homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member

Carbs on non-lifting days?

Do you eat any carbs on your "non" lifting days? Is so when?

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    Do you eat any carbs on your "non" lifting days? Is so when?
    Just take out the PWO and replace it with a pro/fat meal. Keep the meal you would normally eat for you PPWO. You can also have carbs for breakfast if you arent going to do cardio either.

homeboybonanza is offline Associate Member
    Thanks bro. I thought I once heard Swole say it was ok to have carbs after morning cardio....seems I most often hear this is bad (blunts lypolysis?) if I do morning cardio and it's a non lifting day...only my regular PPWO meal has carbs? How much should I have hear? My usual PPWO carb amount? Thanks again cutmeup.

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboybonanza
    Thanks bro. I thought I once heard Swole say it was ok to have carbs after morning cardio....seems I most often hear this is bad (blunts lypolysis?) if I do morning cardio and it's a non lifting day...only my regular PPWO meal has carbs? How much should I have hear? My usual PPWO carb amount? Thanks again cutmeup.
    Swole will say that if you wait 45mins or so after cardio then you can have carbs bc the lipolysis doesnt continue but for so long anyway. im not even going to pretend to be an expert there, but that is what he says. if you are cutting then you can get by with just that one carb meal a day. your total carbs will probably be around 60-80g including the small amounts of carbs in other meals. but again like i said if you feel that you need more carbs whether its bc you feel tired or bc you are a hard gainer then some oatmeal for breakfast is fine.

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    I aggre whith "CutMeUP" posts. I`m doing it like this:
    Am cardio: pro/fat meal 1 and the carbs (pro/carbs) meal 2
    No cardio: just a breakfast pro/carbs.
    By doing this(in no lifting days) automaticaly cyclic ur weekly calories(carbs).. to stimulate ur body`s metabolism to burn fat while maintaining as much muscle as possible.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeUp
    Swole will say that if you wait 45mins or so after cardio then you can have carbs bc the lipolysis doesnt continue but for so long anyway. im not even going to pretend to be an expert there, but that is what he says. if you are cutting then you can get by with just that one carb meal a day. your total carbs will probably be around 60-80g including the small amounts of carbs in other meals. but again like i said if you feel that you need more carbs whether its bc you feel tired or bc you are a hard gainer then some oatmeal for breakfast is fine.

hey brian

Thread Information