angelxterminator is offline Senior Member

one more quick pwo question?

tryin to cut some more cals from my diet, and a great deal come from my pwo shake and meal. how can i cut out some of the shake?
    its 44prot 88carb
    570 cal

could i drop to say 30prot 60carb without negative effects, or would i be better off cutting back in other areas and leaving the pwo as is?

just want some personal opinions

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Try that lowering above, yes, and leave all else the same. If you begin to feel crappy, over-trained, not as strong, etc. (give it a full 2 weeks though, u can have an off day tomorrow odds-wise, so that's not an accurate adjustment time) then you should bump those pwo offerings back up to what they are now, and adjust your diet/exercise in other locations.

~SC~

alright thanks man. you seem to have an instant answer to every god ****ed question i can think of. no wonder why you look like/get paid the way you do!

thank god i weigh my whey on a digi, otherwise getting 30g prot would be impossible

Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    alright thanks man. you seem to have an instant answer to every god ****ed question i can think of. no wonder why you look like/get paid the way you do!
    Thanks bro, just doing what I love that's all.

~SC~

while on the pwo subject, i was wondering about another protein source.

Today in my ppwo meal would it be alright if i had like 6-8 egg whites(substitute) for my protein, or is egg protein not good for ppwo? i'm gonna have a clean carb source with it like cream of wheat or a sweet potato.

i was gonna eat the egg whites in a low carb pita with some salsa. coes out to like 42 protein, 7carb, 1 fat for the pita burrito thing. then i'd have my sweet potato also. sound good or no?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by angelxterminator
    while on the pwo subject, i was wondering about another protein source.

Today in my ppwo meal would it be alright if i had like 6-8 egg whites(substitute) for my protein, or is egg protein not good for ppwo? i'm gonna have a clean carb source with it like cream of wheat or a sweet potato.

i was gonna eat the egg whites in a low carb pita with some salsa. coes out to like 42 protein, 7carb, 1 fat for the pita burrito thing. then i'd have my sweet potato also. sound good or no?
    Sounds good to me.

Hell yeah. Egg whites over white sticky rice w/I can't believe it's not butter and salt is one of my fav. pwo meals.

~SC~

hell yeah, alright sounds great. i'm gonna be slammin down like a dozen whites now with some rice, gives a good change up from chicken. i feel like i'm growing fvcking feathers on my ass from all the bird i eat!

Thread Information