Aggression is offline Member

Natty PB or olive oil?

I already am using Flax for my 8:30 am shake. This concerns my bedtime shake. Should I use Natty PB or Olive oil?

Here's the thing, the Natty PB has 8 g of protein....but also 6 g of carbs.

The olive oil has no carbs....but no protein.

My bedtime casein shake only contains 25 g of protein so I NEED that extra protein from the Natty PB even though it has the 6 g of carbs. Both are good EFA's.

Am I making the right choice taking the two tbsp of Natty PB over one tbsp of olive oil?

Or should I go with the olive oil and sacrifice the 8 g of protein. That will leave me with only 25 g of protein in me from my shake before I go to sleep.
    Last edited by Aggression; 08-06-2004 at 10:29 PM.

LOL, why dont you take two scoops then?

I mix it up, PB some nights and flax some others.

For some reason if you don't want to do that, buy whey protein, take 2 scoops b4 bed with some flax.

are you cutting?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    6 grams of carbs and 8 grams of protein are not going to make or break your diet bro. the 3 grams of fiber and 16 grams of fat slow the digestion of ANYTHING down. remember that with fiber Natty PB is only 3 carbs. and 8g protein is nothing to worry about. and like Pimp said just take another half scoop of whey if you need more in you and want to use oil.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Isn't this the same as your other thread? Confining your questions to one thread would be better to develop your plan of attack.

~SC~

Thread Information