Thread: Help with Diet

OkieCardinal is offline New Member

Help with Diet

I'm running a cycle right now with intentions on gaining some good mass but keeping fat gain to a minimal. I weight 180lbs and am currently consuming just around 3000 cals a day from four meals. I dont think I will be able to get more than four meals in a day. I am just looking for some advice on fat and carb content of my diet. Right now I am taking in somehwere around 50g of fat per day and gettnig my carbs from breakfast and pwo which is my second meal. Taking about 70 grams of carbs in each of those meals and taking in hardly any the rest of the day. How concerned do I need to be with carb intake? I am at around 11% bodyfat and dont want to go much above that. I'm worried that I might not be gettin enough cals because I am watching my fat and carb intake too closely. Is it alright to cut lose a little and worry more about the total cals or should I keep it as clean as possible? I want to put on about 3lbs per week over the next couple months. I know I'm kinda rambling but if anyone could help me out with a diet I would really appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    personaly i dont like counting cals i just make sure my pro/carb/fat are in the proper ratio b/c that is more important then worrying about calorie counting. as fars putting on 3lbs per week is possible but some of it will be sloppy weight. gaining 1-1.5lbs per week is effecient in gaing lean mass with not too much fat gain.
    Last edited by The TooL; 07-31-2004 at 10:46 AM.

o yeah what kind of cycle u running cause that can change everything ?

OkieCardinal is offline New Member
    I'm running Test and Deca . I know its primarly a bulking cycle, but I want to keep my diet in check enough to keep fat gains to a minimal. What ratio should I be shooting for....Better yet how many grams of each do I need? Thanks.

just check the bulking sticky and use the proper pro/carb and fat ratio with the formulas in the thread. then make a diet post it up here with ur current stats, goals and cycle and u we can critique it

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Wow.......

~SC~

Thread Information