bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member

Question for you Competitors

Ok, My first show is still three months away, which leaves me time to change stuff up. My question is in regards to PWO nutrition. When dieting for contest purposes a nutritionist that I spoke with said to stay with solid foods all day, which I've been doing and have seen fantastic results. My question is do any of you still use PWO dex/whey during competition time and also when do you cut it out. I know that sugars are supposed to be at an all time low during showtime and I also know all the benefits to PWO and PPWO nutrition. I'd appreciate if only guys that have competed in the past take this question on. If it helps here's my stats and diet:
    5'9'', 170lbs, 7.5% - 8% fat (30.5 inch waist) just cuz i dont believe calipers

Diet = 50% pro, 30% carbs, 20% fats, 2100 cals carbs mostly PWO and PPWO.

I've been losing my pound a week and havent lost strength or muscle.

anyone???

jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    To keep the full look I would not cut it out until 6 weeks out...morning only(This is my workout time 6am)....IMO..this will insure fullness going into your depletion stage. Peace

thanks bro....back to the top for anyone else.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I use it up until about 4-6 weeks as well.

~SC~

eggplant is offline Member
    i used it up till the last week..though many might disagree with me..i used my shakes even during the final week..the sodium in it doesn't seemed to affect me much..but bigsd67..a lesson that i've learnt..depletion in the final week is not really needed,IF YOU ALREADY LOOK DRY AND LEAN..from my experience..you never know if you are overly depleted or not depleted at all..unless you used a ketostik..many people..including me..when into a hole that i could never get back up..too depleted..for my next show ..i'm just gonna cruise through it..after all the dieting..you are already depleted enough..just my 2 cents..later..

Thread Information