Angelis is offline Banned

Exclamation Really quick question I need answered!

Okay Im looking to gain allot of LBM what would be a perfect amount (%) of protein/Carbs/Fat:

and from what kinds of food... I know lean meats and no dairy but what else?

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis
    Okay Im looking to gain allot of LBM what would be a perfect amount (%) of protein/Carbs/Fat:

You dont have to necessairly eliminate dairy. Just throw out the whole milk and switch to skim milk. Its not what you eat... its when you eat. I try and keep my carbs to a bare minimum after noon.

I wish I could help you with the % and such.... I've heard Da Bull has put together a few diets for members that worked out really well. Maybe throw him a PM

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Can't say that this can really be a "Really quick question" bro. Getting your diet down and understanding food science can take years, not to discourage you or anything But there are several sample diets out there for reference

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelis

Really quick huh? Okay sir, we'll get right on it master!!!!!!!!!!!

No one can create a diet for you outta no-where, and not with this type of lazy request. It's your body, you should respect it more and research!!!!!! You didn't even list age/weight/bodyfat/stats/etc. How you expect help, I've no idea........

CHECK OUT THE STICKES ATOP THE PAGE THAT HAVE BOLD RED LETTERING THAT READ:

IMPORTANT!!

They are there for a reason.

~SC~
    Last edited by SwoleCat; 08-25-2004 at 08:09 AM.

doby48 is offline Female Member
    Like 956Vette said, understanding food science can take a lot of time to learn. However, once you start to understand it you will be able to start putting things together and be able to know what is good/bad and be able to make decisions on the fly... Like if you are at a restaurant with some friends and you are aren't cheating that day, what you can order and what you should stay away from. Just read as much as you can on this forum and do some internet searches and you will start getting the basics down anyways before long. All depends on how much you actually want to learn and how much time and effort you are willing to put forth.

Everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat... What seperates people is the who just wants the quick answers and fast solutions and who is willing to put in the time, effort and hard work that is needed.
    Last edited by doby48; 08-25-2004 at 11:44 AM.
    • Sweat plus sacrifice equals success. - Charlie Finley
    • It doesn't get easier, you just get faster. - Greg LeMond
    ExRx (Exercise Prescription)

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doby48
    Everyone wants to gain muscle and lose fat... What seperates people is the who just wants the quick answers and fast solutions and who is willing to put in the time, effort and hard work that is needed.
    well said

Thread Information