Phyll is offline Associate Member

Stuck... Help bros

Hey guys,

I have been following the cutting sticky for 12 weeks now, and I had considerable progress, but I am still far away from where I want to be. I think I lost like 5-7 lbs of fat (currently at 12%) but I want to reach 7-8%. These last pounds are driving me insane, it seems like I am stuck... Haven't really lost (or gained) anything noticeable for the past four weeks and now it is just annoying me.

Is this how it is supposed to be now that I am getting somewhat "closer" to my goals? Or what should I change? More cardio? Be more radical with the diet?

Here is how my diet looks like, in general:

7:30 AM - Cardio on empty stomatch (6 days a week; Sunday off) for 45 minutes.
    8:00 AM - Low carb protein shake + peanut butter
    OR
    5 Egg whites + 2 whole eggs + olive oil
    10:00 AM - Low carb Protein shake + almonds

noon - 2 Chicken breasts + broccoli (sometimes a sweet potato if I am going to workout hard later)

3:00 pm - Low carb Protein shake + peanut butter

On workout days, I will have a pre workout shake and a postworkout shake with dextrose.

8:00 pm - 2 Chicken breasts

Any ideas/suggestions?

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    first off whats ur stats? age, height, weight etc...

from the looks of things ur diet seems to be lacking in macros. How many cals u getting a day? i think u need to eat more food. are u getting atleast 1.5 grams (min) of pro and 60-80g of fats (efa's of couse). and on working out days im sure u know u need 2:1 of carbs to pro for pwo and a pro/carb meal of ppwo.

hope that helps good luck

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Here are my stats:

28 yrs, 6'2, 198 lbs. I think I am getting enough protein with all the shakes and chicken I eat everyday, but I could be wrong. I am not sure about fats though, maybe I should up those...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You haven't been doing the cutting sticky, because your layout is not a direct reflection of those principles contained therein.

~SC~

The TooL is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    Here are my stats:

28 yrs, 6'2, 198 lbs. I think I am getting enough protein with all the shakes and chicken I eat everyday, but I could be wrong. I am not sure about fats though, maybe I should up those...
    u have a lot of shakes in ur diet. instead try eating some more real food, its alot better for u in the long run. For instance when im cutting/bulking i usually try to limit myself to having only 2 shakes per day (PWO & MEAL 6)and no more than 3 which is a rare occasion.

diesel21 is offline Member
    increase the cardio a little, don't be scared to loose muscle.. eat at the right times, tune up the diet.. take in less calories.. keep protien up.... take measurments weekly and lift right, you should not loose much muscle at all.........

everyone is different, but i landscape, barely sleep, workout 6 days a week... when i went from 203 to 185, i only lost 1 inch in my arms, 3 inches on my waste, one on my chest, can't remember the rest..
    my point is, try upping the cardio, and make sure you are hitting your fat burn zone.. i know its low intensity, but you should not be sleeping while doing cardio....

Thread Information