didn't approve on? I'm just slow today lol...
    That's OK budy...I still luv ya
    Also, just read more on the can and it has both casein and whey!!!
    Last edited by jbigdog69; 07-29-2004 at 04:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbigdog69
    That's OK budy...I still luv ya
    Good ...

BTW.. i didn't know that Muscle Milk was casein.. is all their protein? I have never bought it. Stuck to canadian brands...

Also, have u tried Protein PM?

EDIT: Ahh.. just read your edit..has both... very cool...
    Last edited by Blown_SC; 07-29-2004 at 04:49 PM.

Thread Information