spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

Being fat is not your fault...

"Fat is an organ in the body"

Fox news......

so see it's not your fault again...

Leftin (sp)

sets metabolism...

and fat cells cause estrogen.. causing cancer of certain types..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

builtthekid is offline Banned
    umm but you can eat right and excercise to cut down on
    fat right then why is it not your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by builtthekid
    umm but you can eat right and excercise to cut down on
    fat right then why is it not your fault.
    hey.. i didn't say it...... A "Doctor" on fox news did...

it's too funny...............

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    So the ice cream and cookies and chocolate and buffets that I eat are safe? Man I thought it was my eating habits, I'm so glad to hear this. I really need another reason not to be held accountable for my actions. Thanks SPY!

builtthekid is offline Banned
    Maybe we can just eat fat lipsuctions out of fat people haha
    if that sort of thing is safe u know what I mean.

Cruiser_67 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    "Fat is an organ in the body"

Fox news......

so see it's not your fault again...
    Yah it cant be my fault. My mom needs to take the blame.. Jsut like when I killed that guy it was cause my parents did not love me right..

What the hell ever. I am a fat ass and its my fault I chose to eat the krispy kreams and ice cream.

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    I always knew it was not my fault, it was that dam sodas and ice cream’s fault! They just kept calling me with their evil powers! I knew it!

angelxterminator is offline Senior Member
    this is fvcking hilarious... i read a similar article the other day about a biochemist trying to "find a cure for obesity"..... i didn't stop laughing for like 5 minutes.....

well a good start would be to blow up every mcdonalds, burger kind, taco bell, and kentucky fried chicken in the US

birsling is offline Member
    I used to be very fat, and I always thought it was my fault. Until now, and I AM PISSED! It was a lot more fun being a fat-a ss and eating whatever I wanted, drinking until I passed out, and f'ing myself up. Why didn't anyone tell me? I guess I will go out and buy one of those Segway machines so I can stop walking for myself. That should help me get fat again soon. Then I can blame the makers of Segway, along with McDonalds, and the "fat organ."

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    It's leptin and ghrelin. . .
    Ghrelin makes you feel hungry. . .
    Leptin signals that you are full. . .
    Therefore, if someone have high ghrelin levels and low leptin levels genetically, he/she will be at a higher risk for obesity. However, the individual still has the decision to eat it or say "no thanks!"

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole is gonna be all over this one!!!!!!!!! LOL

leptin and ghrelinsee a grain of truth... with 5 other guidlines

1. High protein breakfast..
    2. no snacks
    3. eat 3 meals a day balanced
    4. ...... something or other
    5. don't eat after 6pm..

now .. there's alot of problems with this.. too messy to even care to try and fix..

But it is on the National News..

Rules

nickrizz is offline Anabolic Member
    nobody takes responsability for anything anymore..... if you are fat you can fix it

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran

Fug that...... if your fat it IS YOUR FAULT!!! Just another great report by FOX lol

<<LMO>>

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Lot's of "Fat" people on this board. Why not be positive and help those trying to lose some pounds.

Too all those 'big boned' brothers and sisters on the board, keep on hittin' the cardio and eating right and you'll get to your goals in no time.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Joe
    Swole is gonna be all over this one!!!!!!!!! LOL
    Unfortunately I can't even find a location in which to start tearing a new @sshole on this idea and fox national news presentation.

The sad fact however is that the people that KNOW, the people that LIVE tranformations, people who know what b.s. is and what really works and what the true issues are, will never be the voice that is heard. There's no money in finding a cure for a million health problems, the government would lose far too much money if everyone was healthy. Pepple like Dr. Fat Azz Phil are celebrated on television, and he's overweight his d*mn self. But, his "eat to be happy" approach is what all Americans will love, it's what will make money, sell products, sicken many, force them to meds/care, etc. Every once in a blue moon they'll "discover" a cure for something that's not even a big threat, and announce it like it's the end all of cures. (Not to mention this discovery was actually discovered in a lab 4 years ago, but just now introduced to us "common people") I know this sounds like it's going waaaaaaaaaaay off on a tangent, and in some regards it is, but the principal remains the same.

I sense so much b.s. behind closed doors, it's ridiculous. Do your thing, get your's, and look out for yourself in this lifetime. It's each man for himself for sure, that's what it's coming to.

~SC~

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Unfortunately I can't even find a location in which to start tearing a new @sshole on this idea and fox national news presentation.

The sad fact however is that the people that KNOW, the people that LIVE tranformations, people who know what b.s. is and what really works and what the true issues are, will never be the voice that is heard. There's no money in finding a cure for a million health problems, the government would lose far too much money if everyone was healthy. Pepple like Dr. Fat Azz Phil are celebrated on television, and he's overweight his d*mn self. But, his "eat to be happy" approach is what all Americans will love, it's what will make money, sell products, sicken many, force them to meds/care, etc. Every once in a blue moon they'll "discover" a cure for something that's not even a big threat, and announce it like it's the end all of cures. (Not to mention this discovery was actually discovered in a lab 4 years ago, but just now introduced to us "common people") I know this sounds like it's going waaaaaaaaaaay off on a tangent, and in some regards it is, but the principal remains the same.

I sense so much b.s. behind closed doors, it's ridiculous. Do your thing, get your's, and look out for yourself in this lifetime. It's each man for himself for sure, that's what it's coming to.

~SC~

Testify!! I love watching SC roll!!

on a side note I discovered the other day by accident that it's hard as **** to eat a taco in a jacked up moving jeep with no top on it. I hadn't even gone 2 blocks and had nothing but a shell with meat in it in my hand, and cheese, lettuce and tomatoes all over the friggin place!

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Swole,

I'm glad your here bro...........you help keep me motivated to stick with my GOALS!

MJ

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    SC, You nailed that one. Very well said , the saddest part of your post is that all of it is true they want people to be sick.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    This article proves that it is not your fault

http://channels.aimtoday.com/ns/home...virus/fatvirus

slizzut is offline Senior Member
    Thats so stupid, I used to be wicked fat, now I have a six pack.. i'm living proof that a fat person can look good.. it just took about two years of real hard work.

Thread Information