angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

pita for pro/fat meal

ok bros, would this be bad for a pro/fat meal? i've been eating real clean, and just needed some **** food...

100g lean steak
    1 1/2oz mozz cheez
    low carb pita
    salsa

367cals
    7carb
    2sug
    45prot
    16.5fat

is that ok? normally my pro fat meals would be chicken with almonds, lean steak with some flax, or similar... so is that meal horrible on a cut for pro/fat or no?

CutMeUp is offline Associate Member
    I havent even been here very long, but it seems that there are a lot of questions like "is this ok?" angelx you seem to have a handle on how to eat. you know that this isnt an ideal choice, but you also know that it isnt the worst thing ever. it seems liek people ask these quesions in hopes of having a respected bro say "yea man go for it! that looks great. its not a problem, in fact you could eat that everyday." unless you are a newb who really doesnt know any better, you can probably determine if it is ok to eat or not. the point of this site is to learn and apply what you have learned.

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    i guess your pretty much right on that one. i know how the meal is scientifically, just felt somewhat guilty about it!!! lol

Thread Information