hotrod1 is offline Associate Member

one more question swole?

aight bro i bought the dextrose from the kentnutrition.com site that you gave me and i should get it in a couple of days.......currently im getting ready for a show in november is the sugar free kool aid coo or should i take the dextrose srtaight up?????? And how do you make your pwo drinks?

peace

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrod1
    aight bro i bought the dextrose from the kentnutrition.com site that you gave me and i should get it in a couple of days.......currently im getting ready for a show in november is the sugar free kool aid coo or should i take the dextrose srtaight up?????? And how do you make your pwo drinks?

peace

I would answer this.. but i'm not Swole. If you want to address him only, PM him.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slizzut
    I would answer this.. but i'm not Swole. If you want to address him only, PM him.
    True dat

will its cuz he's the one that gave me the advice .........but i mean if anybody else could help me that would be coo bro (didnt mean to put anyone down).

peace

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You'll have to add the sugar free kool aid flavor to the dextrose and unflavored whey protein. That is how I prepare mine, with a 2 to 1 ratio of dex to hydro isolate, and kool aid to the dilution I desire.

~SC~

is the sugar free kool aid coo if im getting ready for a show? and i was wondering if youve tried the glutamine they sell .......is it good?

thanx
    peace

LaRoche is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You'll have to add the sugar free kool aid flavor to the dextrose and unflavored whey protein. That is how I prepare mine, with a 2 to 1 ratio of dex to hydro isolate, and kool aid to the dilution I desire.

~SC~
    Don't mean to hijack, but the only sugar-free kool aid I can find is with Aspartame. I think you said once SC that splenda is the only sweetener you would take. Is this true? Is there kool aid with splenda? Thx

I use aspartame and splenda (sucralose) products, as I drink diet soda a lot at times. I used to never drink aspartame, but if you're into fitness, products that contain it are everywhere that you will utilize.

HotRod, the kool-aid will have no bearing on your conditioning for the show, there is no caloric value in it.

~SC~

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    i mix my dex in my shakes. it makes the **** nitro tech taste a hell of a lot better.. i think i am going to switch to optimum nut. chocolate next. nitro tastes like ****..

thanx guys i really needed this help!..............i also use optimum whey its awesome!!!! Cant wait to try the kool aid though!

thanx !
    peace

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    what flavor is the protein that you mix koolaid with?? that sounds nasty

Quote Originally Posted by nickrizz
    what flavor is the protein that you mix koolaid with?? that sounds nasty
    Unflavored isolate.

~SC~

Thread Information