Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    123kid's Avatar
    123kid is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    93

    Oatmeal/Breakfast Question

    Bros, I try to eat a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every morning (along with 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, and 2 pieces of toast with jam). However, I just about can't eat it unless I mix it with fat free milk and add a little sugar. I know that both of these are bad because of the sugars, so what do you guys suggest?? Anything better to substitute it with?? Thanks Guys----

  2. #2
    jbigdog69's Avatar
    jbigdog69 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Euphoria
    Posts
    2,129

    Leave out the milk Bro....

    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    Bros, I try to eat a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast every morning (along with 5 egg whites, 1 whole egg, and 2 pieces of toast with jam). However, I just about can't eat it unless I mix it with fat free milk and add a little sugar. I know that both of these are bad because of the sugars, so what do you guys suggest?? Anything better to substitute it with?? Thanks Guys----
    And get a sugar substitute!!!

  3. #3
    Metabolic_'s Avatar
    Metabolic_ is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    southwest
    Posts
    65
    sugar substitute and some vannila whey taste good with oatmeal. Plus, no need for the whole egg your mixing carbs and fats which is not recommended

  4. #4
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    thats not a good meal neways, your mixing carbs anf fats with the whole eggs

    DCB

  5. #5
    Aggression is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    586
    So if I were to make three hardboiled eggs and just eat the whites...

    1) How much protein is in just the whites? On the box, it says the whole egg is 8 g.

    2) Would eating just the whites cut all of the fat out?

  6. #6
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    If you have oats, why bread?

    ~SC~

  7. #7
    Aggression is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    586
    Swole can you help me with my question about the whites. I heard when you make a hardboiled egg and just eat the white, it subtracts only 1 g of protein (so from 8g to 7g). Is that true.? Also does eating only the whites cut alot of the fat out?

  8. #8
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggression
    So if I were to make three hardboiled eggs and just eat the whites...

    1) How much protein is in just the whites? On the box, it says the whole egg is 8 g.

    2) Would eating just the whites cut all of the fat out?
    a whole egg has 8 grams of protein maybe, but a white only has like 4 or 5. so use like 8-10 of em

    DCB

  9. #9
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    25,778
    Where I'm from and from what I've read on all cartons, 1 large USDA GRADE AA egg has 6 grams of protein. The white has 3.5 grams.

    ~SC~

  10. #10
    dalcowbag's Avatar
    dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    KITCHEN
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Where I'm from and from what I've read on all cartons, 1 large USDA GRADE AA egg has 6 grams of protein. The white has 3.5 grams.

    ~SC~
    where i am from they inject the eggs with HGH. . .78 grams protein per white

    DCB

  11. #11
    dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    south africa
    Posts
    520
    just make your oats running an drink it thats wat i do.or stick it into a bleder make it into a powder an add some whey an its good an quick to eat.or just take it with water

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •