Prime is offline Naturally perfect

Begining to bulk

Some of you may remember my outlandish suggestgions at a 10,000 kcal diet. Well Im ready to begin bulking again. Im working into it slowly. I was wondering does anyone have an opinion on eating rice along with my omlette for breakfast. I have found that it save alot of time to cook some rice the night before and put it in the fridge and eat it over the next day. Im trying to raise my carbs consumed. Im eating about half a kilo of rice a day at the moment plus a few carbs from fruit etc. im trying to reach a kilo a day. My protein is still high, and im eating mostly eggs, tuna, steak, chicken and pork.
    I have been eating porridge for brekkie, is at ok to switch do you think or do i need to get my carbs from more varied sources. For me convinience counts for something, especially as im going to have to transport some of my meals around with me.
    Cheers guys any input is appreciated.

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    Some of you may remember my outlandish suggestgions at a 10,000 kcal diet. Well Im ready to begin bulking again. Im working into it slowly. I was wondering does anyone have an opinion on eating rice along with my omlette for breakfast. I have found that it save alot of time to cook some rice the night before and put it in the fridge and eat it over the next day. Im trying to raise my carbs consumed. Im eating about half a kilo of rice a day at the moment plus a few carbs from fruit etc. im trying to reach a kilo a day. My protein is still high, and im eating mostly eggs, tuna, steak, chicken and pork.
    I have been eating porridge for brekkie, is at ok to switch do you think or do i need to get my carbs from more varied sources. For me convinience counts for something, especially as im going to have to transport some of my meals around with me.
    Cheers guys any input is appreciated.

Its easier if you just post your diet. Right off the bat though, I would ask if your omelette is just egg whites? Because if its not, you're combining fat/carb, which is a nono.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    buy 'instant rice' it is ready in 2 mins of boiling water or in mircowave

i dont really have a set diet at the moment.
    The omlette is 5 whites one whole egg.

so does no one have an opinion on wether or not i should use rice in my breakfast meal?

jbigdog69 is offline Banned

Sorry it took me so long homey!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Prime
    so does no one have an opinion on wether or not i should use rice in my breakfast meal?
    At your age rice would be perfect!!!

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    if your gonna use rice, use brownrice (white i would only use in PPWO). and add more egg whites and drop the the whole egg for sure. EXP:

8 eggwhites and 1/2 cup of brown rice

DCB

ok cheers.

Thread Information