Phatso is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down Gained fat/water want to loose quick help?

ok this sux ive been on holiday for a week... and i couldnt join a gym too busy with family and stuff.. and family means eating regularly and junk food and ****.. pretty much what ya call a holiday from everything.. and i gained freaking 22 pounds in 7 days.. i managed to take that number down to 13 pounds gained in 7 days.. strangly but on my car trip back which was a whole day i didnt eat just drank fluids came back here slept woke up and voila i dropped from a 22 pound gain to a 13 pound gain .. and my stomache and waist gained some sizes :/ sux my new belt wont fit bleh it did a week ago... so how come i dropped this much weight so fast in 1 day.. is this like just excess watery fat that'll go real quick? or whats the deal.. i bought some clenbeutrol tabs.. hoping it'll do the trick.. help..

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Sudden loss/gain of weight loss usually means its mostly water. If you want to lose the rest of the weight you have, then just diet and cardio your ass off i suppose. there is plenty posts on here how to lose/gain weight. it all takes time though, dont try and get ripped in 1 week coz it most probably wont happen. As for clen you have, i dont think you need it. I think you can do it naturaly. I would only start using clen after you have lost a lot of weight naturally, good luck

Talking i have lost a lot of weight :P

ive lost 114 pounds in 6 months and gained 22 in 1 week and got it back to a 13 pound gain as i said.. hehe but my physical apearance sux.. saggy tits and and fatty thighs.. trying to loose that.. chest most likely id have to bench press like a mofo but thighs ?? any tips??

WOW, 114 in 6 months. Thats great, congrats. And as for you feeling soft and your appearance looking bad, I feel that way when I dont train, it dont nessecerely mean your diet needs changing or you need 2 lose weight. Well surely you feeling soft would have something to do with you putting on 22lbs, but like I said, I seem to go very soft when I dont train, and my appearence changes too. But I know its coz i havent trained not coz i put weight on. if you lost 114, surely losing another 13 wouldnt be too much of a hassle heeh

true but its a bitch knowing u put on weight after goin 6 months on a strict diet... u know it really sux hehe and as for apearance even before i gained 13 pounds it still sucked :P i weighed 280 or more 284 maybe .. and got it down to 169 now im back to lame ass 184 :/ sux hehe so imagine loosing that much my body sucks heheh.. gotta start a cycle soon.. prolly end of this month..

Ahh man cmon give your self a break, you lost 114lbs, and your worrying coz you put on another 22 lol. Be very thankfull to yourself for being able to lose the 114 even. Imagine you never lost the 114? :/. Some people cant lose weight like you, or as much as you. Work on the 13lbs left, you will get there bro, dont quit

heheh aint giving up no way in hell :P im lookin at it like this.. "back from holiday" time to get some work done hehe so like anyone know whats an ideal weight to start a cycle..? my height is 178 or 179 not sure.. big boned mofo ;p

Ohh look man thats a hard one 2 answer coz every1 looks different no matter the weight. IMO, I would never start a cycle (bulking cycle) unless you are fairly lean. For example; A lot of people that are fat want to start juicing, but all that does to them is make them look excatly the same but bigger, if not a little fatter even. Everytime I do a cycle, I lean up, nothing like contest material, but I make sure I am fairly lean. Coz the leaner you are b4 you start juicing, the better you will end up looking when you finish juicing. Even if I only have to lose 3 - 4lbs, I will do that. And I will not start a cycle till i am satisfied with what the mirror tells me.

Ohh and i also forgot to mention thats its best to gain quality weight naturally as much as you can before you start using enhancing drugs, eg AAS

Thread Information