theOD is offline New Member

bedtime nutrition

the one aspect of nutriton i have never figured out is bedtime nutrition. some people say just protein and some say protein with fats. i am wondering what is the best thing to do while on a clean bulker. im leaning towards adding fat into the meal as it will help me with keeping my cals between 4 and 5K. the other question is how much fat would be fine. im thinking 60-70g protien with 40-50g good fats.
    i read this forum all the time but rarely post so i know you guys will set me straight.
    thanks in advance

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    wow bro i think that macro count is a little high. 50 fat is a whole ****load for one meal... maybe drop it down to around 20 IMO

theOD is offline New Member
    its just hard to get close to 5000 cals with that little amount of fat in a meal. would there be any detrimental results from having say 40g of fat in my bedtime meal

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    what are your stats? height, weight, bf%?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Quote Originally Posted by theOD
    its just hard to get close to 5000 cals with that little amount of fat in a meal. would there be any detrimental results from having say 40g of fat in my bedtime meal
    hmmm dunno but, I'd say some good protein isolate and some liver tabs

take care

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    NEVER eat just protein. Always eat protein with either carbs or fats, depending on your goals.

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    I Feel That Sleep Is So Vital And That It Should Mean All Systems Down, Especially Digestion. This Is The The Time For The Body To Repair, Produce The Natural Hormones Like Hgh, Melotonin Etc. No Reason To Disturb The Process. The Only Thing I Use 1 Hour Before Bed Is A Good Fiber Formula And Vitamin C To Asssist With The Repair Period-any Food Will Just Interfere. Why Ingest Protein When Your Getting Tons During The Day-give It A Rest

Cb

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44
    I Feel That Sleep Is So Vital And That It Should Mean All Systems Down, Especially Digestion. This Is The The Time For The Body To Repair, Produce The Natural Hormones Like Hgh, Melotonin Etc. No Reason To Disturb The Process. The Only Thing I Use 1 Hour Before Bed Is A Good Fiber Formula And Vitamin C To Asssist With The Repair Period-any Food Will Just Interfere. Why Ingest Protein When Your Getting Tons During The Day-give It A Rest

Cb
    your body can still go catabolic durring the nite, so you want it to have a constant supplie of protein while you sleep, it only makes sence bro. what you are saying makes none IMO

DCB

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MEERCAT44

Cb
    This makes no sense to me whatsoever.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    your body can still go catabolic durring the nite, so you want it to have a constant supplie of protein while you sleep, it only makes sence bro. what you are saying makes none IMO

DCB
    Ditto, I don't wanna be dreamin' of taggin' some hot p*ssy while I'm laying there catabolizing like a corpse. Bedtime meal is crucial, just as nutrition a.m. is.

~SC~

diesel21 is offline Member
    just eat an hr b4 bed, thats fine.....it is ok to relax your stomach sometimes!

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_man
    This makes no sense to me whatsoever.
    Do You Have To Capitalize The First Letter In Every Word?

jk

Thread Information