Thread: Protein mix

pujols99 is offline New Member

Question Protein mix

I guess I'm still trying to figure out which forum to direct certain questions to.... guess that's the burden I must shoulder along with being a newbie.

Anyway, my girlfriend mixes my protein shakes for me in the morning after I get home from the gym, because I'm crunched for time. She usually puts a few strawberries and a banana in it, but lately she's been adding lowfat vanilla yogurt in order to make it taste better. It does taste better, but I was wondering if the yogurt will take away from the property of the protein powder itself.... will it effect the intensity level of the powder?

also, she mixes it with water.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    it wont effect the protein no, but its not a good choice, alot of sugar. add something with an EFA (esstial fatty acid) like natty Peanut butter, then you got a good meal on your hands

DCB

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pujols99
    I guess I'm still trying to figure out which forum to direct certain questions to.... guess that's the burden I must shoulder along with being a newbie.

Anyway, my girlfriend mixes my protein shakes for me in the morning after I get home from the gym, because I'm crunched for time. She usually puts a few strawberries and a banana in it, but lately she's been adding lowfat vanilla yogurt in order to make it taste better. It does taste better, but I was wondering if the yogurt will take away from the property of the protein powder itself.... will it effect the intensity level of the powder?

also, she mixes it with water.
    I guess this is ur PWO shake.. so after gym whey/dex 1:2 ratio is the best way 2 go. no fruits, no milk, no yogurt ect.just water - whey/dex. check the diet sticky

Thread Information