MaidenOnslaught is offline Junior Member

What's a good starting point to loose weight?

I'm back at the gym from a 1.5 year layoff, and during that time I gain alot of weight. So I'm like a new person at the gym for th first time

What would be a good starting point to loose weight? Will the sticky on how to cut be a good start? Obviously I will have to adjust the portion for my body specs.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    You should think about taking 5 hours to come up w/all your questions, come back and consolidate them into one post, and we'll go from there.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    You should think about taking 5 hours to come up w/all your questions, come back and consolidate them into one post, and we'll go from there.

~SC~
    what? Obviously there a lot of knowlege on this board especially you. I want to carefully ask question and hopefully have them answered. I dont know how to take this from you?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I just meant it saves everyone time, keeps the forum from being scattered and littered with piecemeal questions, etc.

Technically you can post as much as you want, I was just offering some advice as to what people look for around here when they do choose to offer advice, that's all.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I just meant it saves everyone time, keeps the forum from being scattered and littered with piecemeal questions, etc.

Technically you can post as much as you want, I was just offering some advice as to what people look for around here when they do choose to offer advice, that's all.

~SC~
    That's it swole, I'm Challenging you to a pose down Yeah right!

No seriously, I hear your point!

Thanks for the feedback you have provided.

Thread Information