bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Back On A Limited Basis

Hello All!
    For anyone that doesnt recognize my name I have been posting on this board now for about a year. I did take a hiatus however because my new job has been kicking my @ss. I'll be around for some advice though and also give my input on some dieting and training issues. For anyone that wants to know my current position is a Personal Trainer at Bally Total Fitness. I'm doing well there and am loving the job. I am also training for my first Competition in Putnam, CT on November 6th. Currently I weigh about 170lbs at 8% body fat and stand at 5'9. Any one need anything feel free to PM me. It's good to be back (though not as often as I used to be due to my crazy hours).

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    Hello All!
    For anyone that doesnt recognize my name I have been posting on this board now for about a year. I did take a hiatus however because my new job has been kicking my @ss. I'll be around for some advice though and also give my input on some dieting and training issues. For anyone that wants to know my current position is a Personal Trainer at Bally Total Fitness. I'm doing well there and am loving the job. I am also training for my first Competition in Putnam, CT on November 6th. Currently I weigh about 170lbs at 8% body fat and stand at 5'9. Any one need anything feel free to PM me. It's good to be back (though not as often as I used to be due to my crazy hours).

you still smell like poo! lol welcome back wheres kimmy!?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    Sup!

<<LMO>>

What's up bro's, Kimmy is still here, but we both are up at 4:30 am so we get to bed much earlier. Things are going well though. Time for bed though and it's good to be back.:-)

eggplant is offline Member
    hey there..hope you still remember me! i do!..i was wondering where you were..

I do bro, did you do your show yet...if not how's it going, or if so how did you do....lemme know and shoot me a PM>

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    hey. dont recall the name, but good to have ya back aboard!

DCB

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey Bigs, whats up bro. Glad to see you back. The Diet forum really misses your help.

BDTR is offline Retired
    You work at ballys

Sucks for you. I just hired two ex trainers from a ballys in MA, they were so fed up. Expecting high commision checks then getting about 1/8th that because ballys totally screws you over.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Hey there!

I've been here a while and remember your name I believe, yes.

Welcome back! I hope you are around more in the future to help out here as the others have said, we could always use the help. Myself, I'll be taking some time away from here to focus on some other endeavors that have my time/availability limited in the future, so having you come back is yet another person to help out. There are some good bros here who hold it down really well already, so you'll be a good addition to that group of guys. Works for me!

Knock 'em dead! Hold it down here for the good bros that still exist.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    You work at ballys

Sucks for you. I just hired two ex trainers from a ballys in MA, they were so fed up. Expecting high commision checks then getting about 1/8th that because ballys totally screws you over.
    yea man bally's is tough because it's one hundred percent commission....i work my @ss off though and pull in some really nice money...i train about 20 people right now so i get full time work and it's pretty good...they do have a lot of BS policies though...it is a good start to gain experience, but i will be switching gyms soon.

Thread Information