KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member

Talking Drinking a Gallon of Milk In an Hour.....

Hey my boss will give me 50$ to drink a gallon of milk in an hour. Is it possible?

I was thinking I'd come to work right after a heavy workout, and use the milk (skim) as my pwo. It'll add up to like 200g of carbs and like 100g of protein, and I'll get $50 buck for it

Can I do it? I'll make sure my stomach's empty, and I'll try and get some r-ala to combat the carbs (or should I not? as it's pwo)

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    its not possible, or atleast its very improbable....my bud was given the same bet, puked all over the place. and he can eat like there is no tommorow. i think it has something to do with all that lactose in your body at one time............ as far as PWO, lactose isnt good for that.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Not possible without regurgitation. I've been presented tht bet before and did not partake.
    You also cant eat 4 salteen crakcers at once in a minute

td32 is offline Junior Member
    It is extremely difficult to do. From what I understand, you arent supposed to be able to do it if you can puke, piss, or eat. If you can eat while doing it, I think it is possible because it absorbs the milk. I dont think you should do it for nutritional purposes, just do it to see if you can

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    As far as I know this is impossible......they do it as a radio stunt now and then and they've yet to have a winner.

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    I thought I ate 4 of those crackers in a minute.. I was pretty sure anyway, **** guess I was dreaming again lol

Haha, good one natty...thats another one of the tricks people cant do supposedly.

KBZ
    KBZ is offline Associate Member
    that sucks 'cause I really would have liked the 50$. But I think I can eat and piss during the hour, does that make a difference?

NATTY is offline Associate Member
    **** me I coulda sworn I did that. HAHAH oh well, Im going to giver a go again lol, see how I do.

From what I hear it helps

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member
    this is bullcrap....i once ate these hot wings for a bet of 50$ ...the place i got them was a place over here that wins this thing called 'wingfest' everyyear their wings are insane i literally drank a gallon of mile within half an hour brand new w/ no problem...it was 2% milk so i dont know if that matters...p.s i was also a fat phuck at the time

cokdiesl....Like I said, if you eat while doing it, supposedly it is a lot easier. The way it is supposed to go is no puke, piss, or food while drinking it in an hour.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    what if you were to take lactaid or something beforehand?

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Put that milk in a beer bong and down it!!

We had milk drinkin contests at lunch in high school. I think the record was 14 or 15 half pints. 16 half pints is one gallon, and about everyone threw up. Like two or three of us did it one day and the next day there were like 6 then 10. AandF6969 threw up one time as soon as he opened the stall door and it projected out all over the wall and floor, like 4 feet away. The bathroom was the most disgusting thing ever. Needless to say, they put a limit of 3 milks from then on. We also had a contest who could eat a chicken fried steak, mashed taters n gravy, roll, and milk the fastest. It was on every Wed so every week it was the CFS cup. My best time was 1min 9sec.

There is a cracker challenge in the Army. In our MRE's (meals ready to eat) there are big crackers, prolly 3x3in. The challenge is to eat both of them in the pack in under 2 min w/ no water. Ive never met anyone who can do it because the are designed to dry out your mouth and get you to drink more water. Sneaky devils at the DoD.

simplecanibus is offline Associate Member
    it can be done. almost everyone tries it in highschool. most puke, 2 or 3 do it. all in all a lot of people have done it. good luck bro, i hope you're one of the people who does it.

BigBoi83 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Not possible without regurgitation. I've been presented tht bet before and did not partake.
    You also cant eat 4 salteen crakcers at once in a minute
    yes u can!!! i did it at work on a bet and then told the guy to **** off and got my money. it was not easy

cokdiesl is offline Junior Member
    i only had one wing about five minutes before i had any milk and thaT was it...those **** wings are insane...they were rated xxx. you needed to sign a waver to eat them and if you ate a dozen you got a plaque w/ ur name on it..and they'll hang it anywhere in the bar you want...my g/f just told me she thinks i finished the whole gallon in under 10 minutes! haha

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    im getting sick just reading about it!!

GQSuperman is offline Banned

in an hour

you might be able to. we made a guy chug a gallon and he puked about 3/4 through it, then finished it. if you sit down and can do it at yoru leisure over an hour i'd bet you could do it. don't worry about the carbs etc though. i guess if you were really concerned you could drink the low carb milk.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    how much is one gallon is it like one lliter

allsaucedup is offline Member
    one gallon is almost 4 liters

TheOak182 is offline Associate Member
    DO IT!!!

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allsaucedup
    one gallon is almost 4 liters
    holy shut thats a lot but give it a bash an lets us now

TRIBOL is offline Associate Member
    yeah bro, do it and let us know how it turns out, im dying to hear the results since everyone is saying it basically impossible, good luck BTW if u try it.

TrIBOL

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Never heard of this challenge before, but it almost makes me want to try it just to see if i could do it though. Nutritional drawback is the only thing holding me back from trying it now. Maybe when I'm done cutting I will just say **** it and give it a try. Good luck with that though KBZ
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Go for it, be a man and don't puke. If you happen to spew, get a straw and suck that back up and you can possibly get more $$$ for being a sick %$#$@#.

Thread Information