eggplant is offline Member

macros,macros,macros...

guys..macro manipulation is driving me crazy...i'm cutting again..haha..so i've basically stayed at the same kcal..which is 2600 per day..dropped carbs to 110g..protein at 2g per pound of lbm..and i've up fats when i cut my carbs..so right now..my efa's are around 40% of my total kcal...! ok..right now..i'm unsure of my next step..as i've recently ran outta my eca..and i realised i've put on somefat/water on my waist..other parts of my body are pretty lean..i'm thinking of reducing my total kcal..maybe by 200-400 cal..so it's gonna end up at 2200..i was thinking of dropping my fats..as it's like 40% of my kcal!..think this is a good idea??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm out the door to the gym, but I have to ask you.........

Cutting again? You just did a show, right?

Trust me, take some time off, normalize your eating, relax, give the body time to rest, etc. Unless you have a SPECIFIC shoot/reason to do this, your body NEEDS the break. You were dieting for months and months on end, and you really need a break bro.

Back later,
    ~SC~

swole..i did gave myself a break...i ate like mad and put on 12 pounds after my show...right now i'm doing a 2nd show..that's why i'm cutting again..yea..and should i drop some of those fats? =)

nobody?

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    so how did u do on ur show??

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Two show so close together? Yikes bro. I think 40% EFA's would be fine I think assuming a good layout for a cutting diet contains at least 4-5 pro/fat meals.

hey rocky..yea..it pretty suck big time ..but well..what have i gotta lose? thanks mate..i looked better today..th gut is going down..did not drop those fats..just upping h20..i guess it's just my mind playing games with me..might just be water subQ..thanks again bro!

Thread Information