DoctaBig is offline Member

Glycemic index chart

Here's the deal, im trying to plan my new clean bulk diet thats starting pretty soon here, but i have completely given up on breakfast...i hate eggs and i hate oatmeal. I can eat oatmeal if its without the eggs, but i get a really bad gagging reflex that kicks in...its really that bad! Anway, i have since subsituted eggs with lean steak. I eat steak and green beens for my last meal so i typically just make an extra steak. Now i need something to replace my oatmeal that has a similar glycemic index.

If anyone knows of a really good GI chart or has any reccommendations for us breakfast haters please help out!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

you can get rid of that gagging reflex easy

Quote Originally Posted by DoctaBig
    Here's the deal, im trying to plan my new clean bulk diet thats starting pretty soon here, but i have completely given up on breakfast...i hate eggs and i hate oatmeal. I can eat oatmeal if its without the eggs, but i get a really bad gagging reflex that kicks in...its really that bad! Anway, i have since subsituted eggs with lean steak. I eat steak and green beens for my last meal so i typically just make an extra steak. Now i need something to replace my oatmeal that has a similar glycemic index.

If anyone knows of a really good GI chart or has any reccommendations for us breakfast haters please help out!!!
    when i was really poor i had to go down to the village and suck off alot of guys for $$$$.after like a year no more gag reflex.works like a charm

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by partyboynyc
    when i was really poor i had to go down to the village and suck off alot of guys for $$$$.after like a year no more gag reflex.works like a charm

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

that's funny hypertrophy

Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    that was the look on my face at that special moment!!
    ok i'm not gonna hijack this ****. sorry bro, but i had to chime in w/ that.carry on...

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Raisin Bran??

Partyboynyc is trippin'

lol partyboy....why am i not at all supprised. At least you were happy

back to the topic at hand....not that i dont appreciate a well deserved hiijack

i found a sweet page http://www.glycemicindex.com/ they have a very good list....almost too extensive...

oats are a 65 seems kinda high
    fructose is 25 seem realllll low for a sugar
    spagetti is a 49
    raisin bran is 61...

Maybe the diet experts will lend a hand. As long as i pick something lower than 65 than i should be good to go for any meal right??? actually according to that site low is 55 or less so shouldn't we be looking for something a lil different than oats???

Thread Information