edraven29 is offline Associate Member

Cool green tea for fatloss

Wanna know if green tea is all that good, i have read a lot of good things about it but wanna know if its really that great.

Lose fat ,,, lots of antioxidante etc etc

thanks

Kullman is offline Member
    Green tea is a healthy drink, I drink it once in a while, I only drink water and sometimes crystal light though. Green tea can speed up your metabolism but you most likely not notice fat loss from it.

Kull

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Isn't green tea some type of herbal tea, I have never heard of it for fat loss. course I don't know everything, but if it is it might be worth looking into. Of course, I myself, haven't found a good natural weight loss product yet. I find that eating right and training, does just as well. As far as getting ripped, my opinion is go to the gear for that. I have yet to find a product that will cut you up like the juice will.

Improving is offline Anabolic Member
    Green Tea is great in my opinion. As far as fat loss goes, many of the popular fat burners on the market use green tea extract (epigallocatechin) in their formulas. A lot of studies have shown it to be a legit fat burner in that it does increase oxidation of fat molecules and very few studies have proven otherwise. Green tea also has (depending on the variety of course) almost as much caffeine as a cup of coffe which of course is a proven fat burner, so yes, it does help burn fat. Will you tell noticable differences after consuming it? Unlikely. I probably drink 3 cups a day (I like the Celestial Seasonings HoneyLemon Ginseng or Antioxidant flavors). I personally notice it does curb the appetite, give the typical mild caffiene buzz, and generally make me feel good.

The other great thing about green tea is that it is loaded with antioxidants. The Chinese have thrived on this stuff for years, and they are known for their good health and longevity.

In my opinion, you should drink it. It may not melt away the pounds, but it certainly wont hurt, and everyone can use a few more antioxidants.

Improving

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Good point. One thing I will give most fat burners with the same ingredients as Green Tea, it sems to help curb my appetite and also helps with my carb urges. I don't know that is what it does to me. Which is beneficial to me. But the fat burning I wasn't sure about. Some folks like me tend to have some allergic reation to to much Gensing, like uncontrollable shakes sometimes if consumed to much, I guess again like Coffee. Course I am naturally hyper anyway, that would be like pouring gasoline on a fire for me. good point and info though.

eggplant is offline Member
    i got ripped like hell...no juice

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    It is thermogenic and has been shown to aid in fat loss.

Thread Information