Justarting is offline Associate Member

How to get out of this FAT LOSS RUT?

Okay my diet is carbohydrate cycling that goes, HIGH CARB, LOW, LOW, NO CARB for 4 days then repeat. My weights on these days are usually 175lbs, 172, 171,170 lbs. The only problem is, whenm i get back to the High carb again I go straight back up to 175 pounds only to repeat the cycle again. Im not intaking a lot of calories tho- HIGH(2500 CALS), Low(1600), Low(1600),
    and NO(1500) which means im averaging about 1800 calories per day, which I DONT feel is to many calories? I make sure to keep fat low at approximately 45 grams per day, I never dip into ketosis, I make sure to get at least 225 grams protein per day, and the rest being carbs which are almost always from post workout nutriton(except on no carb days), oatmeal and vegetables. I dont under stand why I'm not losing at a constant pace with this diet. I am also taking 10mg's nolvadexed, .5 mg's liquidex, 140 mcg of clen at the moment(2 on, 2 off), 250mg's sustanon E4D, and 50 mg's winstrol .

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    read the cutting sticky

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    do you do cardio? how much fat do you take? your 175 and want to cut? good luck with all of that

DCB

im looking to be like a modlish cut, im at about 8% body fat, so its not like im lacking muscle, im just trying to get into competition shape at about 160 lbs, I do cardio about 5-6 days per week, for 45 minutes, first thing in the morning on empty stomach, wait 40 mins, then eat a protein/ fat meal. No carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dalcowbag
    do you do cardio? how much fat do you take? your 175 and want to cut? good luck with all of that

DCB

Also, ur saying good luck with that at 175 pounds correct, well just because it isn't ur personal preferecne of body weight doesn't make it any more difficult to cut with, look at most women weighing in at less than 150 pounds to cut, it is just as easily possible, just requires less calories.

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Also, ur saying good luck with that at 175 pounds correct, well just because it isn't ur personal preferecne of body weight doesn't make it any more difficult to cut with, look at most women weighing in at less than 150 pounds to cut, it is just as easily possible, just requires less calories.
    lol, no bro i am honestly saying good luck with it. b/c it is tougher to drop fat the smaller you get. dont get your panties in a bunch
    either way, check out the cutting sticky
    DCB

oh lol, i thought u were being very offensive, but i must've misineterpretd lol

Honestly i have checked out the cutting sticky, i cant see what im doing wrong, im implementing all of those points into my cutting diet, yet im just going on in this neverending maintenanace cycle, i mean im eating about 1800 cals per day not losing, and sometimes when im bulking, i can eat upwards of 3500 cals per day and not gain a pound, what the HELL lol

thje only thing i see a need for is more protein, so do you think i should up the calories a bit with the additional calories coming from protein? Ie. maybe taking in about 250 grams protein per day and averaging 1900 cals per day?

Cry0smate is offline Member
    Post up your current diet with foods and macros for Dal and the others to critique bro. They really know their stuff!

Lol **** this is gonna take a while to type... i hope someone responds, I'm not gonna post the high carb day because it varies so much, but i do incorporate 1 pack of fat free jello pudding with 2 cups skim milk, TONS of oats, RYE bread, lots or protein, dextrose for PCT, fruits, veggies, etc.

Low carb day-

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 1 scoop peanut butter

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop), no carb pancake mix with 1 egg and .25 tbsp of oil(only about 20 cals here)

6:00- During and post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 45grams whey

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, 2 tbsp ultra low fat cream cheese(40 cals, 4 grams protein)

In total theres approximately 260grams protein there(lol i never knew i was gettng that much) low carbs, and low fat.

On my no carb day i have exactly the same but.... i refine it by
    losing the scoop of peanut butter
    losing the salad
    losing dextrose with only whey for pct.
    losing the oats

to me that looks like a pretty **** good cutting diet, and im wondering wtf is going on?
    Last edited by Justarting; 08-08-2004 at 12:30 PM.

honestly, im not even gonna be defensive, rip this diet apart for all i care now, i'll do anything to lose fat, im that desperate. Please just try to remember, that due to work i have to train with weights after 5....

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justarting
    Lol **** this is gonna take a while to type... i hope someone responds, I'm not gonna post the high carb day because it varies so much, but i do incorporate 1 pack of fat free jello pudding with 2 cups skim milk, TONS of oats, RYE bread, lots or protein, dextrose for PCT, fruits, veggies, etc.

Low carb day-

12:00PM(after cardio) Can of tuna, 1 scoop optimum, 1 scoop peanut butter

3:00pm 1 salad, lean meat(steak, pork chop), no carb pancake mix with 1 egg and .25 tbsp of oil(only about 20 cals here)

6:00- During and post workout- 50 grams dextrose, 45grams whey

8:00 1 cup oats(i know, ur gonna say this is late at night, but i dont go to ssleep until about 2 am), Lean meat, either steak or pork again, 1 cup brocc, 1 cup cauli

12:00 2 Large chicken breasts, 2 tbsp ultra low fat cream cheese(40 cals, 4 grams protein)

In total theres approximately 260grams protein there(lol i never knew i was gettng that much) low carbs, and low fat.

On my no carb day i have exactly the same but.... i refine it by
    losing the scoop of peanut butter
    losing the salad
    losing dextrose with only whey for pct.
    losing the oats

to me that looks like a pretty **** good cutting diet, and im wondering wtf is going on?

No reason to cut out the peanut butter, it will help you continue burning fat after you are done with your cardio. for meal 2 i would lose the pancake mix and just have egg whites/meat/oil.

good news, lol i just went grocery shopping, usually my mother does, lol 22 and still live at home... but anyways, i purchased liquid egg whites, 5 jugs of it so that should set me for a bit and even more chicken breasts.

But do u think by simply adding the peanut butter and replacing the pancake mix it makes it a better diet?

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    1) You could up your protein a bit

2) You don't eat your first meal until noon? It looks like you have a 12 hour span with no food.

3) Try carbing up less frequently. Many people only do it once per week.

bad_man is offline Anabolic Member
    Eat less at each meal and eat more meals.

thanks for the tips, well i got to sleep very late around 2, then when i get up at around 10ish i have to do an hour of cardio, then wait an hour before eating, thats why there is a pause.

GQSuperman is offline Banned

my advice

is get up and eat before noon. i understand it's probrably your summer, but if you want to kick start your metabolism, wake up at 8 am, do your cardio and eat by 9 or 10. a lot of guys here get up at 4 or 5 or 6 to do their cardio.
    if you want results, try it.

Quote Originally Posted by GQSuperman
    is get up and eat before noon. i understand it's probrably your summer, but if you want to kick start your metabolism, wake up at 8 am, do your cardio and eat by 9 or 10. a lot of guys here get up at 4 or 5 or 6 to do their cardio.
    if you want results, try it.

theres absolutely no evidence to back up your comments there, show me one study that shows getting up early and going to sleep early is better than getting up late and going to sleep late... it doesn't matter.... im still gettting the same amount of nutrtion, training time, waking hours, and resting hours, unless your suggesting that i still go to sleep late, around 2, and get up at 8, giving me a whopping 6 hours of sleep.

Thread Information